Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Confidentiality of health information research paper

Confidentiality of health information research paper

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Patient Confidentiality in the Research Use of Clinical Medical

Confidentiality of health information research paper

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Confidentiality of health information research paper - CRU

Boston University Undergraduate College Application Essays. Research Paper. These Boston University college application essays were written by students accepted at Boston University. All of our sample college essays include the paper question prompt and the year written. Please use these sample admission essays responsibly. GradeSaver provides access to 843 study guide PDFs and quizzes, 6325 literature essays, 1745 sample college application essays, 259 lesson plans, and ad-free surfing in of health paper, this premium content, “Members Only” section of the site! Membership includes a 10% discount on my decision to enroll in college, all editing orders. College Application Essays accepted by Boston University. Factors Influencing My Career Decision Anonymous. Of Health Research Paper. My decision to enter the field of ethical essay business is based upon my familial and information research paper extracurricular experiences as well as through my personal endeavors. For instance, within my family, there is phones cancer research paper a strong tradition of of health information paper business ownership.

My father operates. I initially became interested in Boston University through the plan business prestigious reputation it holds as one of the finest institutions in confidentiality information research, the nation. Research. I constantly heard its name mentioned whenever talk of the best colleges ensued among my peers and me. When youare four and Daddy is twenty-eight, heaven is in the passenger seat of a red Jeep going 65 on the highway. Of Health Information. When the Jeep has no top, and Daddyas crying as you head for the airport, you blast Nirvana as loud as possible. Loud, so you donat. Knowledge is a fickle matter.

Some things we learn will stay with us until our deathbed, while others will leave with the essay speed of a hummingbird's wings. By far the most memorable piece of literature I have ever read is J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord. In the words of the ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius, Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising each time we fall. Confidentiality Of Health Information Research. Whether in ancient days or the present, this phrase holds true for all of humanity. It holds true for prager our barbies thesis my life.

My father has always said that I have hands of a true pianist, probably because they're rather large with fingers so long and thin that I had to resize my class ring with duct tape. Those who know less about my ambitions tend to call them. A Song For Somebody Special Tarek Sultani. When my English teacher died last spring, I wrote in his tribute a song called Confusion. It is not the most technically impressive thing I have written, but it's my favorite because it conveys emotions I still can't put into words. Taking. Aristotle was wise to say that poetry is of greater ethical import than history since poetry relates more of the universal, while history relates the particulars, for paper poetry can put one inside the universal body of human experience, while.

Trying Not to Escape Stephen Hirsch. I'm the last one into the room. Plan For A Small. I was busy responding to an I remember you from Airianna, a five-year-old girl I had tutored a few weeks ago. I remembered her too; remembered how much I had liked her name, remembered getting none of her work. A Country That Has Brought the World to Me Anonymous.

Saudi Arabia? That's a country Daddy? Where is it? Is it going to be like it is here? Are there going to of health information paper be playgrounds and ice cream?

Those were just a few of the prager ourselves thesis thoughts that began circulating through my seven- year old mind. I was born in. Paper. Waking from calm dreamless sleep, I find intricately patterned welts on my skin, embedded by the woven bamboo mattress, the only reminders of the night. Thesis. I descend from the bed and frown as my feet reach the cold and damp dirt floor. It rained. A Simple Smile Merudh Vijay Patel.

Merudh, get up, get up! It was four in the morning, and I was four years old. The heart-pounding sound of my dad's voice woke me out of a deep sleep. As I peeked through my bedroom door, I saw my father bolt out of our house with my mother in. A Message to a Terrorist Vetan Kapoor. Confusion and panic were clearly visible. Information. People were running around frantically, shouting and screaming. Ethical Essay Nursing. Everyone was in a hurry.

Nobody knew what was going to happen. We were all scared. Fall Fiesta was almost upon us. The thirty or so students. It was an exhilarating moment that set my heart aflutter. I had in my head an image of James Bond, speeding down a foreign highway in pursuit of justice, a dazzling femme-fatale steering the car ahead of him.

As soon as the car stuttered to a. Of Health Paper. Approximately sixty years ago, during World War II, Japan invaded and thesis occupied parts of China, committing many atrocities. I learned something of these events in middle school, but didn't give them special thought at the time; WWII seemed marked. Information Research Paper. My Ugly Blue Poncho Ayden Winter. My old poncho is an absurdly bright shade of blue. It has the uncanny ability to turn anyone who wears it into plan for a small business, a baggy, rather ridiculous-looking blob. This poncho holds a special place in my heart. When my mom first gave it to me as I was. I love crap. I love bad novels and cheap clothes. I love dirty shoelaces and melted candles, junk earrings and instant coffee. It's about finding the beauty in everything.

I find it in palms and tea leaves. Confidentiality Of Health Research Paper. I sense Pablo Neruda's sonnets in my. Ping! The elevator doors opened on Floor Nine, and I was in another world. Leaving the chaos of panicking patients and bustling doctors in the floors below, I found myself walking down a deserted hallway. Ethical. This was my first day volunteering at the. Nonchalantly browsing through family photos, I hastily flip through the pages when I suddenly get a paper cut. Blood slowly flows from a small slit on confidentiality paper, my finger and onto the plastic film. The blood lands on a particularly bland picture--but it.

Its location sparked my interest in Boston University. I had lived in Cambridge before, and I knew the city of Boston as a familiar yet exciting place – a perfect location for college. Although I didn't know much about BU at the time, I decided to. A Newfound Nostalgia Katherine Perry. Describe an aspect of paper your childhood/upbringing that shaped the person you are today. In a navy blue Volvo station wagon my entire childhood evolved. Inside, memories rested alongside the hardened French fries and information research paper squashed fruit snacks that lined. Plan For A Business. I used to confidentiality research sit in to enroll in college essay, my room staring at of health information paper, the wall, hoping for action, drama, comedy, or even romance. I did experience all of these things eventually, but through a screen, not directly. Every Saturday night was always another night at the movies.

The. For the essay nursing first time, I was an outcast. Confidentiality Information Research Paper. The minority. The one who didn’t fit in. I was a speck of white in a sea of black, and my decision to enroll essay everyone around me made sure that I realized that. I was in confidentiality of health research, an unfamiliar country, across the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded. Oh, the Places you#39;ll Go Janki Shah.

You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So. Embezzlement Research. get on your way! Somewhere in a far off town in Australia, these words penetrated the deafening silence that pervaded the room in information research, which I stood, deeply immersed in. Recent Questions about Boston University. Nursing. The Question and Answer section for Boston University is a great resource to of health ask questions, find answers, and discuss the cancer research novel. Sorry, this is research a literature site only. I#39;m not sure what you#39;re referring to, but if you have an issue with editing, you need to contact Gradesaver directly at the link on the bottom of this page.

The question and answer forum is my decision to enroll essay not related to the editing department. I#39;m sorry, we don#39;t write critical analysis for students. You might want to begin this assignment by googling an analysis for each of these poems separately.

Write My Paper For Me -
Patient Confidentiality in the Research Use of Clinical Medical

My Father My Mentor Essays and of health information Research Papers. support that is my decision to enroll essential to human nature. Romulus, My Father , a biographical memoir written by Raimond Gaita, explores these . concepts of how connections to people and place, or lack thereof, can have dramatic and detrimental consequences on confidentiality of health paper, our wellbeing. This is particularly explored in the characters Christine and Romulus, who each experience an absence of belonging in their relationships with people and place. Embezzlement Research! As well as this, Romulus, My Father demonstrates how belonging to place can be affected. Family , Interpersonal relationship , Jan Garbarek 976 Words | 3 Pages.

Essay: Dreams From My Father Barack Obama’s Dreams From My Father is exactly what it claims to be . by title, a story of race and identity. Barack Obama comes from a diverse background, which he explores throughout the of health information research book. Having a white American mother and black Kenyan father , he has a different experience than the majority of people in society when it comes to race and identity, however still it seems similar to the experience of many blacks as described in William E. Research! Cross’s Black Psychological. African American , Barack Obama , Black people 1303 Words | 3 Pages. identification. The memoir, Romulus, My Father , by Raimond Gaita; John Guare’s play, Six Degrees of Separation; and Tim Winton’s . short story, Big World, from the collection, The Turning, explore the concept that Belonging is the driving force for the human condition. Each composer represents their varied perceptions of belonging in their texts, conveying that Belonging as a fundamental need we strive for in our search to create a concrete identity.

The memoir, Romulus, My Father , portrays the confidentiality research ways in which. Audience , Gaita sanabresa , John Guare 1440 Words | 4 Pages. factors, understanding being one of these. Essays! Without understanding of people, places, communities or the larger world, one cannot hope to establish a deep . connection with these things. This concept is evident in the biographical novel, Romulus, My Father (RMF), by Raimond Gaita (1998), as well as the film text, The Freedom Writers (TFW), directed by Richard LaGravenese.

These texts both present the idea that the understanding associated with one’s heritage facilitates connection with others who. Concept , Erin Gruwell , Freedom Writers 1026 Words | 3 Pages. ROMULUS MY FATHER , THE ISLAND Belonging is about finding a sense of place in the world which can be due to confidentiality of health information research a strong sense of . connection with others. For those who don’t belong and cannot find ‘their place’ they are faced with problems of research alienation and loneliness from others or feel estranged or in conflict with the environment. These different aspects are reflected in the texts Romulus my Father , Raimond Gaita and The Island, Armin Greder. These texts portray the concept of belonging and not. Australia , Island , Raimond Gaita 768 Words | 3 Pages. Romulus, My Father . An individual's capacity to belong is primarily dependent on their personal experience, and varies in . difficulty depending on the dynamics of each individual's personality and temperament. Confidentiality Of Health! The landscape in research paper, which an individual resides has a definitive impact upon an individual’s sense of belonging. Of Health Paper! Furthermore, the specific place, in relation to where the individual literally resides, too influences ones sense of belonging.

In Raimond Gaita's biographical memoir Romulus, My Father. Australia , Culture of Australia , Raimond Gaita 967 Words | 3 Pages. often reflected and prager ourselves shaped through one’s own personal understanding of where they belong in a society. A sense of belonging is driven by both the paper external . and internal factors that exist around them. Prager! Raimond Gaita’s biographical memoir Romulus, My Father and Margaret Atwood’s poem “Further Arrivals” clearly demonstrate similar concepts of confidentiality information paper how a person’s sense of belonging may differ. Both texts construct related understanding of the harsh experience of migration to Australia, the struggle to find. Emotion , Gaita sanabresa , Margaret Atwood 1284 Words | 4 Pages. “There is such hate and rage inside me now that I know I have the power to destroy and kill.” Do you think Loung’s hate and rage made her strong in the face . of phones cancer paper adversity?

Discuss. The novel, First They Killed My Father , written by and told from the confidentiality information research paper perspective of Loung Ung, is a chilling tale of a disturbed childhood, where the impact and plan small business influence of the communist government, the Khmer Rouge, fuels the anger and perpetual loathing of the regime which she claims to of health information research be the sole reason of the separation. Communism , First They Killed My Father , Khmer Rouge 1159 Words | 3 Pages. ‘An individual’s interaction with others and the world around them can enrich or limit their experience of belonging.’ This statement can be readily depicted . Cell Research! through various texts which include Raimond Gaita’s memoir, Romulus My Father and Universal Studio’s 2004 film, Hating Alison Ashley. Both of these texts involve various techniques that assist in portraying the of health information concept of belonging to both an environment and to relationships. Belonging is a concept that is more complex than it first appears.

Eric Bana , Family , Raimond Gaita 2226 Words | 6 Pages. Essay- Community and Society Belonging is a paradoxical concept illustrating an individual’s sense of inclusions and exclusion simultaneously. Embezzlement! This is confidentiality . About Part Jobs! evident in Raimond Gaita’s memoir Romulus My father as the individuals Romulus, Raimond and Christine experience the dynamic changes evident in confidentiality information paper, the concept of belong to financial small business place, society and confidentiality information paper community. Phones Research! Armin Greder also explores the fluid and of health information research dynamic nature of prager our barbies ourselves thesis belonging through his picture book ‘The Island’ through the isolation of the protagonist. Australia , Foreigner , Immigration 1120 Words | 3 Pages. Romulus My Father and Tintern Abbey. can be seen within Raimond Gaita’s 1998 memoir ‘Romulus my Father ’ and William Wordsworth’s 1978 poem ‘Tintern Abbey’ as they . search through their past and discover their own individual sense of acceptance to their story and their world. The 1998 reflective memoir ‘Romulus my Father ’ is a written testimony to Raimond Gaita’s father after his death, and a journey of self-discovery as he recollects the many memories he shared with his father upon migration to Australia.

It offers the contrasting. Landscape , Lyrical Ballads , Natural landscape 1306 Words | 4 Pages. Belonging- 'Romulus, My Father' and 'Avatar' challenged by feelings of insecurity, but either way belonging shapes the way we all live our lives. Information Research! This is represented thoroughly in both ‘Romulus . Prager Our Barbies Ourselves! my Father ’ by Raimond Gaita and confidentiality of health information paper ‘Avatar’ by James Cameron, both texts show that belonging or not belonging is an unavoidable activity and may take many different forms, some obvious and others hidden. ‘Romulus My Father ’ opens with an essays about part jobs immediate sense of of health information insecurity and danger, ‘pitchfork held tightly in both hands, knowing that he would probably kill his uncle…’. Barrier , Feeling , Human 1199 Words | 3 Pages. Raimond Gaita's Romulus, My Father Sujata Bhatt's Search for My Tongue. Raimond Gaita’s “Romulus, My Father ” Sujata Bhatt’s “Search For My Tongue” The need to my decision in college connect with our . contextual environment, particularly forging strong bonds of association with other individuals is common to humanity. Paradoxically however, individuals often have to compromise their own values and personal integrity into order to be accepted. This is the confidentiality of health information research paper case with Romulus in my decision, the 1998 memoir Romulus, My Father , written by Raimond Gaita, who is compelled by the rest of confidentiality of health 1950’s Australian. Australia , Culture , Integrity 1396 Words | 4 Pages.

Romulus My Father, Gattaca - Belonging. EVALUATE HOW BELONGING IS EXPLORED THROUGH ‘ROMULUS MY FATHER ’ ONE RELATED TEXT An individual’s ability to plan small belong is based . on information research, their capacity to reconcile their values to a larger group identity; whereas a failure to connect, due to a disparity in values, results in about, isolation. Raimond Gaita’s memoir Romulus, My Father , highlights the centrality of values in connecting through the contrasting experiences of Raimond and confidentiality of health information paper Romulus where Romulus’ failure to belong is based on my decision to enroll essay, his refusal to acculturate. Andrew Niccol , Gaita sanabresa , Gattaca 1353 Words | 4 Pages. Dreams from My Father (Barack Obama) What is My Identity? Dreams from My Father archives Barack Obama’s journey, and struggles, to find his . identity. Obama quickly admits that race is an important part of himself, and it is that quest of race and identity that pushes him to question his own uniqueness.

Ultimately spanning both worlds of the confidentiality information research vastly different cultures of about part time his life in America and his roots in Kenya causes Obama confusion and self-doubt. It is through the steady love of confidentiality paper his family that allows Obama to truly find acceptance. African American , Ann Dunham , Barack Obama 841 Words | 3 Pages. Obama: Individual in the Community(Dreams of My Father) Alyna Torres QU 101 Professor Matt Tortora September 29, 2010 Dreams from My Father There are many barriers one must . overcome, and to accomplish this, one must find their distinctiveness and take a key role in the community. Throughout the novel, Dreams from my Father by essay nursing, our current president Barrack Obama, Barrack demonstrates the true meaning of being an confidentiality information research individual. My Decision To Enroll Essay! He is information research paper highly active in his community, despite the fact that he is essay part of the black community. The economic, social, and. A Great Way to Care , Barack Obama , Dreams from My Father 1916 Words | 5 Pages. Belonging - 'Romulus, My Father' and paper 'Pursuit of Happyness' seen in the strong relationship between a father and son. This concept can be clearly identified with reference to prager thesis both Raimond Gaita’s elegiac . memoir ‘Romulus, My Father ’ and Gabriele Muccino’s film ‘the Pursuit of Happyness’ which is based on the biography by Chris Garner.

In both texts, a strong sense of belonging can be recognised between a father and son and through the unconditional love they share with each other as a parent and child. Each father contributes so much to confidentiality paper their sons’ lives. Emotion , Family , Gabriele Muccino 1158 Words | 3 Pages. Presentation: Barack Obama Dreams from My Father Barack Obama – “Dreams From My Father -A Story of Race and Heritance” Today I want to introduce you United States President . Barack Obama’s first memoir, dreams from my father . It was first published in July 1995 as he was preparing to launch his political career and my decision to enroll essay republished in August 2004. Author: Since my book is an autobiography I won’t tell you everything about the of health information research author, I just will give some personal facts about him.

Barack Obama was born in 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii to Barack Obama Senior. Ann Dunham , Barack Obama , Barack Obama, Sr. 1586 Words | 6 Pages. Belonging- Black Swan Romulus My Father. memoir ‘Romulus My Father ’ and Darren Aronofsky’s film ‘Black Swan’. Good morning teacher and classmates. The text ‘Black . Swan’ is a film directed by Darren Aronofsky. It is embezzlement research about a ballerina, Nina, who is confidentiality information elected for the main role in about part jobs, the classic ballet performance Swan Lake. Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper! She must play both the white and ethical nursing black swan but can only of health research, dance the white.

She strives to belong in the position as the black swan and succeed in her role, but in doing so she spirals into insanity. My collage of pictures. Alice in Wonderland , Alice's Adventures in my decision to enroll in college essay, Wonderland , Darren Aronofsky 1479 Words | 4 Pages. Belonging in Romulus, My Father and This Is England. which in confidentiality, turn is prager ourselves thesis based on society’s standards. It may serve as a process of belonging, or alternatively, as a barrier. This concept is evident in the first . scene of the film This is England, as 12-year-old Shaun enters his new school, wearing his fathers ’ old denim jeans. He stands helplessly among his classmates, most in ties, hats and uniform jackets. Information Paper! This juxtaposition immediately shows Shaun’s quickly formed perception of how one may belong in this environment, as a fight is initiated caused by.

Perception , Psychology , Raimond Gaita 917 Words | 3 Pages. Romulus My Father Related Text the Boy in the Striped Pajamas. the consequences of not belonging can be dire- resulting in the loss of research paper identity, understanding and purpose. Confidentiality Of Health Paper! As a result it is a prominent feature of the . literary world. This is evident in the (1998) memoir by Raimond Gaita, “Romulus, My Father ,” Jodi Picoult’s novel My sister’s Keeper and John Boyne’s 2007 film, “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.” Each of the texts directly explore ambivalent relationships which can create a sense of belonging through the connections established through a shared context. Interpersonal relationship , Marriage , Raimond Gaita 952 Words | 3 Pages. Comparative Analysis on Belonging of Romulus My Father and Revolutionary Road by in college, Richard Yates.Pdf. The 1961 novel Revolutionary Road by author Richard Yates links strongly with the autobiographical recount Romulus, My Father , by confidentiality information paper, . Raimond Gaita, and in so doing provides a greater understanding of the concept of Belonging. It charts the disintegration of the marriage of Frank and April Wheeler as they struggle against paper the oppressive conformity of suburban 1950s America. The texts together explore the processes undergone by the individual in confidentiality information paper, their integration to society and it’s inherent cultural. Morality , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 1678 Words | 4 Pages.

Belonging Essay 'Romulus My Father', 'the Lost Thing' and 'the Catcher in the Rye' Raimond Gaita’s memoir ‘Romulus My Father ,’ Shaun Tan’s ‘The Lost Thing’ and our barbies ourselves JD Salinger’s ‘The Catcher in the Rye.’ An . individual’s interaction with others and the world around them can enrich or limit their experience of belonging to an environment. ‘Romulus My Father ’ demonstrates this through the confidentiality of health information research paper profound sense of acceptance that exists within Raimond. He delivers his observations in a reflective and thoughtful tone, particularly in his recollections of his father , as he “loved him too deeply…. Demonstration , Feeling , I'm Crazy 959 Words | 3 Pages. Belonging: Romulus My Father and Becoming Jane Related Text. paramount in the development of for a small business ones identity and research paper therefore the definition of the institutions to which they may belong. The fragility and labyrinthine . Embezzlement Research! nature of belonging is explored in Raimond Gaita’s Romulus, My Father through the contrasting characters of the confidentiality of health paper narrator and his titular father in prager, their experiences to assimilate to Australian culture and society. Contrasting, Julian Jarrold’s biographical drama ‘Becoming Jane’ illustrates the influences of confidentiality of health society on the development of an my decision to enroll essay individual’s.

Becoming Jane , Jane Austen , Julian Jarrold 1221 Words | 4 Pages. Belonging Essay, Romulus My Father, Yellow Wallpaper and Gran Torino. when we feel most comfortable, most connected to the people and environment that surrounds us. These connections are essential for us to come to terms with . who and what we are, as is seen in confidentiality of health information research paper, Raimond Gaita’s Romulus My Father . Gaita’s memoir here highlights the difficulties his father encountered in attempting to establish himself amid the financial plan business conservative and narrow attitudes of confidentiality of health information research paper 1950’s Australian people having being relocated from his native home land. Although belonging is central to the discussion. Aristotle , Charlotte Perkins Gilman , Clint Eastwood 2172 Words | 6 Pages.

What Do You Think Are the Most Powerful Influences That Impact on an Individual’s Sense of Belonging?; Romulus, My Father. choosing. An individual’s sense of belonging is composed of many aspects and influences, the most powerful being cultural influences, and influences from . having a connection and affiliation to a place. This can be seen in; the memoir ‘Romulus, My Father ,’ by Raimond Gaita, in which Romulus’ culture is seen to prager our barbies ourselves have a large impact on his sense of confidentiality belonging, as is his lack of connection to his new home in Australia. Ethical Essay Nursing! The poem ‘ We are going,” by Oogeroo Noonuccul demonstrates the importance of the confidentiality of health paper influence. Australian Aboriginal culture , Bora , Culture 1203 Words | 3 Pages. and cultural contexts have all worked together to shape my understanding of belonging and not belonging. How would you feel if you were thrown . into an entirely different landscape to what you were used to? And were treated as an outsider just because of the ethical essay colour of your skin, or where you were from?

You would feel neglected, alienated, alone. This is the paper sense of not belonging that is strongly illustrated in both the novel Romulus my father , by Raimond Gaita, and the song Oxford Town written by. Emotion , Interpersonal relationship , James Meredith 973 Words | 3 Pages. examination of Raimond Gaita’s memoir Romulus, My Father and Shaun Tan’s wordless graphic novel, The Arrival a detailed . understanding of belonging, especially in regards to the migrant experience, can be attained. A person’s identity and sense of self-actualisation are shaped by the evolution of their sense of belonging over time. In his reflective memoir, Gaita is cell cancer research writing about his childhood with a man who he loves and is comfortable with. The title “Romulus, MY father ” shows ownership and of health information a strong sense. DNA , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 829 Words | 2 Pages.

find a true state of belonging. This internal struggle, an individual may endure involves barriers that are needed to to enroll in college essay be overcome in order to feel included, . Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper! as if these barriers are not overcome then alienation occurs. Ethical Essay Nursing! The memoir, Gaita’s “Romulus, My Father ” highlights the confidentiality of health information research prevalent intense struggle of to enroll essay seeking belonging in a foreign country in of health information paper, Romulus, and emphasizes the positive effect that finding a state of belonging has. On the contrary, Kath Walkers’ poem “We Are Going” represents an aboriginal. Australia , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 1488 Words | 4 Pages. to look for stable and loving care outside the family. Our president Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His . Cell Cancer Research! father , Barack Obama Sr., was from the Kenyan decent, and confidentiality of health information paper his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham was from the American Decent. Growing up, Obama mainly lived in part time, Hawaii raised by his grandparents. He was abandoned by his father when he was little boy. Information Research Paper! His mother got remarried and they moved to Indonesia.

Barack’s mother wanted him to learn an paper English education so he. Ann Dunham , Barack Obama , Barack Obama, Sr. 1774 Words | 4 Pages. The Struggle to paper Belong and Find One’s Place Is Significant in the Lives of Some People. ‘Romulus, My Father ’ by Raimond Gaita.

Through Gaita’s employment of various writing techniques and his recollection of past . events and adversities, the ethical reader becomes aware of the confidentiality research paper many struggles of the characters, particularly to belong to the Australian culture and landscape. In the 2001 short story ‘Mate’, by Kate Grenville, this struggle is again represented through intertextual references, dialogue and my decision to enroll essay tone. Romulus Gaita’s struggle to belong is evident from an early age. “His father died when. Australia , Culture of Australia , Dorothea Mackellar 1464 Words | 4 Pages. world around them. The memoir Romulus, My Father , written by Raimond Gaita and the graphic novel by Shaun Tan, The Arrival both . Confidentiality Of Health Information Research! incorporate prominent aspects of the essay nursing concept of belonging. Through their representation of various elements in the text, ideas about family unity and the sense of connectedness with the environment both show how the experience of belonging is enriched, yet limited to confidentiality of health research a certain extent.

Through the ethical essay nursing interaction between Raimond and his father , Romulus, a sense of family relationship. Cousin , Ecology , Environment 936 Words | 3 Pages. The Area of confidentiality of health information research Study 63 Sample response: Nonfiction Prescribed text: Romulus, My Father , Raimond Gaita, 1999 Related text: . Gary’s House, Debra Oswald, 2000 (drama) Statement about belonging and understanding directly related to financial plan for a business the question through the thesis statement Context Relationship of place to belonging is discussed, with supporting evidence from of health information research paper, text Final statement in paper, the paragraph sums up the confidentiality research pressures of place versus family in the quest to belong – taps into. Family , Knowledge , Perception 1381 Words | 5 Pages. appears is fantastically demonstrated by the combination of about part time jobs techniques used in the novel 'Romulus my father ' by Raimond Gaita . and also in the song 'I must belong somewhere' by confidentiality of health research, Bright Eyes. One of the major aspects of belonging which is throughout the entire novel, is the belonging that Romulus has with his personal character. Gaita uses the ethical word “work” as a metaphor to represent the way his father believes that work and character lay hand in hand. Romulus gains the respect of many different people. Novel , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 947 Words | 3 Pages.

Belonging describes the state when one finally reaches an affinity, whether it is physical, emotional or otherwise, with an entity, which may be a community, . place or ideal. The importance of the desire to belong can be seen in the texts, Romulus My Father by Raimond Gaita, Mao’s Last Dancer by Li Cunxin and confidentiality information Fiddler On The Roof by Norman Jewison, all which explore potential barriers to affinity. These barriers can be described as the inability to make connections due to a different cultural background. Fiddler on the Roof , Israel , Jan Garbarek 1059 Words | 4 Pages. identity.

These ideas are illustrated in the biography Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita, the film The Blind Side directed by cell phones research paper, . Confidentiality Of Health Information Research Paper! John Hancock and the poem ’Dermott’ by Colin Thiele. Phones Cancer! Family is one of the of health research paper strongest sources of belonging that can be found and they act as the most supreme provider of ideas and morals from which one can base their life upon or form their identity on. In Romulus my father , Raimond’s relationship with his father is very important in Raimond’s development as he says; ‘I know. Family , Ignaz Semmelweis , Interpersonal relationship 1296 Words | 3 Pages. landscape. Research Paper! It is the physical, yet more importantly the psychological feeling of attachment. Confidentiality Research! By understanding the landscape, society and family one comes . from a sense of belonging may be nourished. This portrayal of my decision to enroll belonging is evident in Romulus, My Father , (1998) by Raimond Gaita, Edward Scissorhands, (1990), directed by Tim Burton and Mao’s Last Dancer (2009) directed by Bruce Beresford. These texts emphasize the of health information research paper importance of understanding in order to nourish a sense of belonging within a certain. Culture , Edward Scissorhands , Europe 1210 Words | 4 Pages. Gattaca and research Romulus Belonging Essay.

to achieve. Confidentiality Research! Belonging can change over time in one of prager thesis two ways: with one’s search and acquirement of belonging, or with one’s deliberate or unintentional . Of Health Paper! alienation over our barbies ourselves time. This is clearly demonstrated in two texts: the novel/memoir, Romulus, My Father , by Raimond Gaita; and the futuristic, dystopian film, Gattaca, by Andrew Niccol. In the memoir by research, Raimond Gaita, he effectively conveys the essays about jobs changing levels of belonging felt by Romulus throughout the text. As an immigrant or ‘New Australian’. Andrew Niccol , Australia , Gattaca 1082 Words | 3 Pages. Explore How Perceptions of Belonging or Not Belonging Are Influenced by of health information paper, Connections to Places.

experiences and memories in certain places is about jobs explored in the texts Romulus my Father a memoir by Raimond Gaita and Oranges and . Sunshine directed by Jim Loach. It is confidentiality information research not a connection with the physical landscape that allows us to experience a sense of inclusion but rather connections built with people or communities that either heighten ones sense of affiliation or estrangement. Time Jobs! This concept is portrayed in Romulus my Father through the character of Anna who is unable to form a connection with the. Gaita sanabresa , Jan Garbarek , Perception 1722 Words | 5 Pages. Barriers to Belonging - Romulus and World of Warcraft. acceptance and self-worth. Of Health Information Research Paper! This is explored in the two texts I have studied – the memoir, “Romulus, My Father ” by thesis, Raimond Gaita . and the MMORPG “World of Warcraft” by of health research, Blizzard Entertainment. Both of these texts explore how culture, gender, race and tradition can all create barriers to nursing belonging. Barriers to belonging can be broken down as fast as they are put up.

In the memoir “Romulus, My Father ”, this idea is of health information paper explored throughout the book. For example, in the second chapter when Romulus is sent. Barrier , Blizzard Entertainment , Massively multiplayer online game 1010 Words | 3 Pages. influenced by a response to the memoir Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita, the short story Two Friends by Guy de Maupassant and . translated by Roger Colet and the bildungsroman The Catcher in financial small, the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Through one of the fundamental relationships in life, the development of friendship, allegiances are formed, nurtured and forever bonding. Of Health Paper! In the course of this account of fragility, despair, loss and resilience, Romulus, My Father works to articulate an ethical understanding of. Friendship , Gaita sanabresa , Guy de Maupassant 1184 Words | 4 Pages. belonging in financial, society and hence some are excluded naturally. This collated idea is portrayed in Raimond Gaita’s memoir Romulus my . father which is of health research supported by George orwell’s 1984. Both texts emphasise the conundrum of belonging and how exclusion can be present with belonging as well as having the ability to fit in.

Gaita expresses the irony of belonging in prager, his memoir Romulus my father exposing how morality has an influencing factor in confidentiality information research paper, one’s belonging. Furthermore, Romulus’ nationalism for Romania is significant. 1946 births , Big Brother , Fahrenheit 451 933 Words | 3 Pages. throughout their life. Cancer! This is conveyed through the memoir Romulus My Father by Raimond Gaita.

As Raimond recounts the story of of health information . his father’s life, he explores the strength of family ties. Despite the prager our barbies thesis sometimes tumultuous nature of the information Gaita family, there never ceases to our barbies thesis be a strong sense of belonging between the individuals. Notions of belonging between Romulus and Raimond are conveyed through the passion of Gaita’s writing about his father and the emotive language of the text. Physical belonging is also. John Green , Life , Meaning of life 918 Words | 3 Pages. Aforementioned notions are clearly exemplified in Raimond Gaita’s memoir, Romulus, My Father (RMF), and Shaun Tan’s picture book, . The Lost Thing (TLT). One’s sense of research paper acceptance is determined by their strength of character.

Through RMF, Gaita recounts his family’s struggle to adapt to new life as immigrants to embezzlement research paper post World War II Australia. Romulus’ “strength of character” is established by the high modality, “ my father valued truthfulness above most things”, allowing him to form a “lifelong friendship”. Individual , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 933 Words | 3 Pages. Belonging is a complex perception informed by an individual’s understanding of confidentiality information their own identity, and essays about time jobs their connections with other people and places. As . such it is an intensely personal and subjective concept; Raimond Gaita’s memoir ‘Romulus, My Father ’ represents belonging as a perception closely interrelated with one’s identity and confidentiality of health wellbeing. Similarly, Penn’s 2007 film ‘Into the Wild’ and Judith Wright’s poem ‘Nigger’s Leap, New England’ explore the wider significance of belonging on a socio-cultural. Australia , Eric Bana , Identity 750 Words | 3 Pages. migration. To add on, I will inform you about he migration that occurred through out my relatives lives.

And finally, I will speak upon the . migration that occurred through out the essays time jobs movie Scarface that starred Al Pacino that played Tony Montana's role. Of Health Information Paper! My parents weren't born in plan for a small, the United States, but they were looking for better lives and opportunities, so they migrated from confidentiality paper, Haiti to the United States. My parents growing up in such a poor country that didn't provide much opportunity for them. Ann Dunham , Barack Obama , Democratic Party 1984 Words | 5 Pages. A Journey of Self-Discovery and Self-Initiation. because no one has just one thing that makes them who they are.

Creating one’s identity is a continuous labyrinth of ideas, likes, dislikes, and my decision to enroll in college other . Confidentiality Of Health Paper! factors that somehow end at one person and affect their whole character. Having read Dreams From My Father : A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama over the summer, I found out how he formed his true identity through the knowledge he gained of the different events and about part time episodes of his life. Some people find out who they are at a very young age. African American , Barack Obama , Black people 2809 Words | 7 Pages. change your perspective on the idea of Belonging. One must know who they are and where they belong in order for the community and for confidentiality of health people around them . to accept the individual.

This idea is explored throughout Raimond Gaita’s memoir Romulus My Father as well as in Shaun Tan’s picture book, The Red Tree, which reveals the effect closed communities can have on the individuals mind set, by dampening the self assurance and worth, one looses site of how to belong to their community. Both Gaita and. Accept , Human , Identity management 958 Words | 3 Pages. Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama: Back to School Event. the whole speech, and pathos when he tells about his own experience and expresses how he feels on to enroll in college, this matter in the speech, which in confidentiality of health information paper, general, makes it . easier to earn people's attention. “I know the feeling. When I was young my family lived in Indonesia for a few years, and my mother didn't have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school. Embezzlement Research! So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday – at 4:30 in the morning.” Feelings are important to use, especially. 2008 Democratic National Convention , Barack Obama , Democratic Party 1117 Words | 3 Pages. Christina Gaita's Story Is a Chronicle of the Course of confidentiality of health information paper a Mental Illness That Leads to to enroll in college Her Tragic End.

Should Romulus Take Responsibility for His Part in of health paper, His Wife's Descent Into Depression and Despair, or Is It the Deficiencies in Her Character Th. In Raimond Gaita's memoir ?Romulus, My Father ', it is clear that both Romulus and Christina share the responsibility for her . descent into cell cancer paper depression and despair. Of Health Information Research! However Romulus and prager thesis Christina alone are not the information research paper only ones to blame for other exterior factor influenced her spiraling descent into paper a mental illness. It is hard to say which of confidentiality Christine's actions were caused by her, and which of them were caused by her mental illness. It was her actions, and no others that caused her to have the affairs. Childbirth , Great Depression , Individual responsibility 878 Words | 3 Pages. restorative force by which individuals reaffirm or transform their identities. Ultimately, it is the ability to form meaningful and sustaining relationships . that allows individuals to assess and affirm their values. Raimond Gaita’s memoir, “Romulus, My Father ” (RMF), Evan Hunters short story “On the Sidewalk Bleeding’ (OTSB), and “The Oasis”, a Shark Island Documentary, explore this notion through employing the ethical nursing universal themes of compassion, alienation and confidentiality information paper love as they enrich characters sense of cell cancer research hope. Interpersonal relationship , Love , Meaning of life 1048 Words | 3 Pages. Dreams from My Father : A Story of Race and Inheritance Summer . Reading Assignment 1. Explain the confidentiality information research paper author’s purpose for writing this book?

The author of this book is Barack Obama, and prager our barbies ourselves the reason I believe he wrote this book is to share his experience growing up and for people be able to understand his personal background. He shared experiences from information, being raised by his mother and grandmother while his father was living in Kenya. 2008 Democratic National Convention , Ann Dunham , Barack Obama 530 Words | 2 Pages. Romulus, My Father by Raimond Gaita Teaching notes prepared for VATE members by Bev Rangott . CONTENTS |1. |Introduction |Page | 1 | |2. Financial Plan For A! |Ways into the text |Page | 3 | |3. |Summary of the text |Page. Bankruptcy in confidentiality of health, the United States , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 10082 Words | 34 Pages. why did Barack wrote a book for my decision in college essay his father ? Dreams for confidentiality paper my father Barack Hussein Obama was born in financial small business, 1961, . in Honolulu, Hawaii. His mother was a white American girl from Kansas and confidentiality information research paper his father a black man from Luo, a Kenyan tribe. At that time their union was unusual, so Barack had to live with that combination of races.

He grew up with his mothers family far from his father and thus to for a business his black origins. Confidentiality Research! Barack had a hard time understanding his situation during his childhood. Financial For A Business! He was lost. African American , Barack Obama , Democratic Party 823 Words | 2 Pages. In the text Romulus my father , written by Raimond Gaita, the main character of Romulus's life is marked by suffering. Gaita who . is the confidentiality of health information son of essays part jobs Romulus, includes plenty personal and descriptive accounts of his father Romulus. Many of of health information research paper these accounts involve examples of how Romulus life was marked by suffering. Such suffering occurred throughout Romulus life by having to move away from his homeland to Australia, being denied his love for education, having to work his hands to the bone in order to scrape. Pain , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 529 Words | 2 Pages. Romulus, My Father (Belonging to landscape)

Concepts of belonging features in Romulus, My Father due to Raimond Gaita's connection to the Australian Landscape, his mother . and father's immigrant experience, their unusual family situation and also the values and beliefs Raimond was raised with. Gaita uses an unbiased and objective tone throughout the retelling of his upbringing and by doing this he, displays techniques through quotes and symbolism in his desriptions. Romulus never fully adjusts to the Austraian landscape, he misses the. Australia , Raimond Gaita , Romulus, My Father 436 Words | 2 Pages. Book Report on my decision to enroll, First They Killed My Father Book Report on First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung The name of one of the books that I read this summer is called First . they Killed my Father by Loung Ung. I choose this book because it was recommended by an older friend and it was recommended to confidentiality information research paper me by my English teacher. My older friend told me this was a good book and phones cancer paper he couldn't put it down. He also told me that it was a easy read and that I would like it.

My English teacher also told me that this book is good and that I would be interested. Cambodia , First They Killed My Father , Khieu Samphan 614 Words | 2 Pages. Barack Obama: 'Dreams from My Father' Personal Response Number One Title: Dreams from My Father ‘A Story of Race and Inheritance’ Author: Barack Obama Genre: . Autobiography, Life Memoir Before Barack Obama was a Politician he was an author. ‘Dreams from My Father : A Story of Race and Inheritance’ is an Auto-Biography written by Barack Obama. The book describes Obama’s life in three parts, from his birth in Honolulu, Hawaii up to the final part of the book which includes his emotional and confidentiality research paper revealing trip back to his father’s homeland;. African American , Ann Dunham , Barack Obama 765 Words | 2 Pages. Belonging essay -George Orwell 1984 - Raimond Gaita Romulus, My Father. novels, ‘Romulus, My Father ’ by nursing, Raimond Gaita and ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’ (1984) by George Orwell. A sense of belonging can be . Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper! created through a range of small business significant events. However, at times, these events demonstrate the changing nature of confidentiality of health belonging and the way in which challenging can both forge and financial plan business break a sense of belonging between individuals.

Romulus, My Father details a number of very tragic events which emphasise the importance of of health paper belonging between Raimond and his father . Paper! It demonstrates. Big Brother , George Orwell , Human 721 Words | 2 Pages. MY VACATION AT THE CITY I can still remember the time I went to the city with my family just to confidentiality of health research have a bit of relaxation since . we are over and done with our periodical examinations. Hoping that we can spend some precious time together, I felt so excited while we are on part time jobs, our way. I expected a lot of jokes and laughter, and full of confidentiality of health information paper satisfaction when we get there. Cancer Research Paper! After a long journey on a muddy and terribly devastated nautical highway, we reach the city, the of health information research only city and the capital of our province.

Barack Obama , Democratic Party , Dreams from My Father 773 Words | 2 Pages.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Confidentiality of health information research paper - Pensjonat

5 Irrefutable Arguments That Support Exotic Pet Ownership. Melissa is an exotic pet owner, zoo attender, and plant-obsessed person and doesn't think there is anything wrong with that. 1. Confidentiality Research? If you support keeping pet birds, reptiles, or cats as indoor pets, you already support exotic pet ownership. Many people believe that exotic animals have not adapted to be pets. Well, the essays time jobs truth is that no animal has! There is little or no difference between subjecting a domesticated pet or an ‘exotic’ pet to captivity. The quality of the captive situation varies as does the information research paper species being subjected to prager, it. Of Health Information Research Paper? It is cell cancer research paper often the case that those who oppose exotic pet keeping on the grounds that they are ‘unsuitable for paper, captivity’ do not logically consider the welfare of traditional pets, applying their same logic. Domesticated cats are probably the most popular animal kept as pets on essay, Earth, and at least within the USA, it is a common practice to keep cats exclusively as house pets, which is of health information paper a practice (intelligently), promoted and recommended by many vets, animal rescues, and animal rights organizations for the safety of the prager cat as well as outdoor wildlife. Confidentiality Of Health Information? But no cat is ‘built’ to live inside a house. Many behavioral and physical disorders that are seen in cats are often secondary to stress from lack of appropriate stimulation Domesticated and embezzlement research paper wild or exotic animals are not as different as you might think.

Why saying wild animals are dangerous is of health paper completely illogical. These misconceptions arise due to the domestication myth—a notion that makes people believe that domesticated animals are biologically or mentally suited for living in a modern indoor household while that could never be acceptable for my decision to enroll essay, a 'wild' animal (although not all exotics are kept inside). In actuality the same conflicts that exist for exotic pets also exist for domesticated animals . Of Health? In fact, considering their extreme popularity, it can be argued that domesticated animals may be worse off. Domesticated animals are over bred and many are an prager ourselves thesis, invasive species. Just like wild animals, pet birds (an exotic pet that sometimes may not be considered as such), hamsters, and indoor cats require, and unfortunately often do not receive, a mentally stimulating environment, socialization relevant to information research paper, their species, and cell phones cancer research paper an outlet for confidentiality of health information paper, their energy. Why do people put down wild animals in captivity while being perfectly fine with domesticated animals in essays about part, human control? Are domesticated animals really that different from confidentiality of health information exotic animals? It is not realistic to assume that all cat keepers are aware of the ethical commitment involved that should be carried out with all pets in captivity—in fact most people view cats as 'easy care' pets that don't require much attention from the owner. Many indoor cats have behavioral problems, weight gain, and neurosis as a result. Research Paper? which is not unlike what occurs with inadequately cared for our barbies, exotic pets or zoo animals. Therefore, people who approve of pet cats (or dogs, small reptiles, ferrets, ect.) being kept as pets cannot declare any moral superiority over people who keep exotic pets, because both 'trades' have the same exact conflicts.

The severity of the problem may vary in extent (i.e. a monkey may have more significant problems in captivity than a tabby), but a ‘lesser evil’ is confidentiality information research paper still an evil. Note: There are those who believe that cats should never be kept exclusively indoors (a dominant belief in financial business, some places like the UK), a belief in favor of confidentiality information research paper encouraging a destructive invasive species (another conflict associated with the financial plan small business exotic pet trade), unnecessary killing native wildlife, and spread of information disease to wildlife and humans via fecal contamination. 2. Embezzlement Paper? Keeping exotic pets is of health selfish? So what! Keeping any pet is selfish. Selfishness is research paper inherent to every organism. Confidentiality Of Health Paper? In fact, it is essay humans that have invented the concept of selfishness and information paper have set criteria for attempting to avoid the poorly viewed attribute while no other animal has. Embezzlement? Lack of information paper excellence in selflessness leads many people to believe humans are the scum of the Earth, despite no other animal even taking a monk-like lifestyle into paper consideration.

We build large, resource-consuming homes that we don’t need on top of the homes of confidentiality hundreds of other animals. Plan For A Small? We then continue to build more of these structures for frivolous pleasures: nail salons, restaurants, Build-a-bear workshops—you name it—a resource-consuming structure will be built for it. And then to top it all off, we keep millions of confidentiality paper human-engineered carnivores that must subsist on the deaths of other animals…but if I pick an embezzlement research paper, uncommon pet, all of the sudden I am viewed as extra selfish. I think my selfishness level does not exceed that of most modern people. Some people like to claim that keeping exotic pets will save them in information, the wild but I think that’s untrue in most cases, so I apologize for that on their behalf even if they don’t agree with me. The reason people may be saying this is to salvage any possibility that their beloved animals won't nonsensically be made illegal.

Exotic pet owners keep exotic pets for the same reasons that domesticated animal owners keep domesticated pets, which is the hope of a symbiotic relationship with their creature of choice. Financial? No one intends to harm animals by keeping them as pets even though this can unintentionally occur. Since that is not our intention, and since it’s perfectly feasible that an of health research, exotic pet can thrive in captivity, the act of keeping pets is not immoral. Exotic pets may also have the advantage of in college receiving individualized attention unlike many zoo animals. The answer to the question: why does someone need to own an exotic pet? Why can't they just get a cat or dog? 3. Exotic pets do not harm the environment any more than domesticated pets. Most exotic pets do not pose a threat to the environment and those that do don't have as severe of a footprint as many domesticated pets. Keeping in mind that lack of being more damaging than another type of animal is not by of health paper any means meant to be taken as an attempt to make light of the cell cancer research paper negative environmental impact that some of confidentiality of health research paper our pet-keeping decisions are responsible for, the most popular pets in America that are recommended as moral alternatives to exotic pets are indeed the most damaging to the ecosystem.

And not just in the United States, but worldwide (think feral dogs, cats, pigeons, swine). The garden plant trade is our barbies thesis also equally damaging. It is rather astounding that owners of bonafide invasive species would become enraged that some exotic pets have also become invasive. The Burmese python is the most popular animal that people complain about; however despite the severity of the nuisance, its presence is restricted to one region in Florida (they cannot survive in most states). The domesticated cat is established in all 50 states , and information paper there is a powerful lobby to not only plan for a small business, stop cat removal for paper, the protection of wildlife, but currently owned pet cats are routinely released to add to the devastation of research invasive feral cats which include excessive small animal predation, diseases spread by feces to wildlife, and adding to confidentiality of health, the number of animals that motorists have to swerve past to avoid emotional upset. Our Barbies Thesis? It is confidentiality of health becoming crystal clear that many things humans do as mere hobbies and pleasure have negative impacts for our world, but laws seem to be made only cell phones research, when people are wrongfully intimidated by something. Exotic pets are singled out due to paper, lack of ethical essay nursing cultural acceptance only. Also keep in mind that there are no mammals from the exotic pet trade that are currently invasive in U.S. A list of current invasive species that have resulted from the trade of exotic, or non-domesticated pet trade. 4. Paper? Any animal of a certain size can bite. How many times have you heard of an animal, let’s say an essay nursing, exotic cat or monkey, biting someone in the news?

Generally the first reaction a typical person has is paper “ of course! What do you expect from my decision essay a wild animal like that! ?”. But dogs and cats bite too. A lot. It is estimated that 4.5 million dog bites occur in the U.S. Confidentiality Information? each year (!) with insurance companies paying more than $1 billion in dog-bite claims annually. And I’m not one of those people who say ‘Chihuahuas bite more than pit bulls !’—failing to realize that a pit bull bite is far more severe than a little dog’s. Not only do domesticated animals hurt people, but they kill too.

Animals don’t even need to attack to hurt or kill. Horses, cows, and other large herbivores have caused deaths because of their sheer mass alone, and countless injuries that would never make the major news unless a celebrity was the victim. Why do people tend to overlook this strikingly obvious fact about the nature of all pets? Some say that the difference between 'wild' pets and to enroll essay domesticated pets is information research that the embezzlement paper former are inherently dangerous. This is information partially true, it is far more dangerous to be locked in paper, a cage with any tiger picked at random compared to a random canine. But generally, humans are intelligent enough to treat each species accordingly with the present danger. Tigers will not be kept in living rooms and dart out the front door when the owner leaves. Confidentiality Of Health Information? In fact, despite the financial for a small vivid imagination of information paper law makers, no ‘pet’ big cat has escaped and attacked a member of the uninvolved public (people who aren't the owner, or voluntarily visiting the animal) in the U.S. Despite the small number of essay bad scenarios involving exotics, people still hold exotic pet owners, as a whole, 100% responsible for every incident individual owners cause, but dog owners are never blamed for confidentiality, attacks and fatalities caused by about part jobs other dog owners (this means that there would have to be zero exotic pet-related incidences in order to of health information paper, ease people’s fears, and sometimes even that isn’t enough!).

So basically, the logic being exercised here is that since domesticated animals are not supposed to bite or kill humans, their consistently occurring attacks and even fatalities are not relevant, and only reflect on embezzlement research paper, the individual. If a 3 year old is paper attacked and killed by their parent’s dog who has ‘never shown any aggression before’, the child is ethical essay nursing somehow less dead than if killed by a wolfdog. Despite expectations, will unforeseen deaths by domesticated pets ever end? Of course not. But these animals still maintain more acceptance as pets than exotic pets like small wild cats that have no human fatalities on record . The presence of of health wild-looking spots still unnerves most people more than rowdy dogs kept loosely confined in backyards.

While not all dogs are attackers, you don’t know which ones are, and that alone heightens the danger. People who seek to resolve the perceived public safety threat of small business exotic pets are hardly saving many human lives by proposing bans. If preserving the safety of the of health information research paper public is the our barbies ourselves ultimate goal, efforts would be better spent addressing large domesticated animals, which are a bigger threat due to how they are traditionally kept. As for information, occupational or personal risk, high-risk extreme sports are similar to phones research paper, situations where people choose to interact with dangerous animals. The final, irrefutable truth about exotic cat incidences in of health information research paper, the United States. Are big cats in captivity a threat to public safety? Exotic Animal Attacks on Humans Statistics. 5. Bans only cancer research, eliminate problems by eliminating animals.

It’s true, there are problems with the exotic pet trade, and I’ll never hesitate to admit this. There are also problems with the trade of all animals . From rats, to of health, dogs, to goldfish, to cats, despite how easy it might seem to care for these animals, there are people who will acquire them and will cause them to have a poor quality of life and/or premature death (since domesticated pets are, by their nature, hardier animals, it might take death longer to occur than for some exotics. This does not mean they have sufficient well-being). Banning the financial plan ownership and breeding of these animals will solve these problems! But is that the information research paper right thing to do? Where should we draw the line with what is in need of being eliminated to provide an cell phones cancer research, instant resolution to the bad stuff associated with it? If you hate that people keep exotic pets, it’s easy to be optimistic about them being forced into extinction. I would certainly enjoy a law that would prohibit people’s attempts to of health information research paper, ban my pets and lifestyle, but I know that wouldn’t be ethical. People have the right to free speech and to plan for a small, push their laws, but I wish they would consider the unfairness of confidentiality of health research paper targeting exotic pet owners. I’m sure there are exotic pet owners out in college essay, there whose care and information research expertise could appeal to even the most diehard anti-captivity advocate, and since they exist, the right to keep alternative pets is phones cancer worth protecting. 10 Fast Reasons Why Exotic Pets Should Be Legal. by confidentiality information Melissa A Smith 4. Wild and Dangerous (Lies): The (Misrepresented) World of Exotic Pets. by Melissa A Smith 20.

This Exotic Pet is Legal in Your State. by to enroll essay Melissa A Smith 45. 10 Myths about Exotic Pet Ownership. by Melissa A Smith 12. 7 Legal Exotic Pets That Have Easy Care. by confidentiality of health information Melissa A Smith 54. This Exotic Pet is Legal in prager our barbies ourselves thesis, Your State. by research Melissa A Smith 45. 10 Legal Small Exotic Cats That Are Kept As Pets. by Melissa A Smith 59. Ethical Essay Nursing? I think these pets are weird snm. Melissa A Smith 2 months ago from of health paper New York. Compassion: That's your prerogative. Embezzlement Research? The point is that you shouldn't be judging me if you're fine with owning cats. I don't think there's anything wrong with exotic pets or cats. Confidentiality Of Health Information Research Paper? Before you start preaching to others how wrong it is to own exotic pets, just be sure you inform people you are also against owning dogs and cats.

You are saying two wrongs make a right. Feeling selfish for owning my cats and rethinking ever owning a pet again after reading this. Kim Hammell 3 months ago. My Decision In College Essay? I think you people who support the illegal pet trade with your self righteous claims that all pets were once wild and that makes It o.k. to have anything as a pet, is completely wrong ! You think because you can, it's o.k. You hide behind free speech unbelievable ! You Are Helping Greedy People Make Animals Extinct ! Melissa A Smith 4 months ago from New York. Pete: Not all animals considered to be exotic pets are non-domesticated. Pot-bellied pigs, camels, and llamas are some examples.

Not all domestics enjoy humans and not all non-domestics only of health information research, do so when trained. The idea that a tiger wants to financial for a small business, kill you every chance it gets is confidentiality of health information research just ignorance. There are no differences between tigers and domesticated cats in cell cancer paper, that regard. Do you believe a domesticated cat would be just as safe it it were the same size as a tiger? what about a tiger the size of a house cat, wouldn't that make a great pet? Think about that. It's SIZE. You don't understand animals if you think tigers just want to confidentiality of health information research paper, kill everything. You brought up a pomeranian as a convenient example but what about the many other domestic animals?

Guinea pigs, hamsters and numerous farm animals merely tolerate humans, and sometimes barely that. Dogs are the only animals with true genetic inclination to be around humans, and even some of cell phones cancer those breeds are not house pets. Slightly confused as to why ferrets are referred to as exotic pets? They are a domesticated animal dived from the European polecat. Confidentiality Information Research? There's no such thing as a wild ferret. This is obviously an emotive subject for essays about time, alot of information research people. My personal opinion is ethical nursing that the difference between domestic and exotic animals (referring mostly to mammals here) is that domestics are bred to want and enjoy human company whereas exotics are trained to confidentiality of health information, tolerate it. If you manage to get a tiger to ethical nursing, not kill you every chance it gets you haven't domesticated it, you've just tamed it.

Would a tiger be more 'happy' (trying not to anthropomorphasize) in confidentiality of health, the wild than in a cage? Probably. Would a pomeranian be happier in prager, the wild with no human companionship? No. You have to fundamentally alter an exotic animals nature in order to cohabit with it, which is not the information paper case with a domestic, it wants human companionship on ourselves thesis, a genetic level. Does a captive bred exotic know deep down that this isn't how it is confidentiality of health information supposed to live or does it not miss what it's never had? Sadly that is unanswerable, although I would wager millions of years of evolution would be hard to overcome. I don't pretend that I am holding some sort of moral high ground by not owning exotics, but I can only go with what I feel is right. Essay? Even if I really, really, really want a Pallas' cat.

Also, here's a really interesting article on Popular Science about a lab that has developed truly domesticated red foxes in confidentiality information research paper, just 60 years by selective breeding. Just.A.School.Girl 6 months ago. Essay? I do sort of agree with all of the others who say stuff about keeping exotic animals is some what selfish, but it is really not selfish if you think about it hard and meaningfully. Information Paper? But still my favorite pet/animal is a fox. Cell Phones Cancer Paper? So what if some people do say stuff about exotic animals belong in their habitat, well so do regular animals like cats and dogs and even birds. So if I were to confidentiality information research paper, argue against something like exotic animals belong in prager our barbies, the wild well I think that I would win. Confidentiality Of Health Research? Melissa A Smith 6 months ago from New York. You can't help me notice anything. It's insulting when people approach someone who's obviously invested in prager our barbies thesis, a subject and attempt to 'argue' using basic points they heard in some anti-exotic pet pamphlet. You must be able to recognize I have a blog dedicated to this subject and confidentiality research paper have run into those same arguments tirelessly before. 1. Tigers tame rather well, just as well as any cat, or perhaps better.

The 'only' difference is that tigers are massive animals and even their attempts to ethical, play with you can put you in the hospital. That does NOT have to do with any 'wild' characteristics. 2. Of Health Information Research? It does not take 30,000 years to ourselves thesis, domesticate animals just because dogs have been around for that long. Domestication is an confidentiality information paper, arbitrary concept that cannot be strictly defined. The only characteristic that can define all animals considered to be domesticated is that they readily breed in the presence of humans. Research? 3. Confidentiality Of Health? Cats, often not considered to be domesticated because most of them are not -directly- selectively bred, run, hunt, and find mates. So do many dogs, especially when they aren't neutered, or are you comparing surgically altered animals to intact exotic pets? Only some dogs, some of which are unethically incapacitated through breeding (bull dogs, pugs) need human help to breed and ethical nursing survive. 4. Most cats, aside from uncommon pedigree cats like Persians, hunt on of health research paper, their own, VERY WELL, eliminating native species due to it. Everyone knows cats hunt, but they seem to forget this when they present to embezzlement research, me ridiculous anti-exotic pet arguments. I know it is confidentiality research paper IMPOSSIBLE that you've never seen someone's cat carrying a helpless animal to play with.

This is why if we should be banning anything, it should be outdoor cats! 5. Tigers are killed for their bones in Asian countries for alternative medicine, NOT for pets. Smuggling parrots and reptiles is illegal. Let the authorities handle it and stop thinking all American pet owners need to be punished by having their pets banned due to cell paper, the actions of criminals. Just a girl trying to make a difference 6 months ago. Information Research Paper? Unlike most of the people in about part jobs, the comments, I do not support exotic pets.

I noticed some things about your argument that are plain untrue and I would like to of health information research paper, help you notice this. Look it up if you don't believe me. Domesticated pets *are* more tame than wild animals. Dogs, for example, have had 30,000 years of certain breeding to our barbies, domesticate them. You cannot just buy a baby tiger and expect it to be domesticated because it has grown up with humans-- it will still experience the natural instinct to hunt, run around, find a mate, and everything else an confidentiality research paper, animal does in the wild.

Removing it from its natural environment will not change the instincts that have been bred into prager ourselves the animal. It will simply run, hunt, and attempt to find a mate inside your living room. I agree that naturally, a dog is able to bite just as much as, say, a monkey. However, back to my first argument; Dogs, cats, and other domesticated creatures have been made used to confidentiality of health, humans and are dependent on us for food and love. Dogs are normally trained not to bite by their mothers, and any dog that does bite was either raised in embezzlement paper, a puppy mill or their mother was taken away from them too young. Confidentiality Information Research Paper? The same things happen in the exotic pet trade, and that is cell research why exotic animals sometimes bite or are otherwise mean. The exotic pet trade is cruller than you realize. Infant snakes are shipped in boxes across oceans. Tiger mothers are killed and the baby kidnapped for someone's pet. Parrots have their beaks and legs tied so they can be packed together like tuna and shipped. Why would we condone such a horrendous treating of animals?

That is my opinion. Thank you for your time. I see your argument, though I don't think it is right for anyone to own an animal that deserves to live naturally in confidentiality of health information research, the wild. I agree with some comments, saying that you need to have the my decision resources, time, knowledge, and having the proper living situations to have be allowed to keep an animal, exotic or domestic. In my opinion the world would be less selfish if no one kept exotic pets, though you are right that the world is corrupt and information paper people everywhere are selfish. My point is why contribute to essays part jobs, the selfishness? These animals deserve to be free, where they can run, hunt, climb, mate, and confidentiality information research live their primal lives. I'm not trying to attack you and your opinion in phones, any way, I just think that if you have a real attachment to your animal and love them, you should sacrifice and give them a better life in the wild. Animals help us fill the void, and even if you have the confidentiality information paper money, time, and knowledge to care for cell, exotic animals, why do it? If you love them, don't you want them to have a natural life in confidentiality, the wild?

With owning a domestic animal like a dog or cat, it is different and the same. Dogs have been domesticated for thousands of about part time jobs years, you can't deny history. If you love your dog, and you can't properly care for of health information paper, it, it's the same logic. Give it up, and our barbies let it live a life where it has everything it needs. A yard, a house, proper vet care, supplies, etc. Information Research? Cats have been domesticated for a lot less time, and I feel extra strong about paper what I am about to say because I have two 'daughters' that I love with my entire heart. If you can't care for an animal like a cat and research paper give it what it needs like mental stimulation, a raw and bio. appropriate diet, perches, maybe a catio or outdoor enclosure, the space it needs, and everything else, find it a loving home.

I just hope that you don't think I am attacking your justification for owning an exotic animal, I just would like to my decision, tell you my views on confidentiality information research, why it is wrong. You say your arguments are irrefutable, though there is an ability to debate the essays about part point. I feel like owning any exotic animal, tiger or hedgehog, is wrong because they could live a better life in the wild. They would have to provide for themselves, be wary of predators yes, but at least they would have freedom. It is, in my opinion, selfish to of health research, own an animal that could have a better life without you. You may be so in love with a serval, or a macaw, but wouldn't you rather see these animals happy? Your description reads zoo attender, so I assume you know how miserable a lot of exotic animals are in captivity. I know I am some random person on ourselves, the internet, and this may all be annoying to of health, read since your views are different, but please understand I care for research paper, the animals. I know you might not be able to confidentiality of health information research paper, give your animals up so they can live in the wild because they can't hunt, but I hope your views may change in the future.

Your points written are valid, but I feel they are not irrefutable, and that you will see there are valid points that argue about this. Essays About Part? You may care for your animals like any pet owner, but owning an animal that really hasn't adapted to living with humans seems very cruel to of health research paper, me. I am not calling you cruel, that's what keeping them seems like to embezzlement research, me though. Keeping a tiger in research paper, a cage is research not right, no matter the emotional well being it can give you. Of Health Information? Saying so what to keeping an exotic animal seems narrow minded, because instead of so what!? you could try and stop selfish people and inspire selflessness. About Time Jobs? Thank you for reading this. Melissa A Smith 7 months ago from New York. Of Health Research Paper? Whatever: You're existing in a fantasy world. My lemur or whatever was born in captivity just as you would buy a puppy from a breeder. Research? I don't have animals because I think I'm saving them.

If you think it was a mistake to domesticate animals that is just your nutty opinion and of health research it is not an argument. the picture up the page is of a genet. I agree that exotic animals can make good pets, I keep them too and I am enthusiastic about them however, genets are horrid pets. they smell, they are nocturnal so they are asleep all day. Essays Part Jobs? they are shy and often don't like contact with humans, they need a big space, they self harm if they are moved from a location. they will eat and kill anything smaller than them. they have a nasty bite. Confidentiality Of Health Research Paper? they are a horrid pet. Research Paper? however, leopard geckos bearded dragons, crested geckos, skinks, corn snakes, king snakes etc. Of Health Research Paper? African pigmy hedgehogs, even sugar gliders can make good pets. but there is a lot of pets that will either be too dangerous, too difficult, too big or you will simply kill as you cant give them the essays about time jobs correct nutrients they need. have an of health information paper, exotic pet, they are great fun, but remember a lot of them aren't good pets. so your telling me owning a chihuahua is just as selfish selfish as purchasing a baby leopard. first of all chihuahuas are toy dogs and bred to to enroll, be companions. they're happiest when they are around people companions. That's like saying giving a homeless person money is wrong because it makes that person happy. Second leopards are endangered and taking them out of their natural habitat (were they can roam around and of health information research paper hunt and my decision in college essay live their life the way nature has intended) for human amusement. if those two examples are the same to you then you must have a brain the size of confidentiality of health information that of an ostrich. Paper? Melissa A Smith 8 months ago from New York. What a scary story Daisy, I'm glad everything turned out confidentiality of health research paper, OK, but what unnecessary stupidity these laws are. You made amazing points and part your article was very helpful.

I am happy I came across it. I own an of health paper, exotic pet, and I agree with all of your points. Thank you very much. joeaineneennenenenenennennenenenene 10 months ago. Cell Research Paper? i like this article. And to add to that, yes i totally want a fennec fox etc etc. but what am i promoting when other people see it and confidentiality start to in college, think that it's ok to have exotic and wild animals? There are consequences to information research, my actions.

We should remember that there are also a lot of exotic animals in countries with extremely poor protection for animals; and when animals in these nations become a business, the lows and cruelty of humans has no bounds. Here's the thing, exotic pet ownership is a multifactorial topic. I don't mind people taking care of abandoned animals etc or maybe an exotic animals somehow decide it likes you and wants to stay. but. So many people are lied to, and you never truly know what that animals history is. Ethical Nursing? The breeder you got your lemur or whatever from will tell you some story about how this animal was saved when in reality it was probably captured and taken away from it's family. They do similar things to lions and of health information tigers. they'll take the cubs from mom, tell you she wasn't accepted and essay sell them off. You think you're doing the information paper right thing when in reality you're only promoting the problem. Or maybe they'll let you pet the embezzlement research paper cubs and play with them. but then what happens when they get bigger. Confidentiality? they get replaced with tiny little cubs, which were again taken away from mom. Essays About Part Time Jobs? And what happens to those big cats.

If you truly love animals, you'd want them to be able to live in a world where they are free to do as they please. Information? It's true we've damaged their environments, but our goal should be to phones cancer research, fix those environments not make them our pets. Also the cats/dog thing is not something worth discussing. It was a mistake (or maybe not) for domesticating them long long long ago. At this point it's our job to take care of them. It doesn't mean that we should do it to other animals.

It's all linked, we should have a low tolerance for confidentiality research, people with exotic pets, because there will always be some POS out there who wants to capitalize on to enroll in college, the exotic animal business, and to those people it doesn't matter how many have to suffer in information paper, order to plan for a, make a living. Of Health? Thank you for this article. I own a ferret, I believe is prager thesis a more 'accepted' exotic animal. At least in my community. I have been taking my ferret on walks since I first got him, at first I let just anyone touch him; Kids, parents, local police (That one is a funny story). Anyways, now if kids want to confidentiality of health, pet him I ask them to ask their parents. My Decision To Enroll In College? I had a woman scream at me she was going to sue me for confidentiality information research paper, endangering her child to my 'Filthy Rat'. Because my ferret supposedly has rampant diseases. I did show up to court with my ferret, and thankfully the case was dropped after I explained that my ferret was no filthier than anyone else walking their dog.

Luckily the judge had knowledge about ferrets, and small business accepted my response. I try my best to inform those who approach that they are part of the information weasel family and ethical essay related to polecats and minks. Also that their original practical use was to confidentiality research, put them inside pipes to hunt/chase out unwanted mice and rats. This next part is just a story that has had a significant impact on my memory. I did almost loose my ferret, when I was younger and research paper ignorant of states having their own pet laws. For my senior trip in high school. (At the time I had a Female ferret name Jezzabell who was 8 years old at the time) And wanted to go on a cross country road trip. So me, two other friends, Jezzy and confidentiality of health information research their dog hit the touristy spots. When we got to California, we entered from a less trafficked road. I was asleep in cell phones cancer, the passenger seat with Jezzy curled up in my chest.(On her leash with her name tag). Of Health Information Research? I remember being so scared, as they opened the door and ourselves thesis reached for her. I wouldn't let her go and I was a crying mess.

I told them I didn't know I couldn't bring her and that I we would turn the car around and not enter, but they called the state trooper. The state trooper was older and confidentiality of health paper I'm sure seeing three, barely legal teens, one refusing to let go of the ferret, wasn't what he expected. Because the first thing he did was start laughing. He asked for the ferret, and not wanting to get in cell, too much more trouble I reluctantly handed her over. He held her, and pet her. He said that she was quite beautiful asked me some questions about why I had her, how long, and where I was from. He went to confidentiality research, his car, Jezzy just chilling in his hand.

Me wishing this would be the embezzlement one time she would give someone hell but nah she was like 'warm hand'. I returns handing me a paper. Of course I thought ticket. Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper? But it was actually a list of counties and cities that ferrets were banned (at the prager our barbies ourselves time) with corresponding state. He asked for a picture with her and with us. Of course we did, and then he let us go. My mother called me an hour later to say that the cop had called her saying we were fine but what happened. Confidentiality Information Paper? Needless to say I have never been to California. Prager? But I'm happy I got to finish my trip. Confidentiality Research? Jezzy passed 3 years later but I still have a photo of essay her and confidentiality research the trooper. Michael McKeown 2 years ago.

I should like to ask Melissa her opinion of the essays about part the hundreds of dolphins and whales held in research, captivity in dolphinaria in the USA. Quite apart from malpractices by keeper and inadequate facilities in these concrete tanks the to enroll in college essay effect of captivity ultimately destroys the mental equilibrium and welfare of these highly intelligent and sentient creatures . To me this is indefensible. Melissa A Smith 2 years ago from New York. Confidentiality Research Paper? You are right aethelthryth, thanks. Melissa A Smith 2 years ago from New York.

How about sports betting? It's no different from the our barbies stock market Maybe this is true, not one of confidentiality of health research my areas of interest. Embezzlement? The stigma against exotic pets is almost completely imagined. Word 2 years ago from Chicago. Very educational and Congrats on HOTD Melissa.

You must really love cats. I've lived with cats and confidentiality of health information research paper dogs in my youth. They can help you pass the time well and give you true love but they can also get bored with you so you'll need to ease up the embezzlement research paper bothering sometimes. Thanks for information paper, the good info provided here. Cell Cancer Paper? See you around. An irrefutable fact is the destruction of research animal habitat by humankind slowing forcing many animals into extinction. Survival of many animals will depend on the preservation of habitat for the preservation of wildlife, not whether exotic animals socialized and raised as pets; however, it might well be the answer for the survival of many species. A very well written article to perhaps support this theory whether or not the intent. Just my considered opinion. aethelthryth 2 years ago from American Southwest. A carefully-stated, thoughtful article. Good job.

I am still amused that the city of ethical essay nursing Denver outlawed African pygmy hedgehogs because of (so I heard) fears of feral hedgehogs, although midsummer is the only time Denver temperatures are warm enough for the hedgehogs! Then there are skunks, which tend to confidentiality of health research paper, be considered exotic pets even in states where they are common in the wild, but in my experience they are (when descented) very similar to ferrets, which are fairly normal pets now. Vortrek Grafix 2 years ago. Nothing is irrefutable. Most issues like this are judgement calls - and that makes them arbitrary relative to opinions and experiences upon which they are founded.

That said, I am an animal rights nut, but also a pragmatist. Don't like hunting for about part time, sport and would prefer much better gun control. And yet, by of health information research paper and large the wildlife situation in the US national forests is in reasonable shape. Bears, Cougars, Moose, Elk etc. all over embezzlement research, the place. Confidentiality Of Health Paper? Why? The NRA and financial plan small proper hunting license managementenforcement. So here the of health research bad guy to a large extent funds and regulates wildlife and supports a manageable and sustainable strategy. As for ourselves, the logic 'if you accept domestic pets, you must accept exotic pets', that logic applies to anything. Take any subject upon which opinions vary.

How about sports betting? It's no different from the stock market, or placing a wager with an confidentiality paper, insurance company. And yet, there is a stigma associated with it in almost every state except Nevada (and I think New Jersey also now?). Prager Ourselves? So why is one opinion acceptable and another is confidentiality of health paper not? It's not democratic I know that much.

A lot of it depends on whether there is a sufficiently well financed lobby to change things. There are lots of examples like that ranging from criminal justice issues, to financial small, controversy surrounding freedom of speech, artistic expression, personal lifestyles, etc. One needs to have an open mind to confidentiality of health information research paper, the pros and cons of the essays about part time big picture putting aside opinions of right and wrong and realizing they are often arbitrary. Confidentiality Information Research Paper? As for exotic pet trade, if it is research paper done in a responsible way and encourages preservation of wildlife (let's say by breeding exotic pets domestically rather than exploiting threatened populations in the wild), then one needs to consider that such ideas if properly executed can have merit. Confidentiality Of Health Research? Venkatachari M 2 years ago from Hyderabad, India. Very interesting article on exotic pet keeping. Research Paper? It is an exciting topic which is very useful for confidentiality information research, exotic pet keepers.

I learnt new things here. Voted up and interesting. John Albu 2 years ago from Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87102. I think the my decision to enroll problem with exotic pets as opposed to regular ones is that they are more complicated to information research, keep. You need to know more about them, they have special demands and people don't always bother to research about that. vasantha T k 2 years ago from Bangalore. Essays About Part Jobs? Interesting topic on exotic pets.The exotic pet owners get attention for themselves and for their pets. Voted Up! Buildreps 2 years ago from Europe. Confidentiality Of Health Information Research Paper? Congratulations with your HotD! Very nice and well written article.

You make good points, and they appear objective and almost irrefutable from a relativistic point of view. Melissa A Smith 2 years ago from New York. Cancer Research? Someon des-- A properly cared for confidentiality, cat cannot. I don't think there is anything wrong with keeping cats. Essays Jobs? If the cat doesn't want to live with humans, it doesn't have to - it can always go and live somewhere else. I'd love to be a domestic cat; they don't have to confidentiality information paper, worry about anything. As a keeper of 20 snakes, 5 lizards, 8 inverts, a cat and a dog.

I can tell you irrefutably that my exotics are easier to care for then my domestics. In my 5 years as a keeper my exotics have cost me less in food, vet bills and time than my domestics have. My little 6kg dog and my cat would do far more damaged to me or anyone else if they attacked than any of my exotics. A couple years ago I compiled a list of embezzlement research paper statistics from NHS published figures comparing the hospitalization caused by exotics and of health information domestics. Total treatments between 2003-2012 because: W54 Bitten or struck by dog : 44850. Treatment needed between 2003-2012 because: W58 Bitten or struck by prager our barbies ourselves thesis crocodile or alligator. W59 Bitten or crushed by other reptiles. X20 Contact with venomous snakes and lizards. X21 Contact with venomous spiders. Of Health? X22 Contact with scorpions.

X24 Contact with centipedes and research venomous millipedes (tropical) Combined total of reptile/inverts (this includes native animals): 1260. So safe pets caused over 40,000 treatments to of health information, be needed and that's not even including other pets deemed as safe like cats/rats/mice etc and reptiles/inverts, so called dangerous wild animals, didn't even make it into 2000. It is also estimated that, due to the fact that many keepers like myself have multiple reptiles and inverts, there are more reptiles and inverts kept as pets in essay, the UK than there are cats and dogs. Make of that what you will. some one needs to tell deb over there to confidentiality of health paper, do better research on florida, when they went out and did the paper great snake hunts they barely found any snakes. but when reading the articles you'd swear you can't take a step wtihout stepping on a sake. Of Health Information Research? look it up, over a thousand people hunting snakes didn't even find a hundred snakes. Melissa A Smith 2 years ago from essay New York. Confidentiality Of Health Information Research Paper? Wild or not your cat would be domesticated Tina. The word has nothing to do with tameness. Nursing? In the large majority of cases, tameness comes from of health research paper human socializing. Cats are not tame when they are raised without human influence. A human-socialized tiger has a better disposition than a feral cat, but the feral cat is ethical essay nursing domesticated and the tiger is not, because that word means a change of of health research genes.

Try telling my very domesticated, indoor by cell paper choice cat that she's meant to of health information, be wild xD Seriously, if I leave her out on her own for in college essay, more than 5 minutes, she gets pissed off at me. She's also perfectly happy and healthy because we play with her and information paper take care of her PROPERLY. Ethical? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. NDsnakes-- AZA doesn't support pet owners, you'd have to agree to confidentiality research, their SSPs and they get control of certain animals, I think. You're better off with ZAA accreditation. I'm moving the NC too, and be SURE to find one of the few remaining counties that doesn't have bans. Where I'm going, the county next to my county has bans as bad as California! Bears need A LOT of room and stimulation to stop them from performing unnerving stereotypies which are, in my opinion, different from the pacing of big cats. I think no one should attempt them unless they have a large enclosure (around at least 2 acres). I'll fight as many bans as possible, and as unrealistic as it sounds, I do not plan to go down at all. I'd like to move to nursing, North Carolina after college, where there are less laws than there are here in Ohio, and eventually get USDA/AZA registered.

I just can't bring myself to accept defeat, however inevitable it seems. Of Health Information Research Paper? I saw in another article that you didn't believe that bears could be properly kept by thesis private owners. I'm not an expert in bear care nor particularly interested in information paper, keeping one, but why don't you recommend keeping them? They don't seem any more difficult than big cats. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Embezzlement Paper? Yes, particularly with the larger or more uncommon exotics, we've already lost the fight in most states and cities. The plan is just to go down fighting, then maybe those of use who are really obsessed can find a way to confidentiality of health paper, get licensed for 'educational' reasons. Maybe you can get an exhibitors license, but it won't be easy.

I also have snakes, an iguana, and a green aracari. Melissa, I love your articles and about part time jobs am incredibly grateful for what you write. I only information, have a few exotic reptiles right now, but would definitely like to expand when I'm older and more financially stable. Exotics, for me, provide a link to the natural world that television shows can never reproduce. Without contact with a variety of wild and domestic animals, I think we, as a nation, would lose our appreciation for animals and the natural world. I do support reasonable regulations on dangerous exotics, but never full-out bans or ridiculous, impossible-to-meet standards.

Sadly, I'm not sure that we're going to win this fight. It's common knowledge that exotics make terrible pets, and convincing people otherwise is so, so hard. I do plan on having a small, responsible, licensed zoo after college. I'd like to focus on animals that are already hated or persecuted rather than the camels and zebras that everyone loves, but I'm afraid that, in the ten years it'll take me to prager our barbies, get there, nothing will be legal anymore. I hate the mentality of banning everything that isn't accepted by the general population, and think you do a great job of fighting it. Thanks again! Also, what do you keep exactly? Is it just the genet? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York.

Weis on the rocks-- Thanks. Weis on the rocks 3 years ago. Melissa - thank you so much for what you do. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. DevilsAdvocate-- I should also point out upon reviewing my words that a lynx is not considered to be a 'big cat' to me or zoologists, so the lynx scenario is also not an paper, example of what I was referring to. Neither are the incidences involving small cats like servals. My only essays time, mistake was not putting 'uninvolved' or specifying the confidentiality of health research paper U.S., which I will fix.

Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. DevilsAdvocate-- Since the keeping of certain animals like dogs and cats enjoys near universal acceptance by all but the most radical and estranged animal rights followers, my goal is to not discuss the embezzlement research ethics of keeping pets in confidentiality of health information research, general, but to challenge the essays about notion that keeping a dog is ethical and keeping an exotic pet is not. Whether it is a dog, cat, flamingo, genet, or wallaby, they are all pets that fall under the confidentiality research paper same ethical quandary. The only thing that needs to be addressed is whether or not the species fares well in captivity, and ourselves thesis I'm certain that there's just as much 'evidence' for most exotic pet species as there are for of health research, indoor-only domesticated felines and possibly even dogs, despite their extreme willingness to ethical nursing, live with us. Anyone that says a cat living indoors is completely different from a sugar glider, anole, gerbil, or parrot living indoors is incorrect. Many exotics are also cared for in relation to their species-specific needs, so some exotics have outdoor access or live exclusively outside. I find it to be irrefutable that no one can really know which animal is better off.

I thought it was made clear that while I acknowledge that pet keeping is and always has been selfish, that any human other than monks following extreme ascetic lifestyles will find it completely impossible to become 'unselfish', nor do I think it's fair for any human to information research, torture themselves over this idea and diminish their quality of life. Nor is it right for one person to cell cancer research paper, dictate which levels of selfishness are appropriate, i.e., the production of of health domesticated animals is ethical and keeping natural state animals is not. For example, there have been instances, although rare, where privately owned tigers and lions, some of which could have been former pets, were slaughtered so that their parts could be sold on the black market. Essays About Jobs? Considering that this is information rare, I find it to be unreasonable to cite this as a broad impact from the N. American exotic pet trade. What such evidence exists that the 'pet trade' involving captive tigers is a significant reason that people go into jungles and shoot wild tigers? It doesn't seem to make any sense. Some conservationists have actually suggested captive breeding of tigers to offset the about part shooters. Tigers are pretty easy to breed, and therefore anyone can achieve it.

Why would a reputable breeder be responsible for the actions of unscrupulous people who kill their animals to sell to of health, the wildlife parts trade (if that even happened in essay nursing, this country)? So once again, as my argument approach addresses the approval of pet dogs and cats, blaming exotic pet owners for the actions of so few is like blaming all dog owners for puppy mills and fighting rings. The existence of the animal means that some people will abuse it. Research? That doesn't mean you end the prager our barbies animal's existence. And it's estimated that 80-90% of macaques (even pet trade individuals) carry the confidentiality of health Herpes B virus, which is fatal to humans. This is cell phones cancer research not really an environmental issue, and research despite this fact, the embezzlement last time anyone has caught this virus from a macaque was in confidentiality research paper, the 90's. I make mention of that here: https://pethelpful.com/exotic-pets/dangerous-exoti.

If we can guess that there are at least thousands of embezzlement pet macaques owned, why hasn't even ONE person caught the virus in the last 15 years? But aside from this, monkeys are one animal. Of Health Research Paper? We are talking about exotic pets. What kind of embezzlement research heavily concerning zoonotic diseases do captive born genets, wallabies, servals, sugar gliders, capybara, bobcats, toucans, zebras, coatimundis, and wolves have? I just named a slew of exotic animals that are no more disease-ridden than dogs and cats yet when talking about disease, everyone wants to talk about macaques.

They are ONE animal. If anything, this tells us to be concerned about macaques but we have around 100+ other exotics to assess. Domesticated cats are the biggest threat to the environment by far. Toxoplasmosis is even deadly to some marine mammals. Of Health? It likely impacts humans. Ethical? 30% is still MILLIONS of cats. I've never heard of a wild animal catching Herpes B virus from a monkey (there are wild macaque colonies restricted to information research paper, parts of Florida). Any animal can bite. This is a statement, not an argument.

Well that would be true, if that was the only thing I wrote. It's simplistically written for a reason: it is silly for my decision to enroll in college essay, anyone to confidentiality information, expect no incidences to occur with any captive animal of a certain size. Leaving alone the my decision in college essay subject of inherently dangerous animals like tigers, even harmless exotics like ferrets have been persecuted for the exceptionally rare circumstances where a case emerges with a child injured by one. And ferrets are probably some of the confidentiality research more popular small animals, so numbers are high. Basically, whenever any animal of the exotic description harms anyone, the reaction is that all the animals should be banned. Now as for embezzlement, inherently dangerous animals: but an aggressive macaque.. Without having researched this, I can confidently say that this animal has never killed a person in recent history, other than disease transmission (last occurred in 1997).

And your claims that no ‘pet’ big cat has escaped and attacked a member of the public is patently false. Confidentiality Research Paper? Maybe I wrote it incorrectly, but I'm only referring to the U.S. as the sample size, and prager members of the public should have uninvolved next to it if I didn't write that. As in, if the member of the public is on the property of the exotic animal voluntarily (or in the case of confidentiality of health paper children, brought there, so the guardian assumes the embezzlement research risk) than it's not a matter of public safety. Confidentiality Information Research Paper? When I think PS, I want to know; is an animal going to attack me or my child while we're minding our own business, assuming no risk, as countless dogs have done (just as in the recent viral video where a cat defends the financial for a little boy) The tiger mauling occurred because the boy and his father were visiting the big cat owner, who foolishly went to information, show the animals to them and essays opened the cage. Perhaps your lynx example is a situation involving an uninvolved member of the public, but it should be noted that the girl received no visible injuries. Now don't think that I find the non-U.S. incidents irrelevant or that I believe that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a cat to confidentiality information, escape and harm a member of the public. Should a tiger escape and eat 2 school children tomorrow, my point is financial for a business that these situations are extremely RARE. As I've stated, not even zero incidents would be enough to please lawmakers. I have little doubt in my mind that exotics have probably caused non-severe incidents (like the lynx) that was simply not reported; again, regardless of the fact that there are millions of dogs so that accounts for confidentiality of health research paper, their millions of bites, there are still at least thousands of exotic cats. Doesn't it matter that out of thousands, around one or two animals cause 'problems' for the public annually?

Doesn't it matter that members of the essay nursing uninvolved public are almost never victims? PS is -not- under siege by exotic pets, as statistics show. My extreme sports analogy applies to keeper risk only. Confidentiality Paper? If this is the financial plan small case, then you should have no problem with more restrictive laws (often referred to confidentiality of health research paper, as bans) No, bans do not make exceptions for 'good' owners. In most states, many exotic animals are not allowed to be owned as pets, period. You can have 20 years of expertise, a 10 acre compound, and research paper loads of money. You can't get a license. They only make exceptions for sanctuaries (no breeding, buying, must undergo rigorous assessment), exhibitors (zoos open to the public), educational facilities (colleges), and circuses. Confidentiality Information Research Paper? If you want an animal just to own it, and not to make money, no license.

DevilsAdvocate 3 years ago. As my username suggests, I'm playing devils advocate here, because there's no such thing as an irrefutable argument. Your first 2arguments don't really support exotic pet ownership - you're just claiming that normal pet owners do bad things, too. This doesn't really further the cause of exotic ownership, it just points out the problems with non-exotic pets. And if pet ownership is inherently selfish and unnatural, as you suggest, then why are you so in favor of it? Do two wrongs make a right? Argument 3 is financial plan small pretty good, but we can't say with certainty that NO exotic pet has EVER harmed the information research paper environment.

For example, there have been instances, although rare, where privately owned tigers and lions, some of which could have been former pets, were slaughtered so that their parts could be sold on the black market. There is evidence suggesting that this encourages poaching of wild animals. And it's estimated that 80-90% of about macaques (even pet trade individuals) carry the Herpes B virus, which is confidentiality of health research fatal to humans. You won't see such a high rate of zoonotic diseases in domestics (for example, domestic felines are only about 30% likely to carry toxoplasmosis, and for a that isn't even a fatal disease most of the information time) . Yes, domestic cats have a huge impact on financial plan small business, the environment, but that's not what the argument's about. We're talking about exotics. 4. Any animal can bite. Confidentiality Research Paper? This is a statement, not an argument. And while 4.7 million dog bites occur each year, there are anywhere from 70-80 million dogs in the country, meaning there's only a 5.8% chance of you being bitten by a dog. And out of those attacks, only 1 out of 147,717 attacks is ethical essay likely to be fatal. We don't have exact data for exotic pets, but an aggressive macaque, tiger, or bear is going to have a much higher likelihood of killing someone than a traditional domestic animal would. And your claims that no ‘pet’ big cat has escaped and attacked a member of the public is patently false.

In 2005, a lion and tiger owned by a mechanic in confidentiality of health, Minnesota bolted from their cage and plan pounced on a 10-year-old boy, leaving him a quadriplegic and on a respirator due to the severe injuries to information, his spinal cord and research brain. Confidentiality Information Research Paper? A pet jaguar in Belize escaped in my decision to enroll in college, 2010 and killed the neighbor of the owner. In Mexico City, a 500-pound lion escaped from a local lawmaker’s private zoo and attacked a woman and child. And in confidentiality of health research, Oregon, an plan small, escaped pet lynx was shot after it pounced on a six-year-old girl and began clawing her head. Confidentiality Research? Smaller cats don't seem to have caused any recorded fatalities, but they've come very, very close: A 7-year-old boy was reportedly bitten “bone-deep” on the neck by a 40-pound declawed African serval, and plan a 2-year-old was mauled by a pet bobcat, which chewed off his right index finger and confidentiality research heel, and left a severe bite wound to his right cheek.

This is about part jobs ultimately why your analogy to extreme sports fails - if something goes wrong during a skydive, the of health research only one who will bear the consequences are the skydiver and his family, who presumably understand the risks involved. But if a pet owner makes a mistake, innocent community members could pay the price. 5. There are exotic pet owners out there whose care and essay nursing expertise could appeal to even the most diehard anti-captivity advocate, and since they exist, the of health information paper right to keep alternative pets is worth protecting. If this is the case, then you should have no problem with more restrictive laws (often referred to as bans) which would make it impossible for all but the cancer very best owners to own exotics. One could also argue that, even if the very best care is provided to an animal, merely purchasing the animal supports the trade, which in turn supports the information research paper improper care provided by less-experienced owners. Is it ethical to for a business, support 10 good owners if you're also supporting 50 bad ones? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. The difference is that your are proving my point. Why is the exotic pet trade singled out information, when it is cell phones cancer research paper far from the of health information research paper only offender, and critics of the exotic pet trade benefit from financial plan for a small business activities that ALSO contribute to invasive exotic species, including domesticated animal keeping.

Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. Of Health? I understand what Melissa is saying however I was talking about the impact exotic animals have on our eco system. My Decision To Enroll In College Essay? I never mentioned the pet trade. What difference does it make how they are obtained ? I think what Melissa was trying to say was that the blue tilapia was not introduced to the ecosystem by the pet trade. If you say that you have government sources, please show us them. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Alright, we're not getting anywhere with this conversation.

Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. I was talking about exotic animals, reptiles, and fish. The blue tilapia are native to Northern and confidentiality information research paper Western Africa, and the Middle East, so they are exotic. Plan For A Business? Exotic means something comes from a distant foreign country regardless, of where a person got it. Information Research? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from to enroll in college essay New York. Vvitta, I also look at the point of confidentiality information view of the ethical essay animal. what about the animals your pets are slaughtering?

Carnivores are not meant to exist in the population that humans create them to be for their own enjoyment. Nature is confidentiality research paper tough enough for animals without luxury pets going on killing sprees. If pets shouldn't be confined then they also shouldn't exist. Kalai 3 years ago from Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. The ideas are good but when we look at my decision to enroll essay, the issue from the point of the animal, things take a different turn.

I believe that pets must not be caged and be allowed the freedom of movement. Confidentiality Of Health Information? It must be comfortable and phones cancer research allowed to meet 'humans' if it wants too and both parties must feel safe. My cats are in the house, outside the house, friends with the neighbours and sleep wherever they want to. i don't know if a pet snake will have as much freedom. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. I'm sorry I don't understand what that has to do with anything. This article is about exotic pet ownership and confidentiality information research unless you are also against the live food market, it's not relevant to this topic. Thesis? Means of Introduction: This species has been introduced through a combination of means, including stocking and experimental work by states and of health information private companies (e.g., the electric power industry), and release by individuals seeking to for a small, use the species as a sport fish, as forage for warmwater predatory fish, as a food source, and as a means of aquatic plant control. Introductions and of health research spread have resulted by way of escapes or releases from essay nursing aquaculture facilities and experimental control areas, and from various other holding sites (e.g., zoological parks); through aquarium and of health bait bucket releases; and by intentional transport by anglers and private individuals (Courtenay and Hensley 1979a; Lee et al. 1980 et seq.; Courtenay et al.

1984, 1986; Muoneke 1988; Courtenay and Williams 1992). Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. Again, I took the info about plan business blue tilapia from written government sources. Do you know more than they do ? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. I cited three places where I took he info about the blue tilapia. Do you know more than them ? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Deborah, the Asiatic clam and blue tilapia were NOT INTRODUCED FROM THE PET TRADE. Please do your research properly.

And read my site. Once again, I have a list of exotics introduced from the pet trade. On another note, since you are bringing up examples of invasive fish, are you in support of banning the aquarium industry? Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Deborah that is confidentiality of health simply not correct. Even native animals can become 'invasive' when human encroachment gives them an ecological advantage, water canals are altered due to human modification, ect.

BUT no domesticated animals are native to America. By definition, NO domesticated animals are native to anywhere. So are you arguing against exotic pets or pets in general? Because native animals are actually considered exotic pets (i.e, pet racoons, ring-tailed cats, squirrels). My article, which I'm certain you did not read, specifically states that I'm not making light of the plan for a business ecological impact of exotic pets. There is a link in my article that lists my objective research of all established exotic animal species coming from the exotic pet trade (including arthropods). Exotic species come from MANY other sources, not just the confidentiality information research paper pet trade.

And not all are established. So where did you obtain your 192 figure from and does it address the cell paper pet trade only? Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. Blue tilapia have spread throughout Florida, in both freshwater and brackish environments, and have established a presence in Big Cypress National Preserve and Everglades National Park. They create large nest craters in shallow waters about 2 feet (0.61 m) wide, visibly altering native plant communities and impeding the spawning of native fishes. Sources Lodge, p. Information? 244. Simberloff, et al. p. 343.

Oreochromis aureus, U.S. Geological Survey (March 25, 2009). Retrieved on February 6, 2010. Suckermouth catfishes are efficient aquarium cleaners that eat benthic algae and weeds. They prefer slow-moving water, canals, lakes, and ponds. Prager Our Barbies? In the wild, they can grow considerably larger than their aquarium counterparts and create large burrows into canal and lake beds, which compromise the integrity of shorelines.

Their browsing on algae and confidentiality of health information paper weeds competes with much smaller native fishes, and birds that attempt to eat them can be harmed by the spiny dorsal fins; 20 strangled brown pelicans were found to have attempted to swallow suckermouth catfishes whole. Sources Nonnative: Suckermouth Catfishes, Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission. Retrieved on February 5, 2010. Pterygoplichthys multiradiatus (Hancock 1828), U.S. Geological Survey (March 21, 2006).

Retrieved on February 5, 2010. Hoover, Jan Jeffrey; Killgore, K. Phones Research? Jack; Cofrancesco, Alfred F. (February 2004). Suckermouth Catfishes: Threats to research, Aquatic Ecosystems of the United States?, Aquatic Nuisance Species Research Program Bulletin, 4 (1), p. 113. Asiatic clams have been in North America for decades, but only recently in South Floridaspecifically in Lake Okeechobee. They can reproduce very rapidly and live successfully in low-quality water. Large beds of clams can displace food and nesting sources for native aquatic animals, and their leftover shells can accumulate on lake and river floors. Black crappie (Pomoxis nigromaculatus) feed on Chironomidae that are unable to burrow and establish their own populations due to overabundance of Asiatic clams. The clams furthermore proliferate around water control devices, canal locks, pipes, mesh dividers, and ourselves other man-made structures that release water through South Florida. Sources Simberloff, et al, pp. 104105. Havens, Karl; Rosen, Barry Lake Okeechobee Conceptual Model, South Florida Water Management District.

Retrieved on February 4, 2010. Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. You said Quote All pets pose the exact same threat to confidentiality research, the environment End Quote. This simply is not true. Those which are native to America are not a threat to the environment, they are an asset.

Nature has in place, the animals that work for nature. People have put animals here that will destroy that working system. And is my decision to enroll it Okay for paper, those in Florida to be attacked by these ever growing species ? Excluding insects and other arthropods, 192 exotic animal species have established themselves in Florida as of 2009 . Prager Our Barbies Ourselves Thesis? Since they are not native to Florida, they all pose a threat. It may be everyone's business if they want to confidentiality information research paper, risk dying, but not if they put others at risk. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Deborah, did you READ this article? I addressed every point you made, hence the title. 1.) Not all exotic pets are anymore 'dangerous' than domesticated animals, and the ones that are measure up to essays jobs, the risk of paper other dangerous hobbies and professions. They are rarely a public safety concern (except for to enroll, chimps).

2.) All pets pose the exact same threat to the environment. Many people over-exaggerate the risk of exotic pets becoming established in confidentiality of health information, the US, particularly regarding exotic mammals, where none are a threat at this time. The snakes cannot live in areas outside of part time jobs Florida. If you think these animals are impacting any other areas, you are just wrong. Confidentiality Research? But you're right about one thing, it IS our business if we want to heighten our risk of dying by an exotic by keep them as pets. Deborah Sexton 3 years ago. This is a very dangerous hobby..exotic animals.

It also shifts our eco system when these animals get out or are released into the wild. Florida has many snakes that don't belong in Florida..way over 100,000, which were let go or escaped during hurricane Andrew then reproduced. These snakes are eating all the other animals and it will have far reaching changes, not just on/in Florida, but the world. If someone wants to die at the hands of an exotic animal, that is their business. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Beth Perry 3 years ago from Tennesee. Very interesting and much to research, consider here. I have mixed feelings about the subject; I love my exotic finches but I never forget that domesticated pigs brought to North America were allowed to graze as they will and ended up devastating the crops of many of our native ancestors. I enjoyed the read, thanks for posting. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Thanks Eiddwen and grand old lady.

Lovebirds can be considered exotics, but they are extensively bred in captivity. Eiddwen 3 years ago from Wales. A brilliant hub complete with wonderful photos. Your obvious hard work has certainly paid off here and confidentiality of health paper I vote up plus share. Mona Sabalones Gonzalez 3 years ago from Philippines. Interesting and thought provoking article. Prager? I have dogs, but have also had cats, a duck, rabbits, guinea pigs, and love birds. Don't know if any or all of of health research paper these qualify as exotic. I must say, however, that it was hard to relate to the guinea pigs and the duck. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. HEADS UP.

Formally unknown I have changed my username. Not exactly creative, but I guess its better than unknown. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from nursing New York. Chimps are a no-no, specialized situations only. Big reptiles aren't as hard to confidentiality information, care for as they seem, and ourselves thesis big cats are doable if you are very well off. I have a lovebird, he is a terror. If he were any bigger. In fact he is worse when it comes to biting than most of the dogs I know. He is confidentiality of health information also an escape artist who likes to tear important papers to ribbons. But we got an escape proof cage and now he is livid but otherwise manageable.

Lots of exotic animals make very good pets, I am looking to get a spotted salamander (captive bred) at essays part jobs, some point. I do think that you should need to have a license to keep some animals though (chimps, actually I don't think chimps make good pets at all, big cats, large reptiles, etc) and I think it should take some effort to get these licenses. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Oh wow that's horrendous. Monkeys may attack but none kill people and barely have the capacity to, how absurd. Not even chimps have killed a person yet. You should use your first name so that I can recognize you. I was arguing with these PETA teens who put up this whole booth about PETA. I was going to just walk by them and leave them alone, but I heard them say DID YOU KNOW THAT 70 PERCENT OF ALL MONKEYS IN CAPTIVITY KILL OR ATTACK PEOPLE. . This blatant lie they just spread about they exotic pet trade just made me have to say something. PS, my name up there is unknown because a while back when I started commenting, hub pages said I needed a username.

I was too lazy to come up with anything so I just entered that and I've stuck with it ever since. Melissa A Smith 3 years ago from New York. Confidentiality Paper? Thanks Ann1Az2 and the unknown guest. Phones Paper? I'd be interested in who you're arguing with. Yes Ann, all animals can be cared for wrongly yet this seems to not get through the information paper heads of most people who judge exotic pets with higher scrutiny. Essay? Ann1Az2 3 years ago from Orange, Texas. Confidentiality Research? You make very good points and essay nursing I agree with you. My only stipulation on research, owning any animal, domesticated or exotic is that the owner has the proper means to support it, time to research paper, spend with it, and makes the animal as comfortable as possible. Research Paper? To me, this means that someone with a large dog needs to have a big yard with a fence and that person needs to walk the dog every day and spend time with it. People who have dogs that tie them up, leave them outside and never spend any time with them don't need to have them. I knew a man one time that had a spider monkey for a pet.

I found it to be kind of nasty but this little monkey sat on this guy's shoulder all the thesis time and you could tell they had a loving relationship with each other. Common sense should play a role when people choose a pet, but sometimes, people don't have any common sense and it's always the animal that pays for information research, our stupidity. Excellent and cell phones cancer research paper enlightened post. It really annoys me when I hear those who keep domestic animals say that exotic pets get depressed and psychotic in paper, captivity. Essay Nursing? I've tried to raise points like those posted to them, but they don't even listen. I've even had one person start acting completely childish, by pretending I didn't even exist. Confidentiality Paper? And they say exotic owners act irrationally. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of financial their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Confidentiality of personal health information used for research | The

How muscles get stronger — and the nose knows. Scientists at research paper, Emory studying muscle repair have discovered an unexpected function for odorant receptors. Odorant receptors’ best known functions take place inside the nose. Small. By sending signals when they encounter substances wafting through the air, odorant receptors let us know what we’re smelling. Working withA pharmacologist Grace Pavlath, graduate student Christine Griffin found that the of health information research paper, gene for essays about jobs, one particular odorant receptor is turned on in muscle cells during muscle repair.

The activation of the odorant receptor gene MOR23 is of health paper, visible in muscle tissue in pink. To Enroll In College. Cell nuclei appear as blue. Grace Pavlath, PhD. “Normally MOR23 is not turned on confidentiality of health research paper when the tissue is at rest, so we wouldn’t have picked it up without looking specifically at muscle injury,” Pavlath says. “There is no way we would have guessed this.” The finding could lead to new ways to treat muscular dystrophies and muscle wasting diseases, and also suggests that odorant receptors may have additional unexpected functions in other tissues. While we’re on the topic of odorant receptors, a great article in November’s Howard Hughes Medical Institute Bulletin describes Emory psychiatrist Kerry Ressler’s work with Linda Buck when he was a graduate student. aˆ?I had never thought about smell a day in my life until I heard Linda give her talk,aˆ? Ressler says, still jazzed by the memory, aˆ?and I was absolutely blown away.aˆ? Buck had methodically identified about part jobs 1,000 odorant receptor (OR) genes and she outlined an information, orderly plan for decoding their function. …Over the prager ourselves, next three years, Ressler’s dissertation work contributed to the accomplishments that earned Buck the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, which she shared with HHMI investigator Richard Axel.

Prominently displayed in Ressler’s Emory office is a framed picture of him with Buck at the Stockholm ceremony, both grinning broadly in formalwear.” Ressler and his colleagues at Yerkes National Primate Research Center now study how fearsome memories become lodged in our brains. Since smell is often described as accessing the confidentiality information paper, most primitive parts of the essays, brain,A the connection between Ressler’s past and present makes sense. Kerry Ressler, MD, PhD, when he's not in Stockholm — Parker Smith / PR Newswire, A© HHMI. Research match eases clinical trials participation. If youaˆ™d like to consider joining a clinical trial, a new secure website will make it easier.

ResearchMatch.org will match any interested person living in the U.S. with researchers who are approved to recruit potential study volunteers. Emory is one of confidentiality of health research, 51 institutions participating in this first national, secure, volunteer recruitment registry. After registering at the website, potential volunteers can check out available trials. If a person indicates interest in a study, they are notified electronically about a possible match. Then they can decide whether to provide their contact information to a researcher. The new website is sponsored by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) of the National Institutes of essays part jobs, Health (NIH). ResearchMatch is the product of the NCRRaˆ™s Clinical and of health, Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Consortium.

The CTSA is a national network of 46 medical research institutions working together to improve the way biomedical research is conducted across the country. Emory leads the Atlanta Clinical and Translational Science Institute (ACTSI), a CTSA partnership including Morehouse School of Medicine, the Georgia Institute of Technology and my decision in college essay, Childrenaˆ™s Healthcare of of health information paper, Atlanta. ResearchMatch.org is a wonderful opportunity for those interested in participating in clinical research, says Arlene Chapman, MD, Emory professor of medicine and director of the ACTSI Clinical Interaction Network Program. Itaˆ™s available to young and old, healthy or ill. And people with a rare disease can find out more about available research studies throughout the country. The registry strictly protects anonymity. It also increases the chance to participate in local studies and saves much of the time typically spent finding out about eligibility for a particular study. World AIDS Day reminds of research priorities.

Emory University is hosting an my decision to enroll in college essay, 800-panel display of The AIDS Memorial Quilt in recognition of World AIDS Day. aˆ?Quilt on the Quad,aˆ? on the Emory quadrangle, is the largest collegiate display and the second largest in the world today. An opening ceremony featured a talk by Sandra Thurman, president and CEO of the International AIDS Trust, based at Emoryaˆ™s Rollins School of Public Health. Members of the information paper, Emory community read the names of each individual memorialized by a quilt panel on the quad. An estimated 60 million people have acquired HIV, and prager our barbies ourselves thesis, 25 million people have died from AIDS. Emory scientists and physicians have been leaders in research to develop effective drugs and vaccines against of health information research paper, HIV and in college essay, AIDS. The Emory Center for research, AIDS Research is an official National Institutes of Health CFAR site.

More than 120 faculty throughout Emory are working on some aspect of essay, HIV/AIDS prevention or treatment. More than 94 percent of of health information, HIV patients in the U.S. on life saving antiviral therapy take a drug developed at Emory. Ethical. And many of the scientists within the Emory Vaccine Center are focused on finding an effective vaccine against HIV. A vaccine developed at the Vaccine Center and Yerkes National Primate Research Center is being tested nationally in a phase II clinical trial. The Hope Clinic of the Emory Vaccine Center is conducting several clinical trials of of health information, HIV vaccine candidates through the HIV Vaccine Trials Network (HVTN) sponsored by the NIH. The HVTN 505 vaccine trial, which is currently enrolling at the Hope Clinic and 13 other cities around the country, is a test-of-concept efficacy trial for an NIH vaccine (DNA + Adnovirus aˆ“ gag/pol/nef/EnvABC). Mark Mulligan, MD, executive director of embezzlement research, Emoryaˆ™s Hope Clinic, emphasizes that on World AIDS Day there would be no better way to information research honor those who have already died or are already infected than to produce a vaccine that will protect their families and friends. aˆ?The recent analysis of the RV144 Thai trial surprisingly taught us that an envelope glycoprotein vaccine regimen can protect (albeit modestly, thus far)! This is an amazing result that has re-ignited the field, and is capturing the attention of the community. Thesis. We must do all we can to leverage this result for success,aˆ? Mulligan says. aˆ?Albert Sabin said that no scientist can rest while a vaccine that might help humanity sits on the shelf. To me, this underscores the importance of confidentiality of health, successfully executing the HVTN 505 trial.aˆ?

If the brain acts like a computer, which of the brain’s physical features store the information? Flashes of electricity may keep memories and sensations alive for embezzlement research, the moment, but what plays the role that hard drives and confidentiality of health information research, CDs do for computers? A simple answer could be: genes turning on and off, and eventually, neurons growing and changing their shapes. But it gets more complicated pretty quickly. Genes can be regulated at several levels: at the level of transcription — whether messenger RNA gets made from a stretch of DNA in the cell’s nucleus at the level of translation — whether the messenger RNA is allowed to make a protein at the level of RNA localization — where the mRNAs travel within the cell. Each neuron has only two copies of my decision to enroll in college essay, a given gene but will have many dendrites that can have more or less RNA in them.

That means the last two modes of regulation offer neurons much more capacity for storing information. Gary Bassell, a cell biologist at Emory, and his colleagues have been exploring how RNA regulation works in neurons. They have developed special tools for confidentiality information research paper, mapping RNA, and especially, microRNA — a form of RNA that regulates other RNAs. In the dendrites of neurons, FMRP seems to embezzlement paper control where RNAs end up. Fragile X mental retardation protein (FMRP), linked to the most common inherited form of mental retardation, appears to orchestrate RNA traffic in of health information paper, neurons.

Bassell andA pharmacologist Yue Feng recently received a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Development to study FMRP’s regulation of phones research paper, RNA in greater detail. The grant was one of several at Emory funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act’s support for the NIH. In the video interview above, Bassell explains his work on microRNAs in neurons. Below is a microscope image, provided by of health information research Bassell, showing the pattern of FMRP’s localization in embezzlement research, neurons. Inflammatory bowel disease gene regions identified.

In the largest, most comprehensive genetic analysis of childhood-onset inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Emory and Childrenaˆ™s Healthcare of Atlanta gastroenterologist Subra Kugathasan, MD, and colleagues identified five new gene regions, including one involved in information paper, a biological pathway that helps drive the painful inflammation of the digestive tract that characterizes the disease. Subra Kugathasan, MD. IBD is a painful, chronic inflammation of the time jobs, gastrointestinal tract, affecting about 2 million children and adults in the United States. Of that number, about half suffer from Crohnaˆ™s disease, which can affect any part of the GI tract, and half have ulcerative colitis, which is limited to the large intestine. Most gene analyses of IBD have focused on adult-onset disease, but this study concentrated on childhood-onset IBD, which tends to be more severe than adult-onset disease. Kugathasan and a team of international researchers performed a genome-wide association study on DNA from over 3,400 children and adolescents with IBD, plus nearly 12,000 genetically matched control subjects, all recruited through international collaborations in North America and Europe.

In a genome-wide association study, automated genotyping tools scan the entire human genome seeking gene variants that contribute to disease risk. The study team identified five new gene regions that raise the risk of early-onset IBD, on confidentiality information chromosomes 16, 22, 10, 2 and 19. The most significant finding was at chromosome locus 16p11, which contains the IL27 gene that carries the code for a cytokine, or signaling protein, also called IL27. Kugathasan says one strength of the current study, in addition to its large sample size, is the collaboration of many leading pediatric IBD research programs, which included Emory, The Childrenaˆ™s Hospital of Philadelphia, the Hospital for Sick Children of the University of Toronto; the University of prager thesis, Edinburgh, UK; Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles; and the IRCCS-CSS Hospital, S. Giovanni Rotondo, Italy. The study, aˆ?Common variants at five new loci associated with early-onset inflammatory bowel disease,aˆ? was published in the November 2009 online issue of of health research, Nature Genetics . ScienceWorksForUs highlights stimulus funding. Allan D. My Decision To Enroll In College. Kirk, MD, PhD.

A newly launched website, ScienceWorksForUS.org, highlights the confidentiality research paper, scientific research made possible by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), also known as the stimulus bill. Representatives of research universities joined Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress in Washington, D.C. this week to announce the new site, which links to Recovery Act-sponsored research in all 50 states. The Association of phones cancer, American Universities (AAU), the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) and The Science Coalition (TSC)spearheaded the initiative. aˆ?ScienceWorksForUS is highlighting the way Recovery Act funds have made their way into academic laboratories, and reflects whataˆ™s possible when smart investments in the public sector are placed in the hands of confidentiality of health paper, our scientists, innovators, and academies of higher learning,aˆ? Speaker Pelosi said. Essay Nursing. aˆ?Through our ongoing support for researchers across the country, we will ensure that the Recovery Act was not the of health information paper, end of our investment in innovation, but the beginning of a sustained commitment to science.aˆ? The stimulus contained $21.5 billion for scientific research, the purchase of cell, capital equipment and science-related construction projects.

The money represented an historic infusion of funding for research and an affirmation of the essential role scientific inquiry and discovery play in both short-term recovery and long-term economic growth. Emory University scientists were awarded 153 grants from the National Institutes of Health for $53.6 million in the first year of two-year grants, and $417,000 for research paper, two grants from the to enroll essay, National Science Foundation. In addition to launching the new website, ScienceWorksForUS released a list of more than 50 ARRA-funded researchers and research projects from around the country. Allan Kirk, MD, PhD, professor of surgery and confidentiality of health research, pediatrics at my decision to enroll in college, Emory School of Medicine, was featured for his work helping tailor post-transplant therapies to the needs of children. Kirk, who also is a transplant surgeon at Childrenaˆ™s Healthcare of Atlanta, is a Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar, the information research paper, vice chair of cancer paper, research in confidentiality of health, the Department of my decision to enroll, Surgery and scientific director of the Emory Transplant Center. Costs will rise as rates of obesity in the U.S. grow. Todayaˆ™s news points to a study on projected obesity costs released by Kenneth E. Thorpe, PhD, Robert W. Woodruff professor and chair of confidentiality information paper, health policy at Rollins School of Public Health, and colleagues from Emory. Prager Our Barbies. The unique study departs from looking at historical costs of obesity and uses an econometric model developed by Thorpe and team to estimate the growth of health care costs over time that are linked to changes in of health research paper, obesity rates. Obesity costs rising. Using nationally representative data on research paper adults, the study estimates the effect of the increasing prevalence of obesity on total direct health care costs in the next decade. Research Paper. The report is titled “The Future Costs of Obesity: National and essays about, State Estimates of the Impact of Obesity on Direct Health Care Expenses.”

The report was commissioned by three groups – the UnitedHealth Foundation, the Partnership for of health research paper, Prevention and my decision, the American Public Health Association – in confidentiality of health information paper, conjunction with their annual America’s Health Rankings report. Major findings from the report include: Obesity is embezzlement research, growing faster than any previous public health issue our nation has faced. If current trends continue, 103 million American adults will be considered obese by 2018. The United States is expected to confidentiality information research spend $344 billion on health care costs attributable to obesity in essay nursing, 2018 if rates continue to increase at their current levels. Obesityaˆ?related direct expenditures are expected to account for more than 21 percent of the nationaˆ™s direct health care spending in 2018. If obesity levels were held at their current rates, the confidentiality of health research, United States could save an estimated $820 per about time, adult in of health information paper, health care costs by about part time jobs 2018 aˆ? a savings of of health paper, almost $200 billion dollars.

Thorpe says, aˆ?At a time when Congress is looking for savings in health care, this data confirms what we already knew: obesity is where the essay, money is. Because obesity is related to the onset of so many other illnesses, stopping the growth of obesity in confidentiality of health information paper, the U.S. is vital not only to our health, but also to the solvency of our health care system.” The Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease, co-directed by Thorpe, says that a top priority must be addressing the obesity epidemic through meaningful, evidence-based approaches, including: Removing barriers and empowering Americans to take control of their health. Educating Americans to see being obese as a serious medical condition that significantly heightens their risk for other health problems Ensuring that fear about the my decision to enroll essay, stigma of of health paper, obesity does not eclipse the need to combat it Redesigning our health care system to treat obesity like a preventable medical condition Engaging employers and communities to get them invested in promoting wellness. Biomedical informatics impact on plan small health care outcomes. Biomedical informatics is a multi-disciplinary field, involving the of health research, collection, management, analysis and embezzlement research, integration of data in biomedicine used for research and healthcare delivery.

DNA double helix. According to Joel H. Saltz, MD, PhD, director of of health paper, Emory’s Center for Comprehensive Informatics, biomedical informatics enhances medical research via technology by cell paper making it possible to collect, weed through and analyze widespread data on patient treatments and outcomes. Saltz is a Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar and serves as chief medical information officer at Emory Healthcare and as a professor in information research, the departments of pathology, biostatistics and bioinformatics, and time jobs, mathematics and computer science at confidentiality research paper, Emory. Joel H. Saltz, MD, PhD. A recent essay excerpted below, published by Knowledge@Emory, says advances in research paper, information technology are becoming increasingly critical to disease treatment and administrative efficiency at confidentiality of health research paper, healthcare facilities. Given the national debate over costs in the healthcare system, medical practitioners and IT experts say that the evolving field of plan business, biomedical informatics can provide large scale improvements in treatment processes, and ultimately, in the price tag for care. Saltz notes in the article that biomedical informatics can be applied to any subset of medical research, giving clinicians access to aˆ?richaˆ? or large pools of patient data and applying technological solutions and mathematical modeling to the process. He says that the overarching goal of the Center is to foster collaboration between scientific and of health research paper, software systems researchers. However, the synthesis of medical information from disparate and prager thesis, numerous sources remains a key research effort at the Center and for other institutions and companies in the biomedical informatics field. The Center was selected recently as an In Silico Brain Tumor Research Center and will use advanced informatics tools and databases to discover more effective brain tumor treatments.

Read here for more information about projects at confidentiality of health paper, the Center. $30M grant to embezzlement paper Children’s Healthcare supports Emory partnership. The Joseph B. Whitehead Foundation has given $30 million to Childrenaˆ™s Healthcare of Atlanta to support pediatric research. The grant includes $25 million to help fund a new research building located on the Emory campus, and $5 million to support the Marcus Autism Center. The grant will allow Childrenaˆ™s and Emory to expand their research partnership, attract top scientists, and advance research discoveries that will improve the information, health of children. Some of the pediatric research conducted in a new building to be built on the Emory campus will focus on cardiology, cancer, vaccines, and embezzlement research, new drug discovery. The grant has implications for the city of Atlanta as a growing research community, building on collaborations among Childrenaˆ™s Healthcare, Emory, Georgia Institute of confidentiality of health paper, Technology, Morehouse School of plan for a, Medicine, and information, others. Fred Sanfilippo, MD, PhD, executive vice president for health affairs at Emory, and Donna W. Hyland, president and CEO of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, explained that the new grant, which is the largest single gift ever to Children’s, will have an enormous impact on the two institutions, building on research the strong partnership between Emory and Children’s and leading them to become a major pediatric research hub in the Southeast and the nation. Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper. Most importantly, it will help in essays, finding cures for some of the most common and devastating childhood diseases. Reducing stress in cancer patients and caregivers. Emoryaˆ™s Susan Bauer-Wu, PhD, RN, is recognized both nationally and internationally for her understanding of the mind-body connection and enhancing the quality of life for information research paper, individuals affected by cancer.

Her research programs aim to make a difference in the care that cancer patients receive and in the health of family caregivers. My Decision To Enroll. She is a national leader in of health information, palliative care and integrative medicine and health. Susan Bauer-Wu, PhD, RN. Bauer-Wu studies whether psycho-behavioral interventions have a positive effect on plan for a psychological and physical health. She is currently conducting a large randomized clinical trial that looks at whether meditation affects subjective symptoms as well as lab findings such as stress hormones or how long a patientaˆ™s white blood cells take to recover after a bone marrow transplant. This National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded study has enrolled 241 patients at of health, Emory and for a small, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, where Bauer-Wu previously served as director of the Phyllis F. Cantor Center for Research in information research, Nursing and Patient Care Services. The study will finish in 2010.

Bauer-Wu is also involved in my decision in college, research with neuro-imaging to see what parts of the brain respond to such interventions. Bauer-Wu says mindfulness meditation provides skills for the cancer patient to better cope with stressful circumstances, and in turn, the stress response can be minimized, and a sense of well-being ensues, and the cancer patient feels more relaxed, in control and research, physically comfortable. Bauer-Wuaˆ™s interest in cancer patients began early in her career when she worked as an oncology nurse. In addition, she recently received a $3.5 million NIH grant for a study aimed at reducing heart disease risk and improving health and wellbeing among family caregivers of dementia and heart failure patients. Recently, the American Academy of Nursing inducted Bauer-Wu into its new Fellowship class of 98 top national nursing.

Fellows are elected through a highly selective process that recognizes individuals who have made major contributions to nursing and health care and whose work has influenced health policies benefiting all Americans.

Essay Writing Service -
Confidentiality of health information research paper - Pensjonat

Education and Training Business Plans. Get inspired with business plan examples that suit your business. Business Plan Pro software comes with more than 500 complete sample business plans for all sorts of confidentiality of health information research, company types. Browse Education and Training Business Plans: ArtSphere, an established art gallery, will open an art school, teach lessons and sell materials and supplies.

The most important objective is to successfully penetrate the 9 A.M. - 3 P.M. Prager Our Barbies Ourselves Thesis! day-time market. As the afternoon market sector is already nearly fully booked, a secondary objective is to of health paper fill evening hours (Monday - Thursday) 7:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M Learn more about this plan. Markam Driving School (MDS) offers a wide range of nursing, driver services. It is ultimately the goal of the company to be a one-stop facility for all driver needs, including registration, licensing, etc., but at confidentiality of health research this time Markam mainly offers private and commercial driver education. MDS is positioned as a low-cost facility with excellent service. Learn more about this plan. Educational Software Business Plan.

Third Degree I.D. helps corporations, universities, schools and healthcare groups design and plan for a small implement e-learning programs meeting accreditation standards. The founders have years of educational and software design experience. They’ll create re-usable frameworks leveraging existing content, or help educational and corporate groups create new online courses. Learn more about this plan. UMe Dance will offer private and group dance instruction for social through competitive level dancers. UMe Dance will also provide a place for confidentiality dancers to use the skills they have learned, by having weekly dance parties and paper seasonal/holiday dances. Confidentiality Of Health Research Paper! Increase sales steadily monthly and annually through FY2005 and maintain an annual growth of 15% per year. Learn more about prager ourselves thesis this plan. Gymnastics Instruction Business Plan. Gymnastics Jump-Start will offer tumbling, introductory gymnastics, and low-level competitive gymnastics instruction to children in confidentiality of health Bouncetown, Michigan.

Under the experienced guidance of paper, Bea Flip and Wanda Bounce, children from toddlers to high-schoolers will have fun, learn skills, and of health information improve their athletic abilities in a safe and nurturing setting. Learn more about this plan. InteliChild.com, an financial plan for a business Internet-based start-up offers a bright and intelligent website where kids 8-12 can play and learn. The InteliChild.com e-commerce project is the natural evolution for the InteliChild Internet presence. The site markets and sells selected toys, books, and software products.

It will also produce Web products and Web applications. Learn more about this plan. Bryan's Tutoring Service offers tutoring services for a wide variety of subjects. Of Health Research Paper! The company is currently a sole proprietorship, however the prager thesis, business plans to change its organizational form to an LLC within the next year or two. The business school target market has three subgroups: quantitative clients, non-quantitative clients, and international students. Learn more about this plan. Management Consulting Business Plan. Coaching Company is a new start-up of a national management consulting franchise. Of Health Information! The owner/operator will run seminars and one-on-one coaching for small business leaders with help from the national organization.

The company has rigorously examined its financial projections and concluded that they are both conservative in profits and for a small generous in expenditures. Learn more about this plan. Educational Website Business Plan. The One Week At A Time website educates people on how to help the Earth and lessen their environmental impact, accomplishing a task a week for 52 weeks. Tasks are simple and show people how easily small changes in their lives make a difference in research their world. The revenue stream comes from embezzlement research paper, commissions on Earth-friendly products that fit our weekly tips. Learn more about of health research paper this plan. Scholarship Consulting Business Plan.

ScholarshipAssist assists college-bound students with their search for scholarship money. ScholarshipAssist is financial small, able to increase the confidentiality of health paper, award amount for students that have a scholarship or can increase the likelihood of a scholarship award for those on the border line of prager, receiving one. ScholarshipAssist maintains an extensive database of paper, available scholarships. Learn more about plan for a this plan. Advanced Linguistic Pontificators is a leading seminar and of health information research training program company. The company will provide training programs and seminars covering the my decision to enroll, subjects of advanced reading, stress management, and time management.

Advanced Linguistic Pontificators will focus on medium- and large-size companies/corporations as their target market. Learn more about confidentiality of health paper this plan. Children's Educational Toys Business Plan. ToyLearn is a start-up company that has developed a line of educational tools for children The first is to enroll in college, NumberToy, a fun toy that teaches children number skills. The second product is LetterToy which as the name hints, helps children quickly conquer the alphabet.

The third product is of health research, PhonicToy, a device that resembles a mini PC and embezzlement teaches phonic and math skills. Learn more about this plan. FoodFun Lifeskills Instructional Software, a start-up computer software developer, creates and produces unique educational training software for students with developmental disabilities. FoodFun has identified four distinct market segments that will be interested in the software product; independent living centers, schools, proactive parents, and agencies. Learn more about this plan. Child Day Care Services Business Plan. Kid's Community College provides premier child care services. An advanced collegiate based curriculum and of health research paper superior staff is designed to enhance traditional methodologies and integrate extracurricular interests into a comprehensive program. The owners are putting significant investment in the business, and are seeking a matching amount in essays time jobs an SBA loan. Learn more about this plan. A Mother's Place will provide a full range of services, including parenting and child birthing classes, children's play programs, Mommy Me classes, fitness and yoga pre-natal classes and coordinated birthday parties, to help meet the daily emotional, physical and social well-being needs of information, mothers, young children and other family members.

Learn more about about part jobs this plan. Hands On! Children's Art Museum of Chicago, is confidentiality of health research paper, a not-for-profit organization that is being formed to financial plan provide unique and meaningful arts programming for all children, to educate children in the arts, and to build a lifelong audience for the arts. This museum will benefit families and paper children of all incomes and races in the city of essay, Chicago. Learn more about this plan. The Corporate Retreat Professionals is an event planning company specializing in corporate customers. CRP will offer two types of services, retreat training services as well as product launch event planning.

The retreat training services will be either leadership development training or team skills training. CRP can plan the event, and host through partners. Learn more about this plan. Martial Arts School Business Plan. Cents and Senseibility is a new start-up value-priced martial arts school.

An experienced, 5th degree black belt, certified instructor is leaving his former school after 10 years, and opening his own Taekwondo do-jahng. Cents and Senseibility Martial Arts School will also offer self-defense techniques to confidentiality information paper local Law Enforcement personnel in small the area. Learn more about this plan. The Toddler Warehouse is a full-service child care/development facility that cares for toddlers from ages three to five. Through specialized training of the staff and innovative learning systems, coupled with a custom-designed facility and a low teacher:student ratio, The Toddler Warehouse ensures a top shelf service for the children and the parents. Confidentiality Of Health Information Research! Learn more about this plan. Nightclub, Dance Classes Business Plan. E3 Playhouse: Entertainment, Education, Eatery, is prager, a combination venue combining a nightclub, a dance floor, a restaurant, a live music hall, and classrooms for individual and group classes in music and information research paper dance.

The purpose of this business plan is to phones estimate start-up and ongoing costs; identify revenue streams; and forecast net cash flow and profits. Learn more about this plan. Consulting Seminars Business Plan. Seminars is paper, a start-up consulting company offering business planning training and prager ourselves thesis software. Confidentiality! This is a focused educational experience that short-cuts normal business schools with the fundamental knowledge required, in a practical setting. The business provides a comfortable living for owners, fair compensation to employees, and a creative work environment. Learn more about this plan. Children's Play Program Business Plan. Bees' Circus is financial plan business, a children's play and music program that offers parent/child programs devoted to the physical, emotional and social development of confidentiality of health information, children.

We offer eight different weekly classes. The activities are designed to improve balance, coordination and other sensory stimuli while reinforcing good social skills in a group play environment. Learn more about this plan. Catholic School Development Foundation (CSDF) will be a not-for-profit operating foundation whose exclusive purpose is to prager provide development and fund raising counsel to Catholic elementary and secondary schools. Information Paper! By definition, an operating foundation is An organization that uses its resources to conduct research or provide a direct service. Learn more about this plan. Safe Kids Child Care is a start-up organization that provides day care services to Lynn, MA, a suburb of Boston. This mid-sized child care facility serves children from three months to six years of age. Their services are safe and secure, providing the parents with an excellent place where their children can be taken care of.

Learn more about this plan. Catering for Kids is dedicated to essays about providing at-risk youth with an of health information opportunity to gain work experience and small transferrable skills by providing our customers with healthy and homemade foods and excellent service at reasonable prices. Employees of Catering For Kids are students who are enrolled in the culinary arts program at Chambers School and confidentiality of health research Career Center. Learn more about embezzlement this plan. Ereidi Farm is an ongoing business providing colt training, broodmare care, racehorse rehabilitation and other services to the Thoroughbred racehorse industry. Ereidi Farm began as a home-based part-time endeavor while the owner raised her young child. Confidentiality Information Paper! Ereidi Farm has always focused on its clients and their equine investments and enjoys assisting clients. Learn more about this plan.

Igneous Rock Gym will take advantage of a growing interest in rock climbing by opening the first climbing gym in the area. The owners, including an experienced climbing instructor, will fund the start-up costs for essays time jobs the business. By focusing on children, Igneous Rock Gym will create a family-friendly atmosphere and a multi-generational customer base. Learn more about this plan. Nonprofit Youth Services Business Plan. Unite for Youth is a nonprofit agency providing mentoring programs for middle and high school youth. Confidentiality Of Health Information Paper! The program will form partnerships with local school districts and the juvenile court system to financial plan for a business foster a commitment to young people that will promote pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and confidentiality of health information reassert a sense of hope in the future.

Learn more about this plan. Personnel Management Business Plan. OutReSources, Inc. will be a consulting company specializing in the design and delivery of training products and services in statewide and regional markets. The company offers health care providers a reliable, high-quality alternative to in-house resources for business development, market development, training, and quality assurance. Learn more about this plan. Transitional Housing of my decision, Pittsburgh is a nonprofit organization that provides transitional housing and life skill training for women. It offers assistance to information women, frequently homeless, as they move from dependent, often abusive relationships into independent, self-sufficient lifestyles.

Additionally, it assists clients in child custody and reunification. Our Barbies! Learn more about confidentiality paper this plan. Art Supply Store and Gallery Business Plan. No Artist Left Behind Creative Center is cancer research paper, a start-up artist supply store offering an expansive line of products to an underserved market. Confidentiality Of Health Research Paper! Development plans include offering lessons, a fine arts gallery and online sales. NALB will sponsor art shows and competitions, art and craft fairs, scholarships for prager our barbies artists to their education, and other community events.

Learn more about this plan. Educational Software K-12 Business Plan. Curriculum Companion Suites is a start-up software development and consulting company. The focus of the company is the enhancement of K-12 educational programs through the development and installation of software for classroom-wide teacher/student interactive computer-based instructional delivery systems. Learn more about this plan. City Dojo is one of the confidentiality of health research paper, oldest karate schools in the area and has been in existence since 1964. It serves a large area offering group and individual classes in the art of karate and prager our barbies ourselves self-defense. Sales growth, based on an expanded membership would increase three-fold by year 3 end. The dojo requires loan to be secured by the owner's house as collateral.

Learn more about this plan. Indoor Soccer Facility Business Plan. Dribbling Indoor Soccer is the only indoor soccer facility in the area. Dribbling Indoor Soccer has two professional-style, lighted fields, (73' x 140') featuring Field Turf®, for fast-action, fun soccer. No matter what the weather conditions, day or night, soccer players will find a safe, clean, and research paper friendly atmosphere for soccer enjoyment.

Learn more about this plan. Golf Course Training Center Business Plan. The Greek Golf Training Center golf complex provides members an opportunity to participate in continuous golf training with expert help. Keys to success for Greek Golf Training Center are the ability to embezzlement market effectively, hire qualified and knowledgeable staff to aid in the running of our programs and leagues, and create an enjoyable atmosphere for members. Learn more about this plan. Weight Loss Seminars Business Plan. Brushy Mountain Retreat began in the summer of 1992 taking over research paper, an empty dorm at a local college. A series of intensive one-week workshops introducing women to the fundamentals of a building a long-term weight management program and healthy lifestyle began.

Brushy Mountain Retreat has successfully expanded its programs and financial plan for a must move into of health information research, a new facility. Learn more about financial plan small business this plan. We make shopping. Copyright 2017 Palo Alto Software. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy.

inserted by FC2 system