Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Cause essay high school dropouts

Cause essay high school dropouts

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

High School Dropouts: Cause And Prevention - Research Paper

Cause essay high school dropouts

Write My Paper For Me -
Causes of High School Dropouts | LoveToKnow

Best Homework Tips To Cut Study Time In Half. Charlie is a perfect example of cause essay school a smart young man who needed the best homework tips to cut his study time in half. He is and contrast a smart young man but he wasn’t always showing it in school. When I first met him, he was in the middle of eighth grade, taking one of my study skills classes. He had been trudging through three-to-four hours of homework every night, with lukewarm grades! His mom was concerned because homework was “stressing him out” and was the cause essay source of many family arguments.

Within a few short weeks, however, Charlie learned study skills and the best homework tips that helped him cut his homework time to less than one hour every night…and improved his grades! He definitely discovered the sample of compare essay excellent study skills and school dropouts, the best homework tips. English. I asked Charlie to share the best homework tips and top three study skills that made the most difference for him. This is what he shared several months later: 1. Get organized! “I didn’t realize how much time I wasted looking for things,” explained Charlie. “My notes, homework assignments, folders, textbooks…I spent so much time digging through my book bag for things. Many times, I had to ask my dad to drive me back to school because I forgot stuff in my locker. He was never happy with that, it took a lot of time and he always wondered whether I#8217;d ever learn the best homework tips.#8221; To help Charlie get organized, we condensed his 14 different folders and notebooks down to ONE binder. It was instantly easier for him to track papers, assignments, and notes because everything went in one place.

This also reduced the volume of his supplies by 60%, which instantly resulted in a more organized book bag and locker. Cause Essay High School Dropouts. Just doing this one simple thing helped him know he was on his way to learning the essay best homework tips. We also talked about his locker routine so he was less likely to forget things at high school, school. Charlie recalled, “You pointed out that every time I’m at my locker, I’m in a rush. I’m rushing to class, to lunch, to the bus…no matter when I’m at heart questions, my locker, it’s always a rush. So, I had to cause essay figure out how to get what I needed quickly. And Contrast Essay. I broke it down and now I ask myself two questions every time I’m at my locker. This keeps me focused and helps me get everything I need.” 2. Power down! “I really didn’t like it when you first suggested that we turn off all of the cause high school dropouts electronics,” said Charlie, “but this was huge for me. When you said that electronics will always control us unless we learn to write control them, I decided to take the cause school advice one night.

I turned off my cell phone, the TV, and the computer. I couldn’t believe how fast I got my homework done and this was one of the best homework tips ever!#8221; Charlie’s experience is essay something I am hearing more and more in my study skills classes over the last several years. “I always figured that the TV, cell phone, and stuff helped make homework less boring,” he said. “Now I realize it is the other way around. When everything is off, I can concentrate better, get my homework done faster, and then have more free time to do that stuff later.” 3. Think of homework as a study guide! “I used to do homework just to get it done. High Dropouts. I didn’t think much about it. But now, I think about homework differently. You called it ‘active learning’ and I am starting to see what that means. I don’t just hunt for answers, I try to think about what I am doing and two methods weight compare essay, make connections to anything I can; something my teacher said in class or sometimes, I’ll think of connections to something that is completely different. “I also use the cause dropouts key question you shared: ‘How can this homework assignment help me study for the next test?’ It’s simple, but it keeps me thinking more about my homework, instead of heart essay just trying to cause essay school get it done. When I’m really thinking about what I am doing, I get it done faster.

And, I’m getting better grades because I know I have the best homework tips to help me!” Schools Do Not Teach How To Learn. Charlie is like many of the students I work with in my study skills classes; he found great success from applying these best homework tips strategies to the process of learning and doing homework! Study skills –which are really strategic learning skills- are not taught in a simple heart, schools. The national and cause essay high dropouts, state standards that teachers have to teach are ALL content. There is on cognitive dissonance absolutely no focus on teaching students how to learn. Charlie was floundering because he had no system for success. Once he learned a system of essay high school dropouts good study skills plus the best homework tips, however, he was unstoppable! Every student can benefit from learning study skills; “good” students are thrilled to learn how to ap french essay scoring get those good grades in less time. “Struggling” students are thrilled to essay high school learn that there is a reason why they are struggling (no one taught them how to study) and that there are actually study skills that work! But, what if there is language more to the problem?

How do you know if your child needs additional help? Identifying Homework Problems. Cause Essay Dropouts. Follow the ten-minute rule. Many research studies confirm that “ten minutes per grade level” is the optimal amount of homework. Essays English Language. For example, a first-grader should be expected to do ten minutes of homework each night, a sixth-grader up to 60 minutes, and cause high dropouts, a 12th-grader up to 120 minutes. With good study skills, this amount of homework time can actually be cut in half, but these time limits are a good benchmark for what is scholarship reasonable at essay, each grade level.

During this time, homework should be completed with minimal support from weight compare and contrast you as the parent. If this is routinely NOT the case for your child, then something is not right. If that is the essay case, determine the root of the scholarship problem; is it your child or the high school homework? If your child is struggling to essay scoring complete homework within the “ten minute” guideline, he may simply need to get organized and learn a few strategic study skills plus the best homework tips like Charlie did. However, pay attention for signs of a health problem or more serious learning challenge; if your child is having a hard time sitting still, needs things repeated several times, is squinting excessively, or simply isn’t “getting it” despite several attempts, these may be signs that something more than just study skills are needed. Talk to your child’s teacher and pediatrician right away.

Keep notes on your observations and essay high dropouts, stick to your guns! If there is a learning challenge, you may be met with some resistance along the way, but your persistence and ap french scoring, friendly cooperation with teachers and cause high, doctors will be the key to politics and the getting proper help for your child. Your child needs a strong foundation so he or she can learn the high school best homework tips easily. Do not be quick to questions judge these challenges as “laziness.” Laziness is rare in students! If it is apparent, then it usually happens after a student has experienced so many challenges in school that he feels defeated. In fact, when I hear a parent or teacher say things like “He’s lazy,” “She’s just not trying,” or “If she would just try harder,” it triggers a strong warning in school dropouts, my mind that there is likely something else going on. Usually, there is. Homework itself can be the problem if too much is being assigned, or if the homework is not being assigned appropriately. Politics. Homework should only cause dropouts, be a review of content covered in class. The purpose is to provide practice, not instruction!

If your child is complaining that he “never learned this in school,” that may be true. In these cases, arrange a meeting with your child’s teacher(s) and politely explain your concerns. Of Compare Essay. Most of the cause school dropouts time, teachers are simply not aware of these problems because they typically don’t get feedback; most families just suffer in silence and don’t communicate appropriately. Good. Obviously, you must use your judgment to essay dropouts determine how far to push homework issues with teachers, but you should not be suffering in and contrast essay, silence! Conclusion About The Best Homework Tips. Homework is a major source of stress and frustration for manhy students and their families, but it doesn’t have to be. When homework struggles require strong intervention, look for the cues and trust your instincts. However, 90% of the time a few good study skills are all you need to cause high dropouts make a world of difference with the best homework tips.

Susan Kruger is the best selling author of SOAR Study Skills, founder of StudySkills.com and essay on cognitive dissonance, an expert on the best homework tips . What do you suggest for adults who went back to cause school dropouts college? I am 43 and I have been working and going to school full time online for the last two semesters and part time the previous two. I also took a class during the essays politics english summer so I have been going to school school and working since August of 2012. I was recently laid off so I have more time but it seems like I have less time. Of Losing Weight. I spend hours and hours doing homework. Cause High Dropouts. I have four classes; medical coding, marketing, finance, and anatomy with lab. How can I get more organized? My couch is my desk because I have my laptop hooked up to the tv for better viewing.

I have papers everywhere although I try to be organized with my books in one container, papers in another. Politics English Language. Etc. I am spending 7-8 hours a day and getting burned out. There is a lot of school dropouts reading and videos and there is no time to read it all. Sample Of Compare Essay. Sometimes 70 pages in cause dropouts, one class with multiple anatomy meanings. I know we arent suppose to retain it all just the idea but OMG how? I highlight main ideas and just go back. Please help. Im drowning with a 3.9 GPA. Idont want to start falling behind and I have to get a job soon and on cognitive, then I#8217;m afraid I will really fall behind!

God bless! Lona. I have to same problem Lona! I am 42 and starting grad school and find my classes overwhelming and cause essay high school, time consuming- a bottomless pit of knowledge for which I could not learn in a simple heart essay, a lifetime. High School. I usually get by by studying just what I need to essay good write know for the test but need to cause essay school do better than that to politics and the become a competent professional. I too have a 3.9 but still struggle. I also have health problems.

I really need help!

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Dropping Out Essay - SlideShare

Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for April 2016. Published: April 12, 2016 | Updated: September 12, 2017. This bulletin summary lists security bulletins released for April 2016. For information about how to receive automatic notifications whenever Microsoft security bulletins are issued, visit Microsoft Technical Security Notifications. Microsoft also provides information to high school, help customers prioritize monthly security updates with any non-security updates that are being released on the same day as the monthly security updates. Essays Politics And The English Language. Please see the section, Other Information . The following table summarizes the security bulletins for essay high dropouts, this month in essays politics and the language order of severity. For details on cause essay high school affected software, see the essay on cognitive dissonance next section, Affected Software . Bulletin Title and Executive Summary. Maximum Severity Rating. and Vulnerability Impact. Cumulative Security Update for high school dropouts, Internet Explorer (3148531)

Remote Code Execution. Cumulative Security Update for essay good, Microsoft Edge (3148532) Remote Code Execution. Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component (3148522) This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Office, Skype for cause essay, Business, and Microsoft Lync. The most severe of the vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted document or visits a webpage that contains specially crafted embedded fonts. Remote Code Execution. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Office, Skype for Business, Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services (3148541)

This security update resolves a vulnerability in Microsoft Windows. A Simple Heart Essay. The vulnerability could allow remote code execution if a user clicks a specially crafted link that could allow an attacker to essay high school, run malicious code remotely to essay, take control of the high user’s system. However, in ap french essay scoring all cases an attacker would have no way to force a user to cause school, click a specially crafted link. A Simple. An attacker would have to school dropouts, convince a user to click the good scholarship link, typically by cause essay high dropouts, way of an enticement in on cognitive dissonance an email or Instant Messenger message. Remote Code Execution. May require restart. Security Update for .NET Framework (3148789) This security update resolves a vulnerability in cause essay high Microsoft .NET Framework. The vulnerability could allow remote code execution if an attacker with access to the local system executes a malicious application.

Remote Code Execution. May require restart. Microsoft .NET Framework. Security Update for Microsoft Office (3148775) This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office. The most severe of the vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted Microsoft Office file. An attacker who successfully exploited the of compare and contrast essay vulnerabilities could run arbitrary code in the context of the current user. Customers whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than those who operate with administrative user rights. Remote Code Execution. May require restart.

Microsoft Office Services and cause essay high Web Apps. Security Update for Windows OLE (3146706) This security update resolves a vulnerability in Microsoft Windows. Of Compare Essay. The vulnerability could allow remote code execution if Windows OLE fails to properly validate user input. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability to cause high, execute malicious code. However, an of compare essay, attacker must first convince a user to open either a specially crafted file or a program from essay school, either a webpage or an email message.

Remote Code Execution. Security Update for Windows Hyper-V (3143118) This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows. Ap French Essay Scoring. The most severe of the vulnerabilities could allow remote code execution if an school, authenticated attacker on essay scoring a guest operating system runs a specially crafted application that causes the cause school dropouts Hyper-V host operating system to sample of compare essay, execute arbitrary code. Customers who have not enabled the Hyper-V role are not affected. Remote Code Execution. Security Update for Secondary Logon (3148538) This security update resolves a vulnerability in essay dropouts Microsoft Windows. Of Compare. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could run arbitrary code as an administrator. Elevation of Privilege.

Security Update for cause essay high school, SAM and sample essay LSAD Remote Protocols (3148527) Elevation of essay high dropouts Privilege. Security Update for CSRSS (3148528) Security Feature Bypass. Security Update for HTTP.sys (3148795) Denial of essay Service. Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (3154132) This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player when installed on cause high all supported editions of two methods compare and contrast Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows 10. Remote Code Execution. Adobe Flash Player.

The following table provides an exploitability assessment of each of the dropouts vulnerabilities addressed this month. The vulnerabilities are listed in order of politics bulletin ID then CVE ID. Only vulnerabilities that have a severity rating of Critical or Important in the bulletins are included. Use this table to learn about the cause high school likelihood of a simple heart code execution and denial of service exploits within 30 days of cause essay school dropouts security bulletin release, for each of the security updates that you may need to install. A Simple Heart Essay. Review each of the assessments below, in accordance with your specific configuration, to prioritize your deployment of this month's updates. High School Dropouts. For more information about essay write what these ratings mean, and how they are determined, please see Microsoft Exploitability Index. In the cause essay high dropouts columns below, Latest Software Release refers to heart questions, the subject software, and Older Software Releases refers to cause high school, all older, supported releases of the questions subject software, as listed in the Affected Software and high school dropouts Non-Affected Software tables in the bulletin. Exploitability Assessment for. Latest Software Release. Exploitability Assessment for.

Older Software Release. Denial of essay dissonance Service. Microsoft Browser Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. DLL Loading Remote Code Execution Vulnerability.

2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 1 - Exploitation More Likely.

Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Internet Explorer Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 4 - Not affected. Microsoft Browser Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 4 - Not affected.

Microsoft Edge Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 4 - Not affected. Microsoft Edge Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 4 - Not affected. Microsoft Edge Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 4 - Not affected. Microsoft Edge Elevation of dropouts Privilege Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely.

4 - Not affected. Microsoft Edge Elevation of sample Privilege Vulnerability. 3 - Exploitation Unlikely. 4 - Not affected. Win32k Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely.

1 - Exploitation More Likely. Graphics Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Win32k Elevation of school Privilege Vulnerability. 0 - Exploitation Detected. 0 - Exploitation Detected. Win32k Elevation of sample of compare essay Privilege Vulnerability.

0 - Exploitation Detected. 0 - Exploitation Detected. MSXML 3.0 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely.

Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability.

4 - Not affected. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Windows OLE Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 1 - Exploitation More Likely. Hyper-V Remote Code Execution Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected.

3 - Exploitation Unlikely. Hyper-V Information Disclosure Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 3 - Exploitation Unlikely. Hyper-V Information Disclosure Vulnerability. 4 - Not affected. 3 - Exploitation Unlikely.

Secondary Logon Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. Windows SAM and dropouts LSAD Downgrade Vulnerability. 3 - Exploitation Unlikely.

3 - Exploitation Unlikely. Windows CSRSS Security Feature Bypass Vulnerability. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. 2 - Exploitation Less Likely. HTTP.sys Denial of Service Vulnerability. 3 - Exploitation Unlikely. 4 - Not affected. See Adobe Security Bulletin APSB16-10 for vulnerability severity and essay update priority ratings. The following tables list the bulletins in order of dropouts major software category and severity. Use these tables to learn about the security updates that you may need to of losing essay, install.

You should review each software program or component listed to see whether any security updates pertain to cause essay dropouts, your installation. If a software program or component is two methods and contrast essay listed, then the severity rating of the software update is also listed. Note You may have to school dropouts, install several security updates for a single vulnerability. Of Losing Weight Compare Essay. Review the whole column for each bulletin identifier that is school listed to essays politics english language, verify the essay school dropouts updates that you have to install, based on the programs or components that you have installed on ap french essay scoring your system. Windows Operating Systems and Components (Table 1 of essay dropouts 2) Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Internet Explorer 9. Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. Windows Vista Service Pack 2.

Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2. Internet Explorer 9. Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. Internet Explorer 9. Windows Server 2008 for sample and contrast, 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0.

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. Windows Server 2008 for high, 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for compare and contrast essay, x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. Internet Explorer 9. Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for cause essay school dropouts, Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for essay write, Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0.

Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1. Internet Explorer 11. Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6/4.6.1. Windows 7 for essay school, 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1. Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1.

Internet Explorer 11. Windows 7 for questions, x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6/4.6.1. Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for cause high, x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Internet Explorer 11. Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1.

Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6/4.6.1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for ap french scoring, x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 1. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 1.

Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Internet Explorer 11. Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems. Internet Explorer 11.

Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 8.1 for cause high school dropouts, x64-based Systems. Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012. Internet Explorer 10. Windows Server 2012.

Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2012. Windows Server 2012 R2. Internet Explorer 11. Windows Server 2012 R2. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2012 R2. Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0.

Windows 10 for sample essay, 32-bit Systems. Internet Explorer 11. Windows 10 for 32-bit Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 10 for cause school dropouts, x64-based Systems. Internet Explorer 11.

Windows 10 for x64-based Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems. Internet Explorer 11. Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 10 Version 1511 for essay on cognitive, x64-based Systems.

Internet Explorer 11. Windows 10 Version 1511 for high school, x64-based Systems. Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows 10 Version 1703 for of losing and contrast essay, 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems. Server Core installation option. Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2 (Server Core installation)

Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2 (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2 (Server Core installation) Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2008 for cause essay school dropouts, x64-based Systems Service Pack 2 (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1 (Server Core installation) Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6/4.6.1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1 (Server Core installation)

Windows Server 2012. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 (Server Core installation) Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2012 (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 R2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 R2 (Server Core installation)

Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0. Windows Server 2012 R2 (Server Core installation) This bulletin spans more than one software category. Heart Essay Questions. See the other tables in cause essay high dropouts this section for on cognitive dissonance, additional affected software. Windows Operating Systems and Components (Table 2 of 2) Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Windows Vista Service Pack 2. Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2. Windows Vista x64 Edition Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for cause essay school, 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2.

Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for essay, x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows Server 2008 for high, Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 2. Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1. Windows 7 for two methods weight compare essay, 32-bit Systems Service Pack 1. Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows 7 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows Server 2008 R2 for cause essay high, Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 1.

Windows Server 2008 R2 for essay, Itanium-based Systems Service Pack 1. Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 8.1 for 32-bit Systems. Adobe Flash Player. Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems. Windows 8.1 for high school dropouts, x64-based Systems. Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems. Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems.

Adobe Flash Player. Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012. Windows Server 2012. Windows Server 2012. Windows Server 2012. Adobe Flash Player. Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012 R2.

Adobe Flash Player. Adobe Flash Player. Windows 10 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 for a simple, 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 for 32-bit Systems. Adobe Flash Player.

Windows 10 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 for cause essay school, x64-based Systems. Windows 10 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 for sample, x64-based Systems. Windows 10 for essay school dropouts, x64-based Systems. Adobe Flash Player. Windows 10 Version 1511 for sample of compare and contrast essay, 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems.

Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for 32-bit Systems. Adobe Flash Player. Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for essay school dropouts, x64-based Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems. Windows 10 Version 1511 for ap french essay scoring, x64-based Systems.

Adobe Flash Player. Server Core installation option. Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for 32-bit Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems Service Pack 1. (Server Core installation)

Windows Server 2012. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012. (Server Core installation)

Windows Server 2012 R2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 R2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 R2. (Server Core installation) Windows Server 2012 R2.

(Server Core installation) Microsoft Office Suites and Software. Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3. Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3. Microsoft Excel 2007 Service Pack 3. Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (32-bit editions)

Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (32-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (32-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit editions) Microsoft Excel 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Excel 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Office 2013 RT Service Pack 1.

Microsoft Excel 2013 RT Service Pack 1. Microsoft Office 2016 (32-bit edition) Microsoft Excel 2016 (32-bit edition) Microsoft Office 2016 (64-bit edition) Microsoft Excel 2016 (64-bit edition) Microsoft Office for Mac 2011.

Microsoft Office for cause essay school dropouts, Mac 2011. Microsoft Word for Mac 2011. Microsoft Office 2016 for of compare and contrast, Mac. Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac. Microsoft Word 2016 for essay high dropouts, Mac. Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3. Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack Service Pack 3. Microsoft Excel Viewer. Microsoft Excel Viewer. Microsoft Word Viewer. Microsoft Word Viewer.

Microsoft Word Viewer. Notes for a simple heart essay, MS16-039 and MS16-042. This bulletin spans more than one software category. Essay. See the other tables in write this section for essay school dropouts, additional affected software. Microsoft Office Services and sample of compare and contrast essay Web Apps. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (32-bit editions) Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (64-bit editions) Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 2. Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.

Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1. Word Automation Services. Microsoft Office Web Apps 2010. Microsoft Office Web Apps 2010 Service Pack 2. Microsoft Office Web Apps 2010 Service Pack 2. Microsoft Office Web Apps 2013. Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1. Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1.

This bulletin spans more than one software category. Cause High Dropouts. See the other tables in this section for additional affected software. Microsoft Communications Platforms and Software. Skype for Business 2016 (32-bit editions) Skype for Business 2016 (32-bit editions) Skype for Business Basic 2016 (32-bit editions)

Skype for Business Basic 2016 (32-bit editions) Skype for Business 2016 (64-bit editions) Skype for Business 2016 (64-bit editions) Skype for Business Basic 2016 (64-bit editions) Skype for Business Basic 2016 (64-bit editions) Microsoft Lync 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit) (Skype for Business) Microsoft Lync 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit) (Skype for ap french, Business) Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit) (Skype for Business Basic)

Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 Service Pack 1 (32-bit) (Skype for essay dropouts, Business Basic) Microsoft Lync 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit) (Skype for Business) Microsoft Lync 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit) (Skype for a simple heart questions, Business) Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit) (Skype for essay high, Business Basic) Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 Service Pack 1 (64-bit) (Skype for Business Basic)

Microsoft Lync 2010 (32-bit) Microsoft Lync 2010 (32-bit) Microsoft Lync 2010 (64-bit) Microsoft Lync 2010 (64-bit) Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee. (user level install)

Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee. (user level install) Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee. (admin level install) Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee. (admin level install) Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console. Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console.

Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 Console. This bulletin spans more than one software category. See the other tables in this section for a simple essay questions, additional affected software. Several resources are available to help administrators deploy security updates. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) lets administrators scan local and remote systems for cause essay, missing security updates and common security misconfigurations. Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Systems Management Server (SMS), and System Center Configuration Manager help administrators distribute security updates. The Update Compatibility Evaluator components included with Application Compatibility Toolkit aid in streamlining the a simple essay questions testing and cause essay high school dropouts validation of ap french essay Windows updates against cause essay dropouts installed applications.

For information about these and other tools that are available, see Security Tools for of losing weight and contrast essay, IT Pros. Microsoft recognizes the school efforts of those in the security community who help us protect customers through responsible vulnerability disclosure. See Acknowledgments for more information. Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. For the bulletin release that occurs on the second Tuesday of each month, Microsoft has released an updated version of the essay Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on essay school Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center. No updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool is available for out-of-band security bulletin releases. Non-Security Updates on two methods and contrast MU, WU, and WSUS. For information about non-security releases on Windows Update and Microsoft Update, please see: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 894199: Description of Software Update Services and Windows Server Update Services changes in content. Includes all Windows content. Updates from cause high dropouts, Past Months for Windows Server Update Services.

Displays all new, revised, and rereleased updates for Microsoft products other than Microsoft Windows. Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) To improve security protections for customers, Microsoft provides vulnerability information to major security software providers in advance of each monthly security update release. Security software providers can then use this vulnerability information to provide updated protections to essay scholarship write, customers via their security software or devices, such as antivirus, network-based intrusion detection systems, or host-based intrusion prevention systems. To determine whether active protections are available from security software providers, please visit the cause essay high dropouts active protections websites provided by program partners listed in Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) Partners. Security Strategies and Community. Update Management Strategies. Security Guidance for ap french essay scoring, Update Management provides additional information about cause essay school Microsoft’s best-practice recommendations for heart questions, applying security updates. Obtaining Other Security Updates.

Updates for other security issues are available from the following locations: Security updates are available from Microsoft Download Center. High School Dropouts. You can find them most easily by and contrast, doing a keyword search for security update. Essay High School. Updates for consumer platforms are available from Microsoft Update. Ap French Essay. You can obtain the security updates offered this month on Windows Update, from Download Center on Security and Critical Releases ISO CD Image files. For more information, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 913086. Learn to cause essay high, improve security and optimize your IT infrastructure, and essay good participate with other IT Pros on security topics in cause essay high dropouts IT Pro Security Community. The affected software listed has been tested to determine which versions are affected.

Other versions are past their support life cycle. To determine the support life cycle for your software version, visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle. Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and sample of compare malware: Virus Solution and school dropouts Security Center. Local support according to your country: International Support. The information provided in the Microsoft Knowledge Base is essay dissonance provided as is without warranty of any kind.

Microsoft disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of cause high merchantability and questions fitness for cause, a particular purpose. On Cognitive. In no event shall Microsoft Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if Microsoft Corporation or its suppliers have been advised of the cause high school possibility of such damages. A Simple Heart Essay. Some states do not allow the essay dropouts exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages so the foregoing limitation may not apply.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
High School Dropouts essays

Writing Verbal Descriptions for cause Audio Guides. Lou Giansante, Writer/Producer, Art Beyond Sight. Lou Giansante writes audio tours as an independent producer and for audio tour companies. A Simple Essay Questions. He also works with Art Beyond Sight as a writer and producer of Verbal Description audio tours. Dr.

Margaret Pfanstiehl, founder and president of The Metropolitan Washington Ear Inc. and her husband Cody, developed the art and technique of cause dropouts, audio description in 1981. They saw it as a tool for 1) navigating a visitor through a museum, 2) orienting a listener to a work of art, or 3) providing access to the visual aspects of a live or recorded performance. Different organizations use different terms for the process of using words to essay write describe visual phenomenon. Some, like Dr. Pfanstiehl, continue to use the term audio description.

Others use the terms verbal description, or verbal imaging, or audio imaging. Art Beyond Sight uses the cause, term verbal description to describe recorded or live presentation of information about art and other exhibitions. For description of films, videos, or theater Art Beyond uses the term audio description. For many years, museums and advocates for blind visitors thought that if a museum had an audio tour for a simple heart essay questions its sighted audience, then it needed a separate verbal description tour. Today, museums still produce such verbal description tours and they are successful with visitors. But in recent years, some museums and organizations, like Art Beyond Sight, have begun advocating tours that work successfully for both sighted and essay school dropouts blind audiences. More on this later. If you work for a museum, then you know that recorded audio tours are a growing feature of art, history, and science museums for in-gallery exhibitions and for virtual exhibitions on web sites. And museums have discovered that writing tours with the technique of Verbal Description can make exhibitions accessible to people who are blind or have low vision. Verbal Description is a way of on cognitive dissonance, using words to represent the visual world, of helping people form mental images of what they cannot see.

Some museums have discovered the unexpected consequence that Verbal Description can also provide a new perspective for people with sight. The technology for delivering audio tours, whether verbally described or not, is constantly evolving. I will offer a limited overview of the current possibilities, but most of this article is about writing Verbal Description for audio tours and for cause essay high dropouts web sites. There are guidelines for writing for ap french Verbal Description audio, and I’ll define those. Cause High School Dropouts. First, I’ll address a common question from museum staff: how long should the stops be in a verbal description audio tour? To answer that question you must consider the length of traditional audio tour stops, how and where people will hear your audio tour, and the nature of your audience. Traditional Tours. Companies that produce audio tours for sighted visitors try to keep their stops at around ninety seconds , and rarely go over two minutes. Of course, these stops do not include verbal description. So a stop that includes verbal description will be longer, but not necessarily dramatically longer. In-Museum Tours.

In a museum, people may easily spend an hour standing and walking through an exhibition. So physical fatigue is a factor. Boredom can also be a factor. Put yourself in the shoes of a visitor and ask how long you would feel comfortable and stay interested while standing in one location. It’s subjective, but a factor to consider. As an example, in 2013, in essay on cognitive dissonance conjunction with Art Beyond Sight I wrote and produced a verbal description audio tour of paintings at the New York Historical Society’s “Armory Show at 100” exhibit. Essay High School Dropouts. The stops ranged from essay good write two and essay high school a half to three and a half minutes long and the scripts wove art historical context for each work with the a simple heart, verbal description. Here’s one stop from the tour, a painting by cause high, John Sloan titled Sunday Morning, Women Drying Their Hair . It’s 2:45. Virtual tours.

If your museum web site offers a selection of works from your permanent collection, audio tour stops can be longer than in-museum tour stops. Visitors will listen to your verbal descriptions at their leisure, probably sitting down. So they will be more inclined to listen to longer stops.I took this into account when writing verbal description for two Art Beyond Sight web sites, New York Beyond Sight (NYBS) and American Art . NYBS has prominent New Yorkers reading verbal descriptions of the city’s visual culture, including architecture and public art works. The “stops” on this site range from 3 ? to 6 minutes long, with most in the 4 -5 minute range. American Art features art from the dissonance, Whitney Museum of American Art and cause high school the Brooklyn Museum. The verbal description audio recordings range from 3 to heart questions 6 minutes, with most in cause high school the 4-5 minute range. You probably can identify people who are blind or have low vision and who visit your museum frequently. Ap French Scoring. They may desire longer, more detailed verbal description than casual museum visitors. High School. So for both in-museum and virtual online tours, know your audience and a simple essay write accordingly. If your goal is to satisfy a mixed audience, you must try to cause high dropouts find a happy length that will satisfy both. I’ve found that listeners appreciate knowing how long audio stops will be.

You can add a line in the tour introduction so listeners know how long they can expect to stand in one place. Writing Audio Tours for Some — Or for All. The first verbal description audio tours I wrote were specifically for people who are blind or have low vision. Sample Of Compare. Today, whenever possible I write audio tours that serve sighted and blind audiences together. For example, with Art Beyond Sight I produced a Verbal Description tour of Grand Central Terminal in New York to accompany an existing general tour for all. Here’s a sample stop:

This saves money for a museum, and has the added bonus of creating an inclusive experience with blind and essay high dropouts sighted people enjoying an exhibition together. My thinking began to evolve when I noticed that sighted people would sometimes pick up an audio tour player and listen to the verbal description tour. My first reaction was to stop them, thinking they would object to having art works and questions historical objects that they could easily see described for school them. But I never stopped anyone, and to essay questions my surprise no visitor ever complained. This first happened at a verbal description tour I wrote for VSA exhibit in the Smithsonian International Gallery in Washington. I stood with an artist watching sighted people listening and voiced my surprise. Her response: “People don’t like to read.” Which I believe is correct for many visitors. But I also began to realize that there’s more to it. Having a voice describe what you’re looking at mimics the cause high, experience of most television watching in the U.S, especially local and national news programs.

Sighted people have come to of compare expect descriptions of what their eyes can easily see. That’s when I began attempting audio tours that combined traditional content for a sighted audience with a level of verbal description for essay those with sight loss. Again, no one with vision ever questioned the writing. Actually, one person did question me. The curator of a show on historical silver objects read my first draft script and asked, “Why do we have to tell people this teapot is twelve inches tall? They can see it.” My answer had two parts. First, I reminded her that the tour was for both sighted and blind audiences. And second, I told her my experience is that such details help sighted visitors confirm their perceptions. Rather than resenting the verbal description they appreciate it. Heart Questions. The best thing any audio tour can do is to help someone look more closely and carefully.

An audio tour can focus attention, making for essay school a richer experience, especially if a sighted visitor chooses to not read wall labels, A sighted museum docent inadvertently confirmed the value of and the english language, my writing approach. At a museum where I produced an audio tour of paintings and sculptures for cause essay school dropouts both sighted and a simple essay questions blind visitors, the docent told me she listened to high dropouts the audio tour and ap french scoring gleaned new visual insights that she could use in her group tours of the exhibit with sighted visitors. So now I advocate audio tours that address both audiences. The challenge is coming up with the correct balance of artistic or historical context and verbal description, in a length that won’t bore the visitor. I must decide how much verbal description is adequate for person who can’t see the painting or artifact, and how to weave it with the other information. If there is a downside to cause essay high school dropouts this approach, it is that some blind people want more detailed verbal description, and that is valid criticism. Politics And The English Language. But in most cases I feel the verbal description tours provide experiences that can be shared by both audiences, whether in cause essay high school a museum or on compare essay a web site. Writing Successful Verbal Description — The Content.

Before you begin writing verbal description of cause dropouts, a work of art, you must gather information on weight the artist, the cause school, style or school of art, whether the artist has written or spoken about his or her work, what critics have written, and how the public has reacted. The point is essays politics english language, that the verbal description should not be about cause high, your opinions . You must filter all the information you find and synthesize it into your verbal description. If you’re able to interview and record an sample, artist, you can weave an audio clip into essay high, your verbal description. Even a recorded telephone conversation is usable. I have recorded short phone interviews with artists and included excerpts in the audio tour stops about sample essay, their works. Artists have talked about their inspiration, their technique, or how they hope the viewer will react. Cause Dropouts. I’ve even asked artists how they would describe their work to someone who cannot see it. Essay Scoring. Hearing the cause essay dropouts, voice of the artist makes a compelling connection for listeners, whether sighted or blind. Early Sunday Morning by Edward Hoppe.

For artworks, start simply and directly with basic information: the title of the work, the artist’s name, the medium, maybe the year it was done, maybe where it can be seen. Essay. The client you write for will determine what you include. How would you judge this opening sentence in high school a verbal description of painting? Early Sunday Morning is an oil painting on on cognitive canvas by Edward Hopper in the collection of the Whitney Museum of cause dropouts, American Art. Seems like efficient, succinct writing, direct and straightforward, no? It is, for a reader. But it contains four bits of important information that fly by the ear. Easy to read and reread. Not as easy to hear and retain.

It’s better to essays english language deliver the facts individually, in sequence, starting with the most important facts. The title of the cause essay high, painting is Early Sunday Morning. The artist is Edward Hopper. It’s an oil painting on canvas. It’s in the collection of the Whitney Museum of American Art. For paintings and sculpture, give listeners the dimensions of the work. Essay. Be specific if you know the dimensions or tell listeners if you are approximating. The sculpture is 18 inches tall.

It stands upon a pedestal about 3 feet tall. The painting is a rectangle about 3 feet wide and 2 feet high. It’s best to then quickly give a summary of the content and style of the painting or sculpture before delving into the details. To continue using Hopper’s painting as an example: It shows a block of three attached buildings, all two stories tall, with shops on the street level and apartments above them. The buildings extend horizontally across the painting from the left edge to the right edge. For a representational painting, describe the dropouts, point of view the artist given the viewer, who is now your listener. Are we seated across a table from the subject or are we across a field?

Are we looking down on a simple or up at the subject? Again using the Hopper painting: You see the buildings as if you’re standing across the street from them. Also, when you use phrases like “to the left” or “on the right,” explain whether you’re referring to your point of view as viewer of the painting, or the point of view of the subject in the painting. For describing architecture or sculpture, it’s equally important to establish a point of cause essay, view for the listener.

Where are you standing as you describe? Across the street from it? At the base of it looking up? Maybe you’re sitting on a park bench in of losing and contrast essay front of it. For a sculpture, explain if you are you viewing it from one point of cause high school, view, or tell the a simple heart essay questions, listener if you will describe it from high school various points around it. As the verbal description continues, remember that you are incrementally building up an image in the mind of the listener. Essay. Each line should add to that image in an order and in sequence. And you should first tell the listener what that order will be.

I will describe the mansion by school dropouts, beginning at of losing essay, the ground floor and moving up to cause essay high dropouts the roofline. The painting is primarily made up of essay scoring, three horizontal sections. I will begin with the upper third of the high dropouts, painting. Relate to Listener Experiences and Find Analogies. When describing sculptures, or objects and figures within paintings, make comparisons in human terms. Essay On Cognitive Dissonance. Are they life size? Twice life size? The width of your hand? Sometimes the best way to verbally describe something is essay high school dropouts, with an analogy to essay on cognitive dissonance something in life the listener might know or have experienced. It’s as big as [a car, an elephant, a soccer ball]. The wrought iron railing is waist high.

The nave of the church is a like a long rectangular box. The body of the mandolin has the shape of pear. The bell tower’s three sections look like boxes piled one atop another. For descriptions of architecture, research to cause high school find exact dimensions like height and width of essays politics english, buildings, towers, windows, etc. If you can’t find that information, estimate using your body. Use your own height to estimate building height. Pace off the length of a facade and count your steps. Then multiply by essay dropouts, the length of your pace and approximate.

If there is two methods weight, a stairway, count the steps and include the number in your description. Sometimes you can suggest that a listener use his or her body to feel a certain shape, or to understand the pose of a figure in a painting or sculpture. Along the top edge of the high school dropouts, roof is a line of carved wooden shapes. The shape is kind of like a large leaf. Hold your hand out flat and essay good scholarship spread your fingers wide and you’ll have an idea of the shape. The sculpture consists of the model’s head and face, a chignon or knot of hair at the back of her head, and her hands and forearms.

To understand the pose, try this. Place your palms together in a prayer pose, and also try to put your forearms together so they touch. Now keeping your arms together, place your joined hands on the left side of our chin and tilt your head down a bit. That’s the sculpture. To understand Lincoln’s pose in Brady’s photograph try this. Stand up straight and imagine the camera is directly in front of you. Keep your head facing forward, while turning your shoulders to cause essay high the right about heart, 45 degrees. Your right hand hangs straight down; your left hand rests on dropouts a pile of books on a short wooden column.

Don’t hesitate to ap french scoring include color in your verbal descriptions. Cause High School Dropouts. Often blind people had vision earlier in life and recall the world in color. Good Scholarship Write. Even congenitally blind know the cultural associations with various colors. Today there are smart phone apps that can tell a blind person what color something is. When possible, make reference to the style and cause technique AND how that technique affects a viewer’s experience. For example, is the a simple essay, paint applied thickly and roughly or with a fine delicate line? Describe how the essay, technique serves the artist’s creativity and good scholarship write the affect on the viewer. This type of essay school dropouts, information should reflect your research into the views of critics and the public. Here’s an example I wrote in a verbal description stop for on cognitive a painting by Cezanne. Cezanne was not interested in essay high school dropouts painting realistic views of his subjects.

We can tell the hillside surrounding the mission is thick with nature. But he does not paint realistic trees. Instead he used small parallel brush strokes with many colors to build up the impression of a lush woodland. And in some places he has deliberately let the off white canvas peek through, becoming an element of the landscape. If you have tactile diagrams to accompany the works you describe, by all means use them. Some museums use tactiles before or after listening to verbal description; some museums have visitors touch while listening. If you have access to artists in essay dissonance an exhibit, ask if they would provide a small tactile sample of their artwork for blind visitors to touch. Of course, the venue hosting the exhibit must be open to essay school allowing such a possibility. In verbal descriptions of architecture or public sculpture, look for opportunities to invite listeners to touch the sculpture itself, or the texture of walls or other architectural details.

To Learn More . The Art Beyond Sight Institute web site offers an excellent PPT titled Verbal Description Training that was developed for staff/educator/docent training and self-study. The Training focuses on how to two methods compare and contrast use Verbal Description during group tours and how to integrate it into the interactive nature of live presentation with blind or visually impaired museum visitors. Writing Successful Verbal Description — Language for the Ear. Always remember that you are writing for a listener , not a reader. A reader can re-read a word, a sentence, a paragraph. A listener does not know what’s coming next, and school can’t go back and review what they just heard. If listeners don’t get it the first time, if they don’t understand each line clearly and immediately, then they may not hear the next line you write because their mind is still deciphering the previous line. Two Methods. The point is to never leave doubt about what you mean.

Take your ego out of it. High Dropouts. Don’t try to impress with clever writing, complex sentence structure, and exuberant vocabulary. Put yourself in of compare and contrast the listener’s place. He/she wants the cause school dropouts, basic information in unflowery prose. Listeners should forget about your presence and ap french scoring only remember the cause school dropouts, image you leave in their minds. Verbal Description writing is writing for and the english language the ear instead of the eye, and essay dropouts it has basic principles that writers use when writing for any presentation that uses the two methods of losing compare and contrast essay, spoken word — radio, newscasts on radio or TV, film and video narration, PowerPoint presentations — whenever information is conveyed with the spoken word. 1. Essay Dropouts. Use simple sentences. They’re direct and each holds a thought or image. The sky is blue. Sometimes a compound sentence is of losing weight essay, ok. The sky is blue and the sea below it is green.

But never, or almost never, use a complex sentence, that is, one with a subjunctive clause. These clauses begin with words like which, that, who, while, when. The sky, which extends across the entire top of the painting, is blue. The problem is high school dropouts, that a complex sentence asks your listener to hold the first fact in mind — while hearing about another fact until the sample of compare and contrast essay, end of the sentence — which makes a connection to the first fact. A complex sentence unnecessarily asks the brain to cause high school dropouts decipher your writing. A Simple Heart Essay. Use two simple sentences instead. The sky is blue.

It extends across the entire top of the painting . 2. Use active verbs. The passive voice is weak writing whether for high the eye or the questions, ear, but it’s especially troublesome for high school dropouts a listener. For example, The boy was hit by the car uses the passive voice. Who did what? The car hit the boy. That’s active. The passive voice can bring doubt to a simple heart questions a listener’s mind.

It asks the listener’s ear (and brain) to figure out who did what to whom by mentally inverting the information it hears. The worst examples of the passive voice use forms of the essay school, verb to be. In this example, both verbs are in the passive voice. Having been influenced by two methods of losing weight compare and contrast essay, Cubism, the cause essay high, young artist’s work was reflective of its principles. Better to essay write write something like this: Cubism i nfluenced the young artist, and cause essay school his work reflected its principles. 3. Write like you talk. First, that means it’s ok to use contractions. People talk with them, don’t they? Second, keep the vocabulary simple. Beware of the long word that is no better than the short word.

An artist doesn’t “utilize” paint. Two Methods Of Losing Compare And Contrast. She uses it. Her style isn’t “referred to” as Impressionism. It’s called Impressionism. Essay High. Don’t “be cognizant” of these long words. Watch for them. Third, use proper terms from art history and for techniques when appropriate. But when you do, define or explain the two methods compare essay, term simply in the next sentence. There are pilasters on the sides of the windows.

A pilaster looks like a free standing column, but it’s a decorative element attached to the building. Undefined jargon can put off listeners and make you sound formal and high school dropouts distant. Ap French Essay Scoring. You should be talking to someone, not giving a lecture or reading a book. The best way to find out how you sound is to cause essay dropouts read your words aloud and essay on cognitive listen. Are you talking to someone or reading to him or her? It helps to cause essay dropouts use words like “you” and “yours” and not the stuffy and impersonal “one” or “one’s.” Read these out loud to hear the difference. The red flowers draw one’s attention to the lower right. The red flowers draw your attention to the lower right. Writing Successful Verbal Description — With Sound.

When a sighted person has experienced a work of art, they are often left with a mental image of the and the language, work and with a sense memory of the cause essay school, experience. For people with vision loss, Verbal Description can help do the same, but I have found that adding sound — music, sound effect, ambiences, dialogue — offers even more compelling ways to create those images and memories. Creative use of sound in an audio tour can help listeners have a richer sensory experience that can help them both understand how a work looks and leave them with a visceral sense memory of the art. You may find it useful to a simple heart essay questions write verbal description with sound, using in-house staff or an outside producer. Here are some ways I’ve combined sound with verbal description. Sometimes I begin an audio tour stop by using sound with narration or dialogue to cause dropouts set the historical or cultural setting for the creation of a work of art.

I use the techniques of storytelling to set the context for scoring the work. Dropouts. Then I add traditional verbal description to create the visual image of the work. You can hear examples of this with the works on the American Art web site. Here is another example about essay, a 17 th century painting, Still Life with Parrots by high dropouts, Jan Davidzon de Heem, that I produced as part of a tour for the Ringling Museum in Sarasota, Florida. Sometimes you can create context by sample, simply adding an ambience background that supports the content of a painting: birds in a forest setting, restaurant ambience, horses trotting by, a church bell tolling in the distance. Let the content of the painting or sculpture and your imagination suggest the ambience. Sometimes I have created sound analogues for cause essay visual images or techniques. You can hear one example of a sound analogue in this audio tour stop for a simple essay Marcel Duchamp’s painting Nude Descending a Staircase. It’s 3 minutes long . Methods for essay school dropouts Delivering Audio Tours. Here’s a brief summary, as of 2013, of the options for having sighted or blind listeners hear an audio tour in a museum: buying or renting audio players, cell phones, smart phone/pad apps, and do-it-yourself solutions. To keep up with the evolving world of technology for two methods weight and contrast essay delivering museum tours for general audiences and people with disabilities, visit the cause essay dropouts, Museums Mobile web site.

Museums Mobile is a research and professional development initiative focused on two methods essay the effective use of mobile technologies within the cultural sector. It sponsors online conferences and school conducts annual surveys of the field. Major audio tour producers like Acoustiguide, Antenna Audio, and Orpheo have a variety of players to sell or rent. Some are audio only, some also contain screens to essay scoring show images or play video. Blind visitors can easily use the players because navigation is via a touchpad just like a phone. Users enter a tour stop number and cause essay high listen, with options for adjusting the volume and pausing or replaying the audio. This method of delivery requires a sighted companion or museum staff to tell the blind listeners the stop numbers to enter. Some museums choose to install infrared systems to automatically trigger audio stops, giving the blind visitor greater independence but less control over the listening experience. There are companies like Guide by essays politics english, Cell and OnCell that make it possible for sighted or blind visitors to use their own cell phones to essay high dropouts dial a number and listen to audio tour stops. Listeners use their keypad to control volume and playback, and there is often a feature for leaving feedback for the museum on individual stops or the entire tour, like leaving a voicemail message.

Companies who provide cell phone audio tours can produce and upload the audio for essays politics language a museum, or provide the museum with software and instructions for dropouts doing it in house. Essay. This makes it easy for cause essay high a museum to easily change the content of ap french essay, a tour if necessary. A potential limit to cell phone audio tours is that some listeners prefer not to essay school dropouts use their calling plan’s minutes, or do not want to use their phone’s battery life on a tour. There are a variety of companies that now produce museum tour applications for smart phones and pads. Besides containing audio tours, these applications can contain still images and video, interactive features, links to web pages, and links to sample of compare essay social media. People can download the essay dropouts, app to good their phone at the museum or before visiting. These apps offer possibilities for designing tours that are accessible to multiple audiences.

For blind visitors, the feature VoiceOver in iPhones and TalkBack in Android phones can make on screen text audible to people who are blind or have low vision. And for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, on screen transcriptions can make audio accessible. A potential limit to the use of apps is that visitors may not want to use up their phone’s data plan. Cause High Dropouts. A museum can solve that problem by providing wi-fi access within its walls. Some smaller museums and presenting organizations have developed less expensive ways to provide audio tours for weight essay sighted and blind audiences. Cause High School. Some write their own verbal description tour (or hire a writer) and essay then record the tour using inexpensive audio recording equipment, computer editing software. Then they provide the audio to visitors on consumer quality playback products like CD players and iPods. Cause School. A few museums have adapted blind audio labeling products like Pen Friend and Touch Memo to the museum setting.

Speaking of pens, a unique system (not do-it-yourself) that uses a pen is provided by Touch Graphics. The system uses a Talking Tactile Pen that can record and good write playback audio and that can trigger audio playback when it touches specially designed tactile images. The system is in use to provide a verbal description tour of the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum in New York. I wrote this tour in consultation with Art Beyond Sight. The pen has also been used in other museum exhibitions, including at the Boston Fine Arts Museum.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Lets share our essays: Why do students drop out of school? (cause

A Car Salesman Resume to Get the cause essay Job. Essay? Whether you are just starting to look for work as a car salesman or you have been selling cars for years a car salesman resume can set you apart from the competition. Not all car dealerships and managers that hire salespersons’ depend heavily on resumes to make their selection, but it can make a good first impression. Sales managers that hire car salesmen are typically very cynical by nature and rely more on the skills they use to read people both for selling cars and hiring sales staff plus the school car sales interview. However a written resume may be just the ticket to get you to ap french essay scoring the top of the cause school dropouts list of potential car sales hires.

Some car dealerships don’t even look at the average applicant#8217;s car sales resume they receive because they know that the applicant has prepared the document himself or herself. However the more professional and experienced hiring managers know that a resume can say more about a person than just the words that are printed on the paper. The need for a car salesman resume cover letter is of losing compare essay a matter of personal choice, but not nearly as critical as it is with other professions. Preparing Your Car Salesman Resume. A car salesman resume description includes the essay school dropouts name, address, contact information past work experience including the two methods of losing essay dates and essay high dropouts education. Even if you have never been a car salesman this work experience is essay still important and cause high school it should be included. Of Compare And Contrast Essay? I have included several resume templates for car salesmen that you can use to prepare your resume (see below). I have also posted some resume samples you can use as a reference to formulate your document. Cause Essay High? Of course you can have someone write your resume for ap french scoring, you for a price, but remember you are looking to land a job selling cars.

If you can’t put together a simple resume maybe you should rethink your desire to sell cars for a living. The resume is your first chance to essay sell yourself to politics and the english your prospective dealership. A quick tip here, it doesn’t need to be a book or even a chapter in a book, but it should sell you in as few words as possible. Resume Tips for cause essay high school dropouts, Becoming a Car Salesperson. When you write your automotive sales resume follow these simple tips that are specific for the automobile industry and the way sales managers or hiring managers read resumes for future car salesmen and car saleswomen. Limit your resume to one page. Use quality paper for printing your resume.

It should be easy to read. Ap French Scoring? Use bullet points and headers. Include all contact information, home phone, cell phone and email. Include computer familiarity because today’s car salesman will be using online CRM systems and email to perform the essay high dropouts job. Don’t use specific dates for work experience and education only years. Have a friend or family member read your resume for an objective appraisal. Explain any gaps in employment.

Its OK to omit some work experience when it’s over ten to fifteen years in the past and sample of compare and contrast essay not critical to the position for cause high school dropouts, which you are applying. If you had ten jobs in the 10 years you better have a good explanation prepared. Don’t lie and make things up on your resume. A Simple Essay Questions? Use a template to create your car salesman resume by adding your information and then adjusting for readability. Sections of a the Car Salesman Resume. Information : This section is cause essay school self-explanatory you just need to essays politics language include all your personal information, name, address, zip code, home phone, cell phone and email address.

Objective: This section of the cause essay resume is where you tell prospective employers why you are applying to work at their dealership. It should be simple and consist of one or two sentences. If you never sold cars before you should address your desire to start a car sales career. If you have sold cars before you should be looking for a bigger, better dealer that will allow you to excel and put your sales skills to good use. Experience: This is where you will list your work experience and the years worked. Essays Politics? The most recent will be first and cause essay high school the rest listed in reverse chronological order. If you are an experienced car salesperson you will list the heart questions dealerships where you sold including the address or at least the city and state. However if you have never been a car salesman your work history is still important and school dropouts should be included on your resume. Skills: This section will include anything that you think might be of sample and contrast value to a car salesperson. If you have sold automobiles in the past you could list any special training that was provided by the dealer and/or auto manufacturers.

Include any automaker certifications or awards you may have received or skill levels achieved. You could list average cars sold per month over cause high dropouts the past year, ranking at current dealership and your average car salesman salary if appropriate. For those of you that never sold a car in ap french essay your life list any skills, experiences or special training that could be transferred over to the profession of car sales or anything skills listed in the car salesman job description. Good buzzwords to cause high dropouts use on dissonance your car salesperson resume are consistency, positive attitude, goals, energetic, communication skills and computer skills such as Microsoft Office and email. Education: This section contains a chronological list of your formal education like college, high school, tech schools and any special skills training even if it does directly pertain to essay high car sales including the years completed. References: In most cases you car resume should say “References available upon request”. However if you have some personal references in essay scholarship write the business and essay high school dropouts especially at the dealership where you are applying for a sales position by all means include them.

If you were referred by a current employee that could influence the sample of compare essay person that is doing the cause essay high hiring include them. If you have a recommendation letter for car salesman by all means include with your resume. When it comes to hiring car salespeople the and the language car salesman resume will rarely be the deciding factor, but if it is easy to read and on one page it will be read. If it contains pertinent information and it looks like it has been prepared by a potential employee that is willing to go the extra mile it will make you stand out from the dropouts crowd. Anything to improve your chances of essay becoming a car salesman should be worth the cause essay high school effort. Essays Politics English? If you have a computer with word processing capabilities you can use the salesperson resume templates below. Later Fresh Up on the Lot. Sample Car Sales Resume Examples.

2017 Car Sales Professional. All Rights Reserved.

Expert Essay Writers -
Dropping out of college cause/effect essay - Sciaga pl

Cbp-Quality Control Analyst El Paso. El Paso , TX 79940. Supporting the Most Exciting and cause dropouts, Meaningful Missions in sample of compare, the World CBP-Quality Control Analyst El Paso This occupation requires analysis and essay, reporting on weight compare essay, all types of maintenance, logistics and quality data and cause essay high, includes providing recommendations to management regarding program improvement opportunities. May be required to present aircraft maintenance, quality and logistics trending data to local customer and headquarters representatives as well as the program office. The incumbent is a direct report to the Branch Manager . Essential Job Functions + Determine operational objectives by studying aircraft maintenance and Quality Assurance functions; gather information and evaluate information for trends and compliance. Provide aircraft and associated ground support equipment record-keeping, logbook, log card administrative support and essay scoring, accurate data inputs and record-keeping/logbook/log card entries. Recommend corrective action(s) and develop written procedures in support of local and/or program requirements and submit to the PMO-QA/ESH Manager for review and action. Define project requirements by high dropouts, identifying project milestones, phases, and essay on cognitive dissonance, elements. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; publishing progress reports; recommending actions. Prepare technical reports and metrics by high school, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and politics english, trends. Run and then analyze CARMAC reports as required e.g., daily, weekly, monthly for the program.

Run and analyze EMRKS reports and JCN research e.g., daily, weekly, monthly etc. Monitor EMRKS deferrals for compliance, trends and recommend solutions to negative trends. JOB SPECIFICATIONS Retrieve, monitor and analyze program-wide aircraft and ground support equipment maintenance data for trends. Provide written reports relevant to said data to site Quality Control Department management and PMO-QA/ESH Manager as applicable or requested. Provide site management with information on areas of maintenance concern. Perform additional duties as assigned and ensure the elements of the essay high dropouts, Program Quality Plan are followed.

Minimum Education and Experience Required. Requires an FAA Airframe and good scholarship write, Powerplant (AP) certificate. Have at least five (5) years recent experience working fulltime as an high, aircraft and power plant mechanic. Must have above average working knowledge of two methods of losing weight essay, both military and general aviation aircraft and systems. Have experience and knowledge in upkeep of aircraft/engines and systems.

Requires experience and knowledge of aircraft/engine maintenance records and logbooks. Have demonstrated a record of successful technical performance, reliability and initiative. Must possess analytical ability to objectively evaluate other individual's job performance from the Quality/Safety aspect. Must possess thorough knowledge of essay high school dropouts, PAE Quality Policies and Procedures. Must possess a thorough knowledge of those functions which are monitored. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to obtain a full background investigation. Must be able to obtain a passport, visa and be able to perform worldwide travel on short. Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent. Must to ap french, able to read, write, speak, and high school, understand English.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Must understand and be conversant in CARMAC, EMRKS, Data extraction and analysis; Team Player, Written and Verbal Communication, Continuous Improvement; computer literate e.g., Microsoft Office Suite; and understand the CBP Maintenance Program and Quality Control Plan. Must be computer literate with strong working knowledge of database, spreadsheet, word processing and CBP specific computer management programs. Applicants must submit a resume that documents their experience in for the following: Total number of months aircraft experience. Total number of months aviation experience. Total number of ap french, months with CBP aviation maintenance concepts and procedures. Type (Degree of Certificates) and total years of education and or training. Total years of essay dropouts, MS office experience *MON_TS An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAEs hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world.

PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in language, Arlington, VA. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email jobs@pae.com with Disability Assistance in the subject line. Create a job alert for Cbp-Quality Control Analyst El Paso at El Paso, TX. Great! You'll now receive job alerts for Cbp-Quality Control Analyst El Paso at El Paso, TX. Create a job alert for Cbp-Quality Control Analyst El Paso at El Paso, TX. Vans PT Sales Floor Supervisor (The Outlet Shoppes At El. Posted 24 hours ago.

VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 Job Description Vans: Be a Part of the Original “It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren Vans is the original action sports footwear company rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on essay school, a legacy of impacting our greater community through Vans’ four pillars: action sports, music, art and english, street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to dropouts, help shape and transform the future of our business. At Vans our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do. Everything we do supports creativity and essay on cognitive dissonance, we are driven by our five values. Cause High. We are determined.

We are connected to dissonance, our consumers and to each other. We are inclusive. Essay. We are expressive and Fun. And most of all, we are a family. Vans is a simple heart, a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and essay school dropouts, footwear company comprised of over essay questions 30 brands. We are the cause essay school dropouts, leading drivers of retail as our global footwear, apparel and accessory brand is available in 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people. Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take great pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities to our field leaders and store employees through a blend of on-the-job training, workshops and self-paced online learning.

Each employee is empowered to take ownership of their development, and encouraged to take advantage of the tools that make the most impact on their personal growth and the growth of the business. By joining the heart questions, Vans family, you will be immersed into an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. Cause Essay School Dropouts. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to scoring, bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for cause high school, what we do. Floor Supervisor: Become the Newest Member of the of losing weight and contrast essay, Vans Family As the Floor Supervisor, you will support the cause essay, Store Manager with the scholarship write, execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in essay school dropouts, the store. You are an important member of the store leadership team whose primary role is supervising store staff and good scholarship write, ensuring the highest level of customer engagement and sales results are achieved. You will foster a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while maximizing productivity and profitability.

Additionally, you will provide sales-related feedback and coach daily performance for associates. As a member of the leadership team, you may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager which includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs of the business. Most importantly, you will embody the Van Doren Spirit and cause high dropouts, will be a passionate and essay scoring, fun leader who meets the needs of our loyal customers. How You Will Make a Difference: + Sales and Supervision: Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales goals. Monitors sales progress and cause essay high school, results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and essay good write, productivity under the direction of the Store Manager. Cause Essay Dropouts. + Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in of compare and contrast, customer service in cause essay high dropouts, the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly.

Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the essay, associates the in-store experience. + Coaching Team: Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of cause essay school, customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success. A Simple Essay. + Operations: Monitors that all company and store policies and essay high, procedures are followed and reports concerns directly to the Store Manager. Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors and maintains store operations standards and delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence. + Visual Merchandising: Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are maintained. + Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Store Manager, assists in essays politics, supervising and cause essay dropouts, coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates. A Simple Essay. Coaches and provides sales-related feedback to the team. Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Essay High School. Supports the Open Door Policy. + Loss Prevention, Safety, and sample and contrast essay, Compliance: Under the direction of the cause essay school dropouts, Store Manager, monitors compliance and a simple, adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Monitors compliance with company safety, security, and cause essay high, shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately. + Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the a simple heart essay questions, integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans. Skills for Success: Educational/ Position Requirements: + Associated Degree (AA) or equivalent from cause school, two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or two years related retail or service-oriented experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience + 1+ year(s) in a fast paced retail environment + Ability to coach and two methods of losing compare, motivate a team to exceed sales and profit results + Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team + Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements: + Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.) + Standing required for entire work shift + Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed + Travel (less than 10% of time) Core Competencies: Leadership + Coaching and Developing Others + Empowerment Business + Customer Focus Interpersonal + Communication Personal Attributes + Driving for Results + Adaptability Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is cause high, a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue.

Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and ap french essay scoring, Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and essay school, approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage. VF Diversity Vision Statement VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in sample of compare, which we live and cause essay high school, conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and questions, VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Cause Essay High Dropouts. VF Corporation El Paso TX. Court Interpreter Portuguese El Paso. Posted 24 hours ago. VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 **Company Overview** For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is a simple essay, privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and cause high, specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and two methods weight compare and contrast, information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in essay school, support of and the, its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. **1-170728-5797: Court Interpreter - Portuguese - El Paso** Job Category Linguist/Translator Duty Location U.S. - Texas - El Paso Type of Position Consultant/Contractor Requisition Number 1-170728-5797 **JOB DESCRIPTION** SOS International LLC (SOSi) is cause school dropouts, seeking qualified, professional, and english, experienced **Portuguese** Court Interpreters to support a federal government customer in essay high, **El Paso, TX** . Essay. Our job is to support our customer’s ongoing court cases by providing **Portuguese** language interpretation. These cases are supported on an as-needed basis and cause high, require interpreters with flexible schedules. Shift hours will differ from assignment to two methods of losing weight compare essay, assignment, based on essay high, needs of the customer. We provide the interpreter with as much notice as possible, anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks ahead of time. From time to on cognitive, time, we have rush requests due to a cancellation. **ESSENTIAL DUTIES** • Provides consecutive and simultaneous interpretation between **Portuguese** and English and vice versa • Leads three-way telephonic interpretations between Government representatives and low English proficiency individuals as required • Performs sight translation, occurring when an high school dropouts, interpreter is weight and contrast essay, given a written document in one language and asked to read it aloud in essay high school dropouts, another language • Provides quality control review of essay good scholarship, translated documents as required • Performs other duties as required **MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS** • U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status • Certified Interpreter (Federal, State or NAJIT certified) or possess one (1) year of experience interpreting in a judicial environment • Ability to pass a background check • Highly proficient in both English and Portuguese vocabularies typically used in formal, consultative, and casual modes of communication in justice system contexts, including colloquial slang, idiosyncratic slang, and regionalisms • Knowledgeable of specialized vocabulary (terminology) in both English and Portuguese related to legal and essay school, criminal justice system terminology and immigration procedures, particularly with regard to terminology typically used in Immigration Court hearings • Ability to speak English and Portuguese fluently, including high to low levels of language register, regional colloquialisms and slang expressions, and ap french essay scoring, do so with clear and intelligible pronunciation • Ability to perform simultaneous, consecutive, and sight translation in a manner that is factually and cause high school dropouts, conceptually accurate without changes, omissions, or additions • Ability to two methods weight compare and contrast, preserve the tone and emotional level of the speaker, as well as manage the delivery, speed and length of the statement (projection, pace and high school, pausing) of the two methods of losing weight compare, speaker • Ability to maintain appropriate speed and cause high school dropouts, projection while rendering interpretation, and request and incorporate clarification of essay write, speaker’s statements only when justified **ADDITIONAL INFORMATION** **DESIRED QUALITIES** • Federal, State, National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT), or Judiciary Interpreters and Translators Certification Examination (JITCE) certification in interpretation • Experience providing interpretation for Department of Justice (DoJ) Executive Office for essay school, Immigration Review (EOIR) court cases **WORK ENVIRONMENT** • Fast-paced, deadline-driven environment • Work is on essay scoring, an as-needed basis • Shift-based schedules • Office environment with differing locations depending upon assignment Sosi El Paso TX. Texas State Job Bank. Posted 24 hours ago.

VIEW JOBS 10/5/2017 12:00:00 AM 2018-01-03T00:00 Working for Cuidado Casero Home Health and cause essay school dropouts, Hospice isn t just a job. It s a career where your skills and passion for delivering quality care make a positive difference to the clients and their families we serve. Sample Of Compare Essay. ABOUT CUIDADO CASERO HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE (Nurse Owned Operated) For more than twenty-two (22) years, we have been providing professional and paraprofessional services to clients who are facing a life limiting illness. Cuidado Casero s compassionate and dedicated staff provides an array of home health and hospice services to our clients and their families with professional care in the privacy of their homes. Striving for school, Excellence in Home Health and Hospice CUIDADO CASERO HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE couldn t have a great employee-first culture without great benefits. That s why we offer a competitive salary, exceptional training and sample and contrast essay, an outstanding benefits package: Medical Benefits Paid Time Off Paid Holidays Career Advancement Many other benefits Summary The Hospice Registered Nurse provides nursing services in essay high, accordance with accepted standards of practice of the Nurse Practice Act under the supervision of a registered nurse. Nursing care is provided in accordance with the client s plan of dissonance, care, including comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the high, client s condition, health promotion, prevention, and coordination of services with other members of the interdisciplinary hospice team. S/he provides teaching, training activities, direct nursing care, and other duties as deemed necessary.

S/he is a highly-qualified professional who provides nursing services to clients under the direction of the Hospice Medical Director and/or administrator. S/he is a principal figure in of losing compare essay, assessing coping mechanism which address patient s need for information concerning his/her disease and symptoms. S/he helps insure an open and cause school, honest dialogue while helping the family retain as much control as they desire within the english language, plan of care. Driving Other Requirements Must have and maintain a valid state driver license, have a registered and high dropouts, reliable vehicle that meets state law standards, and meets the insurance standards of company. Position requires travel between company sites as well as the community. Traveling by car or airplanes to local or out-of-town meetings, seminars, and weight essay, conferences. Dropouts. Education, Experience Job Requirements This position requires at least the following minimum requirements: Current and valid Registered Nursing license in the state(s) practicing. Related two years experience in related field preferred. Current CPR Certification. Knowledgeable of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines preferred.

Skillful in organization of work and in principles of time management. Ability to contribute to the quality of care being rendered through constructive communication with nursing managers and nursing staff. Good communication skills and english language, ability to establish good rapport with team members. Working knowledge of home health and/or hospice care and the principles and techniques of professional nursing and essay high, required documentation thereof. Demonstrated ability to on cognitive, work with patients and employees. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively, diverse and cause dropouts, inclusive organization. Must have excellent written communication by writing clearly and sample of compare and contrast, informatively, edits work and able to read and interpret legal written information. Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and follows through on commitments. Cause High Dropouts. Must practice a high level of confidentiality and be able to effectively response to questions from essay good write, employees, managers and outside entities. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.

Must be able to work with others to resolve issues and maintain composure in an environment of cause essay school, changing priorities. Must have knowledge of all company policies and procedures. Essay. Texas State Job Bank EL PASO TX. Cbp-Quality Control Analyst El Paso. 1. Resume Copy paste or upload your resume. 2. Cover Letter (Optional)

2. Cover Letter (Optional) Attached Cover Letter. 2. Cover Letter (Optional) Copy paste or upload your cover letter. Don’t have a cover letter? Build one now! We will save your jobs while you are here, but once you leave, they will be discarded. Cause Essay School. To save your jobs for when you return, please sign in. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service.

800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Expert Essay Writers -
High School Dropouts Essay - 2453 Words | Bartleby

Business/ Franchising term paper 18320. “Franchising can be defined as a system based on a close and ongoing collaboration whereby a company, the franchisor, gets into partnership with one or several companies, the franchisee(s). Its prime aim is to develop a franchise concept designed in the first place by the franchisor.” (Internet, 1) In order to cause essay high dropouts, better understand the concept of franchising I will first explain several commonly used terms in heart this concept. O Franchise is a legal agreement that allows one organization with a product, idea, name or trademark to cause dropouts, transmit some rights and information about a business to an independent business owner, which in return pays a fee and royalties to the owner. O Franchisor is a company that owns a product, service, trademark or business format and provides this to a business owner in return for a fee. Franchisor often is the one that makes the conditions under which a business owner operates, however he doesn’t control the business. O Franchisee is a business owner who purchases a franchise from franchisor and operates a business using the good name, product, business format and other items provided by the franchisor. O Franchise fee is a one time paid fee by the franchisee to the franchisor, and is paid for rights to use trademark, management assistance and some other services. O Royalty fee is a fee continuously paid by the franchisee to the franchisor- usually paid as a percent of gross revenue earned. O Franchise trade rule is a law by the Federal Trade Commission that places several legal requirements on the franchisors.

O Trademark is a distinctive name or/and symbol used to distinguish a particular product or service from all the others. In practice we have four types of franchising- Product Franchise, Manufacturing Franchises, Business Opportunity Ventures, and Business Format Franchising. In the case of Product Franchise, manufacturers use the product franchise to govern how a retailer distributes their product. The manufacturer grants an essay high dropouts, owner of the store the authority to essay dissonance, distribute goods by the manufacturer and he is essay high school, allowed to use the essay name and trademark of the manufacturer. In return the storeowner has to pay a fee or purchase some inventory of essay high stock in return for the rights given.

Manufacturing Franchises provide an organization with the sample and contrast essay right to manufacture a product and to sell it using the name and the trademark provided by franchisor. This type of franchising is usually seen in food and beverages industry. Business Opportunity Venture usually requires that a business owner purchases and high dropouts distributes the products for one specific company, which must provide him with the customers. In return business owner has to pay a fee or some other type of compensation. Finally, the Business Format Franchising, the most popular type, is the approach where a company provides a business owner with a proven method for operating a business using the name and the trademark. The company has to provide assistance to the owner of the business at the beginning, and the business owner has to pay a fee in return. Usually people are asking what makes one company to offer a franchise, so it is important to understand the franchisor’s perspective. First of all, franchising is an opportunity for more rapid expansion. Many companies may experience of lack of of compare and contrast capital and skilled employees, so the franchisee can offer all of that. At the beginning the franchisor assists a franchisee with obtaining financing for cause essay school a new business, however the franchisee is essay on cognitive, liable for repayment of the funds.

Franchisor is selecting its franchisees by their experience and skills, and in that way he/she is minimizing its risks. Another reason for franchising is higher motivation. This is because when the company franchises its operations it acquires a group of new, motivated managers, which are more accountable for actions since as an owners they are completely responsible for business outcomes. Further more capital is another reason for getting involved in franchising. Cause Essay High Dropouts. The company, by a simple franchising, is cause, raising the money without selling an interest in the business, and the franchisor is using the franchisee money for further business expansion. This way the company is avoiding the risks, which may come out from issuing stock and taking the loans. The company’s image and name are at certain risk when sold to other individual.

So, a franchisor is very particular about the standards that franchisees are obliged to meet, and therefore franchisor indicate specific practices that other party must follow. Because of all that risk the franchisor reserves the right to buy back the franchise operation. On the politics english language other hand franchisees can take comfort in the fact that most franchisors want to see them succeed, which is motivation for providing necessary help. Another disadvantage for franchisor is the cause high dropouts sacrifice of profits, because a company’s owned shop is much more profitable than a franchise. Also the franchisee has to have in mind the future ambitions of the franchisor-if the franchisor is expecting to buy back the business after a period of time, when the franchisee has already invested the sample and contrast essay time and the money in the business. Cause. Franchising business also has the liability of training the a simple heart competitors.

This is cause essay, because the franchisee may acquire know how and than decide to open the same kind of business on his/her own under the different name. The good franchisor will try to establish good relationship with its franchisees in order to avoid this kind of problems in the future. Furthermore it is important to politics english language, look at the situation from the franchisee’s point of essay high school dropouts view, concerning the benefits and costs. Some of the major benefits of franchising are the on cognitive dissonance following: O Lower Risks-according to cause essay, the expert opinion and some statistics the franchising business is more likely to succeed and less risky. O Established product and service- the product offered is already established and sold in the market so comparing to the independent business, that is based on two methods of losing weight compare untried idea and operation, is much better. However franchisee should look at the number of franchisees in business, for how long they are operating, and the number of franchisees that have failed in conducting the successful business.

O Experience of Franchisor- the experience, often-offered trough the training of the employees, that franchisor has increased the possibility for success. O Name Recognition- the franchisee is getting the cause essay high dropouts name that is already well recognized locally or internationally. O Management Assistance- this is the benefit because the franchisor is providing the franchisee with necessary professional helps. This help may include accounting procedures, personnel management, facility management etc. O Business Plan- very often franchisor is providing franchisee with the help in developing business plan. O Start-up Assistance- since the and contrast most difficult aspect of a new business is a start-up it is very helpful to have professional help. O Marketing Assistance- the franchisor can provide and pay for cause essay school the development of professional advertising campaigns.

O Assistance in two methods weight and contrast essay Financing- new franchisee is able to get financial help from some institutions due to the agreement between the institution and the franchisor, since the institutions might find such the agreement profitable due to the high success rate of franchise business. Another issue that franchisee should keep in cause school mind is the cost. The first cost that will occur in this agreement is the good scholarship write payment of franchise fee, and it can range from few thousands to several hundred of thousands dollars. Cause Dropouts. Another fee is on a simple heart going royalty fees. This is the fee required by cause essay high school franchisor to be paid continuously as a percentage of the gross income from the business. This percentage is usually less than 10%. Further more there is the cost of conformity to standard operating procedures and the inability to make changes readily. The franchisor may prohibit franchisee from selling products or services other than the ones approved by essay dissonance him/her. However it is very difficult to obey these restrictions if there is the need for different products in the market.

Another issue is the duration of the relationship. Typically, there is no way to clear away from the business other than sell it, however there might be some restrictions about essay school dropouts, that issue. Two Methods Of Losing Weight And Contrast Essay. Also the future franchisee should pay attention to the question of franchisor buying back the cause essay high business. According to the FFF (Federation Francaise de la Franchise) there are some commandments for the both, franchisor and the franchisee. The 10 Commandments for the franchisor. 1/ The necessary capital, you shall have. 2/ A market study, you shall make.

3/ A trademark, you shall protect. 4/ Your concept, you shall test. 5/ Your know-how and brand image, you shall develop. 6/ The first clause of the essay Doubin act, you shall abide by. 7/ The Code of Ethics, you shall put into operation. 8/ The franchisees, you shall carefully choose. 9/ The respect of the essay high school brand image, you shall control. 10/ The everlasting existence of the network, you shall secure. The 10 Commandments for the franchisee. 1/ The needs of the commercial world, you shall be aware of. 2/ The necessary capital, you shall have;

3/ The system of franchising, you shall learn. 4/ The spirit of franchising, you shall incorporate. 5/ The Code of Ethics, you shall assimilate. 6/ A study of the relevant brands, you shall make. 7/ With full responsability, you shall sign. 8/ The brand image, you shall represent. 9/ The network, you shall respect. 10/ The consumer, you shall satisfy. However before commandments, in order for one to see if he is able and ready for franchising business, one can test himself/herself by answering some basic questions (Internet, 2) like: O Do I prefer to limit my risk as much as possible?

O Am I willing to operate the business in exact accordance with the ap french essay scoring instructions of a franchisor? O Am I willing to forgo sales on new ideas and products because of franchisor restrictions? O Am I comfortable with sharing my success, including profits, with franchisor? O Will I enjoy being part of a well-known organization? O Do I feel like needing the management experience and assistance that a franchisor can provide? O Do I need assistance in essay school developing a business plan? O Is my experience in marketing limited, so the franchisor would help in overcoming this weakness? O Am I willing to pay a franchise fee to obtain a proven business operation?

O Am I comfortable linking my success with the success of the essay franchisor? Since the cause franchising is very old kind of trade during the time it attracted some inexperienced and occasionally fraudulent franchisors, so the federal government implemented the a simple heart questions law in order to protect the consumers. According to my Internet source (Internet, 3) there is the basic, simple, process for evaluating and protecting the high school investment. The following process, consisting five steps, can help in avoiding disastrous mistakes made by others, and can help finding the right franchisor. First step in this process is examining the opportunities. This step is very important because there are hundreds of essay write franchises in the market, in all types of businesses. So one should collect and evaluate the information for each of the franchisors, and at the end narrow its choice to four or five, most competitive ones. The finalist should be examined even further with the steps 2-5. Second step in this evaluation is cause high school dropouts, examining of franchise and the franchisor. In addition the federal government has laws specifying the information that has to be provided to potential franchisee by the franchisor.

The list of information should consist info about franchisor and its affiliates’ business experience, info about the business experience of essays and the english all the franchisors employees connected and responsible for cause essay high school franchise services. Furthermore it should include the lawsuits, if any, in which the franchisor was involved, info about any bankruptcies faced in the past, info about initial financial fee and other obligatory payments. Information about continuing payments, restrictions on the quality of goods and sample services, and description of any assistance available from the franchisor or its affiliates in financing the purchase of the franchise should be included. After that another necessary descriptions are the description of restriction on the goods and services that the franchisee is permitted to high, sell, description on any restrictions on the customers, description on essay on cognitive any territorial protection that will be granted to the franchisee. Moreover there should be: O Description of training programs provided by franchisor. O Description of any assistance provided by the franchisor in choosing the site for the franchise.

O Statistical information about the number of franchises, franchisees planed for future and terminated in essay dropouts past. O The financial statement. O The list of addresses and names of the two methods compare already existing franchisees. However the franchisor, before providing the essay school dropouts franchisee with this information, might want a prior approval from the franchisee. On the other hand the information must be provided to the franchisee before signing the on cognitive agreement, so he can have a chance to evaluate and study the information. Cause Essay High School. If at this point franchisor shows that he is questions, upset, it might be the first sign that he might not be the right person for doing business with. The third step is the analysis and cause essay dropouts evaluation of the disclosure statement. The potential of the franchise is included in the disclosure statement. On the other hand the franchisor also has to be investigated in order to essay, be sure that all the information are truthful and accurate.

The points that should be considered in this step are in a way divided into three parts, points to be considered about the essay school dropouts franchisor, personal needs and essay scoring market viability. Points to be considered about the franchisors are: O Experience of essay high school dropouts management and essay scoring directors. O Number of franchisees in operations. O Number of franchises no longer in operation. O Years franchisor has been in operation. O Type and amount of training. O Financial stability.

O Assistance in financing. O Site location assistance. O Planing and constructing a building. O Reputation among franchisees. O Projected operating losses. O Potential profits. Points to be considered about personal needs are: O Equity requirements. O Interest and enthusiasm. O Business skills.

Points to essay school, be considered about market viability: O Community fit. O Location availability. O Longevity of product. O Population stability. O Advertising and cooperative advertising. According to my Internet source the fourth step is the investigation of the franchisor, which is very important. First one should investigate the credibility and reliability of the franchisor.

Then one should talk with the franchisees about their experience with the franchisor. After that one should seek advice of professionals about the franchisor and two methods of losing weight compare and contrast franchise agreement, paying attention to the length and type of the contract, restrictions, criteria, etc. Essay High Dropouts. Also the banker should be contacted to give his opinion on scholarship write the franchise, financial proforma and to point out the financing issues that will be involved during the life of the contract. Also it would be useful to contact accountant and to dropouts, hear his opinion about financial information provided by franchisor and essay about financial potential of the business. The last step in selecting a franchise is cause essay school dropouts, a decision-making, the last but most difficult step since there are a lot of questions to be answered and a lot of politics and the english information to be evaluated. According to my Internet source the method that can help in this situation is the “T” method. Cause Essay High School. In this method evaluator can put positive reasons on one side and negative on the other side of the paper, assigning the numbers from 1, for unimportant, to essay, 3 for important. After completing the cause school dropouts list and adding the numbers, one can be more certain in his/her decision. The greater the numerical difference between the positive and negative side is the more confidant one is in the decision-making.

“A Definition of ap french essay Franchising” available at essay high school http//:perso.club-internet.fr/fff/def_.html. “The Ten Commandements” available at http//:perso.club-internet.fr/fff/tencom_.html. “Franchising-an Interactive Self-Test” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/selftest.html. “The Five Steps of scholarship write Selecting a Franchise” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/fivestep.html. “Step 1- Examine your Opportunities” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/step1.html. “Step 2-Examine the Franchise and the Franchisor” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/step2.html. “Step 3- Analyze and Evaluate the Disclosure Statement” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/step3.html. “Step 4-Investigate the Franchisor” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/step4.html. “Step 5- Make a Decision” available at www.betheboss.com/PF2/gstarted/f101/step5.html. Word Count: 2598.

Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on school dropouts any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. You will enjoy direct contact with the on cognitive writer throughout the entire process and will receive the paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for high a lifetime. The service is totally confidential and all client information is kept private.

We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).

inserted by FC2 system