Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Argumentative essay on war on drugs

Argumentative essay on war on drugs

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

The War on Drugs - Argumentative Research Paper Topics

Argumentative essay on war on drugs

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Free war on drugs Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

anthony perl resume Mountain View, 94043. I do not have a Word formatted resume. My most recent resume is in HTML format and argumentative on drugs, can be downloaded and imported into Word. NOTE: For the summer of 2013, I left my job to spend time with my kid. I can only work about half-time until August 11th when I can go full time again. During the summer, I am working on Hadoop, getting Hadoop certified, bought a powerful home computer for virtualized services, working on my DAD for Mongo project, working on a math problem, and working on term paper environmental issue my Mongo presentation which I presented twice already, but I want to make it perfect. I plan on not working the summer of 2013, but if something presents itself, so be it. Summary: My goal is to have at least 50% of my job maintaining databases (Mongo, MariaDB Cluster (MySQL), Hadoop, and Hive) and creating/developing programs/scripts to maintain databases. Argumentative Essay! This can include Apache, Nagios, Ganglia, or similar software.

The other 50% could be SysAdmin or Programming, as long as databases are a majority of the embezzlement research paper focus. I mainly program in Python and Bash, and have done lots of Perl, PHP, and some other languages in the past. Essay On War On Drugs! Other technologies of interest are PostgreSQL, other NoSQL technologies, bonus on running Python in a Hadoop environment or Python being used in big data environments described in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0FCn889ucs. I have also worked as a Systems Administrator and I have been certified in Linux, but I would no longer call myself a Senior SysAdmin because I haven't worked directly as a SysAdmin for 6 years. * Layoffs or couldn't afford fulltime employees: Nuasis, Yahoo, Ribbit. Embezzlement Paper! * Choose to leave: CNET (but I loved my job), Google (didn't like it at argumentative essay on war on drugs, all -- nobody liked my boss). I left reputation.com to spend time with my kid this summer. Plan on going back to full time in foil essays, August. At all my jobs except one, I liked my bosses and the people in my department.

I would like to essay on war on drugs stay at foil essays, one place for a few years. I don't like moving around. ActiveVideo, Ribbit, Yahoo/RightMedia, CNET, Nuasis, etc. At all jobs, I installed and configured Linux for web, database, networking, firewall, and other services.. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs! Professional Certification and. ActiveVideo, Ribbit, Yahoo/RightMedia, CNET, SalesJobs, Adspotter, DataTronics, RedBand. ActiveVideo, Ribbit, Yahoo/RightMedia, Nuasis, CHE-LLP, Boston, GUPPS project, AudioBoomerang. OOP and have used many different classes of essays south Python. Author of MySQL.py listed at the Vaults of Parnassus (dead link now). Author of Database Administration Dashboard written in Python.

Author of Class::Inheritance. Always program in OOP, use mod_perl, and have used many different Perl packages from CPAN. Created a module on CPAN called Class::Inheritance. ActiveVideo,AudioBoomerang, RedBand, Adspotter, personal project GUPPS. Always program in OOP and use mod_php.

Installed and setup database, programmed stored procedures, etc. Argumentative! I used PostgreSQL a lot in term paper environmental issue, the late 90's upto 2002. Wrote OOP code to interface with Oracle and also wrote stored procedures. I haven't used Oracle since 2004 in production. I haven't used Oracle in years. I prefer MySQL and PostgreSQL. Expert at : MySQL (multiple certifications), Linux (multiple certifications), PostgreSQL, Apache, Zope, NFS, DNS, Samba, postfix, nessus, nagios, ganglia, ntp, squid, vnc, yum, RAID (software and hardware), LVM, virtual hosting, rpm, KickStart. Perl (with emphasis on argumentative essay on war mod_perl, CPAN modules, and foil essays, apache modules using apache hooks), Python, XML, SQL (PL/pgSQL, PL/SQL), PHP3/4, ,PostgreSQL procedures, Javascript, UNIX shell scripting, HTML, and some C, C++, JAVA, TCL/TK, LISP, Modula-2, Assembly.

Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, MacOS, WindowsNT, Windows2000/98/95/3.11, AIX, IRIX. Web and Database. Web : XML, ZOPE, Apache (mod_perl, mod_php, and argumentative essay, python integration), Midgard, Netscape Enterprise, Apache, AOLServer, IIS. Poverty South! Database : PostgreSQL (including PL/pgSQL and on drugs, Perl, Python, and PHP procedures), MySQL, Oracle (including PL/SQL) , Sybase, MS SQL, Informix. Novell Certified Linux Administrator (CLA) Sept, 2011. MySQL 5.1 Cluster Certification June, 2009. MySQL 5.0 Certification June, 2009.

Linux Level II Certification -- June 2005 Linux Professional Institute. Linux Level I Certification (recertified) -- 2005 Linux Professional Institute. (Attaining) Bachelors in Mathematics from The Ohio State University. MySQL Professional Certification -- Oct 2004 MySQL. MySQL Core Certification -- Sept 2004 MySQL. Linux Certification -- Sept 2004 Linux Professional Institute. Foil Essays! Linux Level I Certification -- June 2001 Linux Professional Institute. Certified Linux Professional -- June 2001 from SAIR/Linux. Certified Linux Professional and Instructor -- Oct 1999 from SAIR/Linux.

Working towards Cisco, Solaris, Oracle, MCP, and XML certifications. Minor Online Certifications. ExpertRating.com Certifications -- Oct 2004 : Minor certifications in Perl, PHP, XML, and Windows NT. ExpertRating.com Certification -- Oct 2012 : Minor certification in argumentative essay on war, Python 2.x. Publications and Talks.

Written, not sure which web edition it was in for poverty essays south africa The Linux Gazette, an article about argumentative essay on drugs setting up MySQL Cluster on about a single box. In the essay on war on drugs August, 2003 web edition of The Linux Journal , wrote an article about executing and transferring from poverty south one computer to another using Python and on drugs, Expect. Money Problem! In the Feb, 2000 edition of argumentative on drugs The Linux Journal, wrote an article about one Multi-Boot system with 6 Linux distributions, FreeBSD, NT, and DOS. Term! In year 2000, wrote an essay, article for SysAdmin about using MILAS to install Linux and Windows onto computers from one SCSI hard drive to 4 IDE hard drives using a normal computer with 4 hard drive removable disk drives. Poverty! MILAS was written using Perl (with heavy use of Expect), standard unix commands, sfdisk, and rsync. Have written 50+ articles for The Linux Gazette from 1998 to essay present. Articles involved programming, networking, hardware issues, installing, or configuring Linux systems and services. Essays! Have written 5+ articles for essay on war Linux Focus from foil essays 2000 to present . Argumentative On War! Articles involved programming, networking, hardware issues, installing, or configuring Linux systems and services. MongoLA 2013 conference speaker about DAD. MongoSV 2012 conference speaker about DAD. Created github repository (mostly empty) to put DAD software on.

Using an AWS server to calculate Ramsey numbers for fun. Side purpose is to money problem solving develop a good Python class architecture to use for DAD. Creating an open-source MySQL Dashboard which I made at all the companies I worked for. Now I am open sourcing it by creating a brand new version. Creating Python scripts at CNET to automate MySQL tasks, amoung other things. Eventually, it will be open sourced. Managed and organized the argumentative essay on drugs Ubuntu non-profit booth at LinuxWorld 06. Plan! Presented MySQL Failover Techniques at a MySQL Users Group meeting in Oct 2005. Participated in the MySQL Customer Advisory Board in Oct 2005. Creating the MySQL.py module to install and manage MySQL.

It is available at the Vaults of on war Parnassus or here. Creating the south africa CPAN module Class::Inheritance which is available on CPAN. Pay attention to the YUM mailing list. Argumentative On War! Write articles in The Linux Gazette at foil essays, linuxgazette.net. Attend Linux meetings at SVLUG when I can. Will release the Database Administration Dashboard to essay on drugs the public when I can.

Senior MySQL and Mongo DBA at Reputation.com. 10/2011 to present. Redwood City, CA. MariaDB 5.2 and part jobs, Mongo 2.0.6, Nagios, Ubuntu, Python, BASH. Upgraded MySQL to MariaDB 5.2 on all MySQL installations. Using Percona InnoDB Cluster on some servers. Moving MySQL and MariaDB towards Percona or MariaDB Innodb Cluster. Upgraded Mongo systems to 2.2.3 and soon 2.4. Also involved with creating shards, replica sets, monitoring, and projections for argumentative on war Mongo Systems.

Wrote software in foil essays, Python to monitor Mongo and to on drugs administer Mongo which will be on github. Managing terabytes of Mongo installed data. On a daily basis, monitoring Mongo and MySQL (nagios, Munin, and MMS), setting up new systems, trying to debug why database queries are slow (MySQL or Mongo). Minor experience with Hadoop and Hive and am interested in pursuing Hadoop and Hive. Environment: Linux, MySQL, Python. Senior DBA at ActiveVideo. 03/2010 to 10/2011. Percona MySQL 5.1 and MariaDB 5.2 (soon MariaDB 5.3), Nagios, Linux, Python, BASH. Duties involved setting up MySQL Nagios Alarms, using a GPLed Database Administration Dashboard (which I wrote), managing multiple MySQL installations, managing terabytes of poverty essays south africa data and converting the data into a datamart. Wrote example Python scripts to replace scripts which load data into argumentative on war, our raw databases, to convert raw data into a datamart, archive raw data that has been converted to solving a datamart. The Python scripts are in essay, a finished state to be handed over the to development team.

Installed services such as Nagios, Wiki, Mercurial, and other technologies for our department (some of which may get used by people besides me). Install, maintain, and perform light sysadmin duties on servers. Investigating other database technologies such as InfiniDB and map reduce technologies. Environment: Linux, MySQL, Python. Senior DBA at Ribbit. Inequalities Health Essay! 01/2009 to on war 3/2010. Mountain View, CA.

Percona MySQL 5.0, Percona MySQL 5.1, MySQL Cluster development, Nagios, Linux, Python, BASH. Duties involved setting up MySQL Nagios Alarms, creating Usage Reports written in Python, writing up Wiki Pages over Database Adminstration, creating simple Python Webpages for part viewing activity on the MySQL servers, setting up MySQL Slaves, backup and restoring databases, optimizing queries. Created Data Warehouse and Report servers. Environment: Linux, MySQL, Python. Senior DBA (MySQL) at Yahoo! 11/2006 to 12/2008.

San Francisco, CA. The environment included MySQL 5.0/5.1, Linux, Apache, Bash, and Python. We had around 200 MySQL servers (including the backup data center). Our largest database included terabytes of data. We use MySQL Replication and Dual Master for most backup/recovery solutions. We were getting close to implementing MySQL Cluster for one database. We had a variety of problems which required unique solutions including the Black Hole engine, stored procdures, and mixed InnoDB/MySQL databases. Most of our time was spent implementing new tables in an efficient manner, replacing servers when they crashed, fixing bad queries, predicting when we would need to essay on war on drugs add more servers, and looking for new solutions to make our environment scale when data would grow. Without revealing any sensitive information, I was involved with the data relating to advertisements (stats collection, prediction, analytics, and reporting).

Due to essay layoffs, Yahoo is letting people go, and my boss would prefer that I stay. I really enjoyed my time working for my boss at Yahoo. I was originally employed by RightMedia (Yahoo bought RightMedia shortly thereafter). Argumentative Essay On Drugs! Environment: Linux, MySQL, Python. 11/2005 to 11/2006. Health! CNET in San Francisco, CA. CNET is a media company with such sites as WebShots.com and News.com. I an employee as a full-time MySQL DBA in a fairly complex and large environment. I write programs in Python to automate DBA tasks.

I write tasks to on drugs automate Backup, Recovery, monitoring, projections, etc. The purpose of the paper environmental scripts is to let non-DBA's understand their environment and to push tasks to operations so that the argumentative DBA's can do long-term planning and testing. I really enjoyed my job here, so it was hard to leave. I liked my boss here. The opportunities at RightMedia (which was bought by Yahoo) were too good to pass up.

Environment: Linux, MySQL, Python. 1/2005 to 10/2005. Google Mountain View, CA. Health! Before I went to essay on drugs CNET for a full-time position when my boss asked me to come back to CNET, I worked at money problem, Google for a while. Duties: Responsible for part of the billing DBA systems. Helped to design Backup, Failover, and on war, Recovery documentation. Money Problem! Responsible for SOX, Backup, Failover, Recovery, Replication, implementation, and performance tuning duties regarding SQL server. Assisted with monitoring duties. Assisted with expansion from a small number of servers to a large number of servers. Essay On War On Drugs! Responsible for Sys Admin duties as well.

Environment: Python, SQL, BASH, Linux, and MySQL. Research! 10/2004 to 12/2004. Argumentative On Drugs! CNET in San Francisco, CA. CNET is embezzlement research paper, a media company with such sites as WebShots.com and News.com. Wrote a project in on drugs, Perl to convert data from foil essays Sybase to MySQL. Worked as a contractor.

Environment: Linux, MySQL, Perl, Sybase, Solaris, SSH. 3/2004 to 10/2004. Nuasis in Mountain View, CA. Argumentative Essay On Drugs! Nuasis started laying off people and shortly went out of business. My position as well as others were cut. Initially assisted and then took over research paper the process making it easy for the QA, Ops, and Support staff to install Nuasis products. Perl was used to create a custom WhiteBox (RedHat ES3) Linux distrbution, kickstart disks based on argumentative the profile of various server types, and a web interface to manage those systems. Perl is heavily integrated with the Linux environment. In addition, setup Python webpages to provide temporary tools for managing installations with a Kickstart server. Current projects include using a RedHat Satellite server and Yum servers. Environment: Linux, Kickstart, DHCP, DNS, Yum, RH Satellite Server, Automation, Perl, Python, Apache, Oracle, SSH.

12/2003 to foil essays 3/2004. FriendFinder in San Jose, CA. Perl programmer in a Linux/Apache/MySQL/Perl. FriendFinder.com is the largest personals website in the world. They have a very large Apache/Database setup involving many high-speed servers. Argumentative! The contract was a short-term job to create a Campaign Manager which their marketing staff used to track advertising campaigns.

The Campaign Manager also kept track of expense and revenue and problem, calculated the ROI for each campaign. Didn't exactly know what this website was really about at the time. Environment: Linux, Apache, MySQL,Perl. Systems Adminstrator/ Programmer. 10/2001 to essay on drugs December 2003. CHE-LLP in North Carolina. Part-time job (20 hours per week).

75% Python OOP programming and embezzlement, 25% Systems and Database Administration . I managed The DMZ (demilitarized zone) for essay on war on drugs CHE-LLP. This involves managing the computers and people, creating technical specifications for hardware, software, server installation, and term paper environmental issue, programming environments, and programming in Python, Zope, SQL, and other languages. On War On Drugs! I support and manage all technologies in poverty essays africa, the DMZ as well as doing the grunt work. The main technologies I manage are: Python, Apache, Zope, Cold Fusion, Linux, PostgreSQL, DNS, Postfix, firewall, SAMBA (for backup purposes), Proxy servers, and other services. Environment: Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, Python for Linux and Python for Windows, Zope, Cold Fusion, Virtual Hosts . 4/2001 to 12/2002. 50% System and argumentative, Database Administration and 50% Perl OOP programming (and other languages).

Job involved installing and maintaining web and essays africa, database servers on a Linux platform. Programmed in Perl/mod_perl, PHP, Cold Fusion, Python, SQL and HTML. Created multimedia presentations using Flash, Javascript, and CSS to be used for clients and internal use. Managed Perl and Flash programmers and essay on drugs, taught programmers specific tasks for certain applications. Environment: Perl/mod_perl, PHP, Cold Fusion, Python, SQL, HTML, JAVA, JavaScript, Flash 5/6, Linux, MySQL, ORACLE. Started GUPPS project in 2001 which creates Python, PHP and Perl modules and webscripts given a database design. Environment: Python, PHP, Perl/mod_perl. Worked on a PHP project for Adspotter as an inequalities health essay, AudioBoomerang consultant.

Environment: PHP, MySQL, HTML. 50% Perl OOP programming and 50% System and MySQL Adminstration . This job ranged from a part-time job to a full-time job depending on needs of client. SalesJobs was a small company with less than 10 employees. Setup network and networking services, installed web and database servers, programmed in argumentative, Perl for webserver. Managed and taught a small group of Perl and Web consultants to assist in writing Perl modules and scripts. Environment : Perl/mod_perl, PHP, MySQL, ORACLE, Linux, Apache,Javascript,HTML,routers, firewalls. 90% Perl OOP programming , 10% other tasks. Fulltime job. Created security password application using PostgreSQL, Oracle, Perl, and Apache. Environment: Perl/mod_perl, HTML, ORACLE, Solaris, PostgreSQL . The Computer Underground. 50% Systems, Network, Database, and Hardware Administration and embezzlement, 50% Perl, PHP, or Python OOP programming . Fulltime job.

Initially, built and sold Linux and WindowsNT systems and managed a local area network of 5 computers. Later, did consulting work through TCU for companies in New York, Denver, and Boston. Designed and implemented an online purchasing and argumentative on drugs, invoice system for paper computer hardware. Linux, Windows NT, Perl, PHP, Python, HTML, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ORACLE, Flash. Worked as a consultant for these companies while at Computers Underground.

MonsterData and essay on drugs, DataTronics. 10/1999 to embezzlement research 12/1999. 90% Perl OOP programming and essay, 10% other tasks. Created webpages using Perl, Linux, Solaris, and Oracle on a short-term project. Projects involved organizing data for customers, creating invoices, and letting customers order the data online on money problem solving a per-view or monthly subscription.

Environment : Perl/mod_perl, PHP, Linux, ORACLE, Solaris, HTML. Argumentative Essay! The Ohio State University. Health Sciences Library. Duties involved installing and maintaining NT, Unix, and Linux Systems. Solving! Setup file, print, and web services on the NT servers. Setup a SGI O2 graphics workstation.

Used Linux for DNS, file sharing, print sharing, web server, and as a database server (PostgreSQL). 40% of the time was managing the systems and network, 50% of the time was programming in on drugs, HTML, Javascript, Perl, and SQL, and 10% of the time was administrating an AIX computer for poverty essays africa accounts used by the medical community for searching medical articles. Environment: Perl, PHP, Linux, Windows NT, HTML, Irix ,PostgreSQL,AIX. Part time job. Worked at QuickNet installing Linux servers. Resolving networking issues, writing Perl scripts, and managing services such as the webserver, newsserver, and the radius server. Wrote perl scripts to analyze data from a radius server.

Left job on good terms for a fulltime job at The Ohio State University.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
The War on Drugs - Argumentative Research Paper Topics

resume writer in on war, nyc BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. Call Direct: (631) 224-9300. Thank you for your interest in my resume writing services. I have been servicing professionals from paper, all career paths throughout the Greater New York Area and on argumentative on drugs Long Island to around the world for more than two decades.

Take a moment to read testimonials from my clients who were thrilled with the quality of my work and service level — and landed great job interviews! I opened the term doors to Best Resumes of New York in 1993. Since then, I have been writing resumes, cover letters, and executive bios — and now LinkedIn profiles — for professionals worldwide. My reach spans Canada, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Germany, The Cayman Islands, Panama, Taiwan, China, India, Israel, Jordan, and essay the United Emirates. Poverty. Nationally, I service all of the argumentative on drugs U.S. , both locally and poverty essays africa out-of-state, including New York City (NYC), Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, New Jersey, Connecticut. As you read this page and on war on drugs navigate my site, you will get a good sense for who I am and what I have to offer. But, I want to know about you and to understand your current situation and paper environmental goals. When we speak, I would like to know why you need a new resume.

Are you frustrated with your current job? Have you been stagnant and want to explore your options? Has opportunity knocked? Are you looking to change fields? Did you recently relocate? Did your employer just downsize?

What industries have you worked in/are currently working in? Are you specialized? What qualifies you for your next move? What kind of work interests you? What defines your personal brand? My Approach – In addition to creating a profile, selecting the argumentative essay on war right keywords, and, like a good journalist, creating a backstory to plan frame your experience, I want to know about your achievements. Argumentative Essay. That is what we collaborate on: Your experience. Your backstory. Your achievements. I take care of the design, wording, and strategy.

As any good team, we collaborate on the process from the solving get-go to the finish line! Resume writing requires critical thinking and on war on drugs lots of creativity in essays jobs, terms of how the on drugs information should flow, what the messaging should be, and how the resume should be designed – from modest to modern (charts, colors, etc.). I take many things into embezzlement, consideration that influence the resume strategy. I place an argumentative essay on drugs emphasis on achievements, core competencies, and the types of industries and business infrastructures headed — such as startup, early stage, and high-growth, as well as brick ‘n mortar, brick ‘n click or virtual/cloud only. I also focus on your brand. For example, are you a turnaround strategist? Maybe you are an industry trailblazer who has taken risks to drive the success of new business ventures. These “X factors” will shape your brand, grab and hold a reader’s attention, and encourage a call to money solving action. Corporate Contracts: Services include bulk writing of resumes for corporate outplacement and argumentative on war RFPs under tight deadlines and developing a cohesive strategy working with HR managers. Foil Essays. I work with employees and senior-level executives by phone and develop tailored worksheets to ensure the acquisition of vital content. Personalized Service – This is my business and I care about my clients – many of whom are still my clients after two decades and gladly refer me.

I take pride in my work and have the experience and skills needed to develop great career documents — and essay on drugs extensive client testimonials to essays part time jobs back it up. I take the time to understand your career needs and remain on hand as your career partner. If you have questions after the resume is essay on drugs, finalized, I am always an email, phone call or Live Chat away. My Track Record of Success – At least 95% of my clients have attempted to write their resumes before seeking my assistance. I know for sure that they are glad they hired me because they give me glowing testimonials, follow up for updates, and refer me to family members, friends, and co-workers. Need more information? Visit my FAQ page.

Then, call me directly so I can answer your questions and provide a custom quote. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Served as the Second Vice President and about part Executive Board Member of the argumentative essay on war National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA) from 2003-2005. The NRWA is a 600 member-driven nonprofit organization. Board Members are voted in by the membership, worldwide. Earned my Certified Professional Resume Writer designation in inequalities health plan, 1998 by the PARW-CC – the pioneering organization for the careers industry founded in 1996. Essay On War. They standardized the testing and certification of resume writers – a comprehensive four-module test. Essays About Part Jobs. I scored a 98!

Published Contributor to 25+ Resume and Cover Letter books. 10 Worst Things To Put On Your Resume. Introductory Email Cover Letters. 12 Myths About Writing Your Resume. When Your Resume Looks Like Bad News. Parallels of Interviewing Dating. Won the argumentative essay on war on drugs Toast of The Resume Industry award in 2013, taking second place (of three spots) for the Healthcare category. According to Laura DeCarlo of CDI, the average time it takes to earn a nomination is five years and inequalities plan even longer to win. I won the first time I entered.

“ I contracted Ann to provide a complete re-write of on drugs, my resume and she absolutely hit a home run. Embezzlement Paper. Her knowledge combined with her technical and creative writing skill is argumentative essay, second to none. The bonus is her ability to provide such great customer service along with personable skills. If you are in need of this service, look no further.” I am an executive nurse and had been dabbling with my own resume for YEARS, meaning with each work experience I simply edited to reflect a piece of a job description. I met Ann after a nite of surfing the web. Ann sent me back 1 paragraph, which was a genius, poignant, politically correct response summarizing: “Jill, your talent is research, buried inside your 4-page document.” Needless to say, I sent my payment to Ann in full and our journey began. After a number of conversations, with self reflection homework, the end product was delivered. No more buried talent. I’ve been rebranded, revitalized, and inspired for all to see clearly, without shoveling through. Ann, you are a brilliant individual, talented beyond your years and your own awareness.

Thank you for your expertise, you are a g-d-send! — Jill Goldstein, VP of Nursing, Mount Sinai Queens. I have used Ann to write my resume for the past 10 years. Argumentative On War. She has helped me land some very good jobs. She takes the time to get to know you, your needs and your professional needs. I highly recommend Ann to anyone looking for a resume to be written with expertise, confidence and money problem excellence. If anyone would like to speak with me about her service you can contact me anytime at sk066@aol.com Steve Kamalic — [Note: Steve’s daughter hired me to writer her resume + update]. Chief Operating Officer / Director of Sales. Acupath Laboratories, Inc. I am thrilled with Ann’s services. Argumentative. I contacted her for her expertise in executive resume writing.

I needed an expert, someone who would work with me to ensure my resume reflects relevant information regarding my career, accomplishments, and core strengths. She quickly immersed herself in my work, my attributes, and my story. I instantly felt as if I was interacting with someone who knows my history and money problem solving my character. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would hire her again without question. — Diane Diggelman, General Manager, IBM. Magnificent work! Impeccable follow-up, as I contacted you on the spur of the moment requesting a ONE day turn around for a rare opportunity that will probably not be available for on war on drugs long. Your professionalism and money problem solving listening skills are excellent, as I was unsure of how to clearly define what I needed in my complex resume and cover letter changing from Database Engineering to IT and Software sales. I can say how pleasantly overwhelmed I am with your insight and essay on war creativity and impressed with the way you were able to foil essays highlight the important and finer points of my career. I have no doubt that I’ll get a great job soon.

If only I discovered you sooner! I will recommend you to anyone I encounter who needs their resume or cover letter done as well. Essay On War On Drugs. Thank you Ann! — Stephanie Busztin, Oracle DBA / Sales Facilitor. Ann is the one of the best resume writers around for an executive. She writes your resume from two points of view.

First she is a career consultant. She will probe ,lead and direct a customer in essays south africa, order to argumentative on war define their true goals before she aspires to put them on paper. Then she will sell you to your potential employer in a first class way. — Larry Jordan, Senior Project Controller, CBI. Ann Baehr takes her time to personalize your resume and essays time jobs cover letter as if you wrote it yourself. She is very detail oriented and consults with you every step of the argumentative essay on war on drugs way. I am extremely satisfied with my finished product! — Stephanie Dawkins, HR Generalist. Ann worked on my resume and I was able to get a job I wanted. Money Problem Solving. She was wonderful, caring and very professional. She spent lots of time advising me how to approach my job search, getting to know me, help me build my confidence, and delivered a wonderful resume.Thank you Ann!

— Tatiana Tatkovic, Accountant, Rodl Partner. Ann and I have collaborated on separate occasions since 2008 whilst developing and argumentative essay on war refreshing my resume. On each occasion not only was the finished product fantastic and instrumental in advancing my career but the process was invaluable. Methodically working through my skills and defining the position that I wanted was a rewarding exercise. Money Solving. Ann is essay on war, a consummate professional who is very thorough and systematic in environmental issue, her approach, she leaves no stone unturned.

I highly recommend Best Resumes of New York to anyone looking to brand and market themselves for on war job placement and/or career advancement. Research Paper. Please, don’t sell yourself short- consult with Ann regarding your resume needs! — Robert Kern, General Manager, Richner Communications, Inc. If you’re an argumentative on drugs Executive looking for embezzlement help preparing and writing a powerful resume, Ann Baehr, President of argumentative essay on drugs, Best Resumes of essays part jobs, New York should be your choice! She helped me extrapolate and articulate in my resume exactly what I have accomplished concisely and argumentative on drugs professionally and positioned me for my next career move.

She is easy to work with and a talented writer. Thank you Ann for your help over the years! — Scott Thompson, VP Franchise Development. Premium Franchise Brands, LLC. I had the essays part privilege to work with Ann, requesting her expertise in executive resume writing. Argumentative Essay On Drugs. I needed someone who could articulate my vast experiences in a manner that reflected my abilities to a broad base audience, displaying both my accomplishments and problem solving strengths. Without a doubt, Ann exceeded my expectations. I found her to be engaging, willing to learn about me as both a person and a professional, and extremely helpful. As a result of my experience working with Ann, I feel as if I’ve established a friend and colleague. Ann is attentive, responsive, but most important, caring.

It was a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to argumentative essay on drugs staying in contact with Ann for years to essays time jobs follow. — Athletics Director, University of essay on war, Louisiana. I recently hired Ann to write my resume; a process in which I had never been a part and didn’t know what to expect. Jobs. I found Ann to be extremely professional in how she managed the process, knowledgeable in current employment trends, savvy in the areas of positioning a client in relevant, impactful terms and smart and argumentative essay creative in the actual writing of the resume’. She was incredibly thorough in the QA portion of the process which resulted in a very thoughtfully laid out and written resume’. She was also exceptionally generous with her time, talents and advice.

I would highly recommend Ann; it made for embezzlement paper a wonderful experience and a highly targeted, effective written representation. — Director of on drugs, Marketing, Sigma America. Ann has been writing and updating my resume for years. Even when I moved out of New York I still use her wherever I go. I thought so highly of her services that I had Ann write my wifes resume as well. No matter what the field you are in I recommend hiring her for writing you a great resume that will generate interest and most of all interviews.

She is excellent at what she does. — Lawrence Fantoli, Network Support Analyst. When I first contacted Ann to rewrite my resume, she initially thought it was okay and focused more on what I really needed – a new LinkedIn Profile and foil essays resume distribution. In order to create the LinkedIn Profile, Ann probed me for more information to learn more about my experience instead of just reiterating what was in my current resume. In the process, she realized just how much was missing from my resume and completely redesigned and essay on war on drugs polished my resume as a complimentary service. I was so impressed and pleased with the results that I recommended her to a close friend who is a sales executive. She too was thrilled with Ann ‘s process — and embezzlement research paper the results.

Ann is argumentative essay on drugs, very creative in her approach, and works in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Ann Baehr to anyone who is looking for a professional, certified resume writer and/or Linkedin Profile Writer who cares about their success. If that’s what you are looking for, you should contact Ann Baehr. You will not be disappointed! — Kelly Esposito, Physician Account Exec, Quest Diagnostics. Attorney Highly Successful Entrepreneur. I really liked working with Ann – for about someone who has not had to write a resume for on drugs a long time, Ann was able to help me produce a professional document which really highlighted my skills and poverty essays south experience. Thanks Ann, you came highly recommended and I would recommend you to anyone who needed a really polished and professional resume. Ann did a marvelous job at essay on war on drugs turning my cookie-cutter resume into a masterpiece! I just wanted to thank her so much for her help.

She is patient and thorough in essays time jobs, her work. Although I’m not a research nurse as of yet, I did land a job with the University of argumentative essay on war on drugs, Chicago. I am certain without her help I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish that. I would like to add that I got a phone interview with another prestigious hospital for research nursing but they don’t plan to hire until May. I’ll keep you updated! Once again THANK YOU! — with an earlier career path in financial services. After years of feeling like my resume didn’t adequately reflect my unique combination of inequalities plan, education and work experience across a couple of industries, I contacted Ann for help. I was not disappointed. Ann is on war on drugs, prompt and communicative and was able to produce a professional, articulate and visually impressive resume in a short amount of time with only minimal interaction with me.

Ann Baehr is clearly a leader in foil essays, her field and just “gets it”. Essay. I strongly recommend her and will use her services again! My wife and I are convinced that it was your expertise in the field of resume writing that got my foot in the door for this opportunity (the only one I saw in my searching that I was genuinely excited about). I cannot express my appreciation enough. This position will allow me to support my family with my wife working as a stay at home Mom and in this economy I never would have expected these results.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will always return to you for your services in the future and poverty africa refer others to you. You’re truly an expert in your field and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again for your help Ann, you’ve truly made a difference in our lives! “Thank you sooo much. Your resume is AMAZING. AND THE COVER LETTER. I don’t know how you do it but you are so pro and you’re good at what you do =) I’ve recommended you to all my friends. I’ve been contacted left and right everyday. On War. I literally have over 15 interviews on my schedule and around 1/2 of the people who contacted me is WOWed by the quality of solving, my resume. I’ve been getting interviews that I’ve never thought I’d be getting.

While applying online on my school’s website, I’ve literally been contacted for every 1 out of 3 positions I apply for. Before the resume make over I’ve only gotten 1 contact out of a about every 20 jobs I applied for. Thank you so much Ann. On Drugs. It’s definitely worth the problem solving investment. Alex was overwhelmed with your creativity and can’t thank you enough for expediting the turnaround so he could get it in the hands of the HR Manager on argumentative essay on war Friday morning! He thanks you very much for paper environmental a great job — once again, it has your signature style! Alex said he would gladly refer you to any interns in Hong Kong seeking similar top quality material. Hi Ann — Thank you so much for essay on war your services. You really helped me improve my resume by illustrating the skills I’ve adapted from my past employment and educational background. During my time abroad you did an amazing job corresponding via email to accommodate my needs of being inaccessible by telephone.

You always kept me informed throughout the process and health essay your professionalism was displayed in the final product of my resume and cover letter. Thanks for everything! Best, Jordan. Sales – Luxury Fashion Product Line – Top Ranking Producer, Worldwide. Dear Ann — I just want to thank you a million times and essay on war more.

I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough. Foil Essays. You are a Godsend and I just want to say you have this amazing gift. I had actually looked up so many professional resume writers on the internet. Essay. One after another going to their site and speaking to at least a dozen. Which I didn’t tell you. Inequalities Essay. but I wasn’t convinced that they were the right one. I am so thankful for not hiring them. I knew when I called you and you picked up the phone. First I couldn’t believe you actually picked up the phone on argumentative essay on war a Saturday. My industry requires me to have a varied and sometimes not-so-easy-to-articulate skill set. Ann Baehr spent the money time to essay ask the essays south right questions in order to extract all the useful pieces and organized them into a clear, concise and focused keyword rich resume that is very sharp and tailored. She also wrote a very powerful cover letter that hit on all the argumentative essay on war salient points.

–Adam, Brand Strategy Design Strategist. I am thrilled with the professional resume and cover letter you created for me. Part Time Jobs. What a tremendous improvement from my resume. I must admit I was a little apprehensive at first since we were doing this online and wouldn’t be meeting face to face. However, that feeling was quickly put to argumentative on war on drugs rest after talking with you. I felt like I had a friend and a professional working on foil essays my behalf. Senior Product Manager / Global Marketing Executive — Biopharmaceutical Industry. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job you did on my resume. I really appreciate the time you took to understand my job history and career goals. Not only did I land the on war job I really wanted, the HR department told me it was one of the time best resumes they have seen!

After my success my husband also decided to have you polish up his resume and he landed the promotion he had hoped for too. Thanks for everything. I have always struggled to effectively present my skills and achievements on argumentative essay on war on drugs my resume. Essays Part Time Jobs. I was never able to fully communicate all the essay on war details and tasks to poverty south africa my satisfaction. Ann developed a resume for me that not only depicts my skills, achievements and accomplishments, but did it such a very professional, rigorous and concise way using industry terms and phrases. Job well done! I knew from the moment I looked at the website that I was going to get a quality piece of workmanship from argumentative on war, Ann Baehr. My work history is challenging to capture and Ann not only did that, but made it shine. My husband has been conducting interviews for years and term paper environmental was extremely impressed. He is argumentative, a perfectionist and could not find one thing to change. Ann, thank you so much for foil essays spending the last several hours on the phone with me.

What started off as an inquiry call resulted in essay, a 6 hour resume boot camp. After months of essays south, time and tears spent reworking the document you got me to the point I needed to get to in one phone call. It was like a resume writing, coaching and therapy session all in one day. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs. Thank you. I am very impressed and completely overjoyed with the resume that you created.

Your method is thorough and you were able to organize 13 years of experience into essays jobs, a story that flows and argumentative really gets the point across. I believe that the document that you constructed will help me get to the next level. Health Essay Plan. Thank you for on war your hard work! I was referred to Ann Baehr several years ago by family members who have been using her services for many years, and inequalities plan always got the jobs they wanted. On Drugs. As a sales representative with a military degree as a dental technician, I was sending my resume out for dental sales positions but wasn’t getting any responses. Working with Ann Baehr has been one of the greatest decisions and investments I have made for myself and issue my career. There is a clear and significant difference between the resume I wrote for myself and the one Ann wrote for me.

The differences, just to name a few are professionalism, clarity, precise communication of specific skills attributes, powerful vocabulary, proper format and perfect presentation. When I found myself laid off from essay on drugs, a 20+ year career as an paper issue Operations Supervisor for a global travel company I was full of emotions. Confused, what would I do now, scared, constantly being told how awful the job market is, and yet excited to be starting a new career and a new chapter in my life. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs. Where do I start? How do I right a resume after 20 years with the same company and term issue explain all the positions and all my accomplishments without sounding boring or redundant? Reputable High-end Furniture Manufacturing Company. It was Sunday afternoon, I was feeling low and unhappy about my current job, I knew I had major contributions to essay on war the company but it was hard for about me to articulate these achievements and convey them on a resume. Argumentative On War On Drugs. I searched the internet and I found those “quickie” resume writing services online but I thought to myself ” this is money problem solving, my career, it’s my future, I have to look for someone who’s reputable and professional when it comes to creating a resume” and so I performed another tedious search on the internet again. When I saw my resume, I felt proud, confident and oozing with pride, I said to myself, “now I’m ready to conquer the world”.

With all sincerity, I would like to thank Ann Baehr for a job well done, what can I say, “she’s the #1 Resume Guru you’ll ever find”. Argumentative On Drugs. I hope I can meet her someday to solving personally thank her. More power to you Ann and I wish you more success to come. My first response when I received my resume and on war cover letter from Ann Baehr is that I would hire myself. I was so impressed with her work and embezzlement research paper she used the language of my industry as like she was a lifelong expert. Essay On War On Drugs. That is difficult and it was effortless for inequalities essay plan her. Every time I receive an email or call in response to essay on war my resume the recruiter always says how impressed they are with my credentials. Ann took my credentials and achievements and created a breakthrough results for me. Ann Baehr was a Godsend for essays africa me. I am in a very competitive field with unusual resume requirements.

I have had resumes done in the past but none of the writers knew much about the golf industry. The resumes didn’t have the argumentative on war proper language in them and paper the lack of essay on war on drugs, results showed. Then I found Ann. The process was very involved starting with a questionnaire targeted to my field. It took me three hours to answer it.

Ann Baehr provides the money problem solving highest level of argumentative essay, professional advisement in the creation of executive style resumes. Time. Her skill with desktop publishing and a crisp, articulate style make resume writing a painless experience with a final product that gives me a sense of confidence and essay on war on drugs pride. Ann worked with me tirelessly to develop and target the perfect presentation of my accomplishments and zeroed in on my goals in the most perceptive and business savvy manner. Over the past six years you have worked with my husband Bruce (Secondary Education Teacher) and money me to further our careers. We have made so many advancements due to your excellent writing and argumentative on drugs professional talents. We truly appreciate all the inequalities plan hard work you have done for our family and friends. They have also had tremendous success with your resumes. Ann is AMAZING. On War. She worked so hard to help me create the best resume possible.

We spoke for hours and health plan I never felt rushed or hurried. She is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her to someone in on war on drugs, need. Money well spent. Ann has a wealth of knowledge and tremendous insight. She has set the south africa right tone and content to best present my experience and capabilities in the best light possible. She has been a tremendous help to me. Turnaround time was very quick, and argumentative essay on war my resume looks great. Director, Direct-to-Consumer Marketing. I am so glad I found Ann, because she understands resumes! I had a content-rich, cluttered and part time overwhelming resume. On War. Ann took that and money turned it into a strong brand with an essay on drugs even stronger positioning statement.

She knows how to extract the gems and put them on the shelf. She put a lot of thought into re-crafting the strategy and positioning my experience and achievements in a way that prospective employers can quickly glean my skills without needing to go through each minute detail. Ann knows how to give weight to strengths and accomplishments to draw attention. Now my resume looks great! Vice President, Financial Management Information Systems. This letter is written to alleviate your fears and south africa uncertainty while doing your due diligence in the selection of argumentative on war on drugs, a professional resume writer over the Internet. Ann Baehr performed magic as she whittled away all the fluff and hype that was in my old resume previously written by another resume service that met with me in foil essays, person and argumentative essay on drugs charged $800 — more than double Ann’s well-deserved fees. Once Ann finished, I had an efficient rewrite of my resume that told MY story, not a boilerplate conglomeration of essays south, verbose, pretty phrases. I am very pleased and grateful!

I can’t stress enough the value of an on drugs ethical and poverty essays straightforward partner in one’s quest for a professional and effective resume. Trust Ann Baehr — she’s the best resume writer. Argumentative On War. Thanks again Ann for doing such a great job on my resume!! Director of Sales and Marketing. Major music entertainment company (25 years of experience) Yes, I’m quite happy with it. Certainly looks impressive to me. Hopefully, I WON’T need it soon but it’s certainly peace of mind to have it updated and essays ready to go.

Thanks again Ann for everything. Director of essay on war on drugs, Sales and Marketing. Sports Marketing – extensive resume polishing (RUSH!) I really like what you did it looks great – I made some edits and have attached it for your review. Thanks again, You did a GREAT job. I highly recommend the resume services from Ann at Best Resumes of New York. The amount of information I had about inequalities essay, my 10+ years of past work history was so overwhelming, but Ann was able to argumentative essay on war on drugs sort out inequalities health, every old resume, interview and bio that I e-mailed her to create a clear and impressive resume that really represented me in the best way possible. I would never have been able to essay on war on drugs write such a resume without her. I would hire her again in a minute!

She was a stable presence and provided such confidence for me when I was going through a dramatic job change. Hi Ann, I just wanted to tell you thank you again for research the wonderful job you did on my resume and I just wanted to give you a quick update on my job search. It took some time but I finally got a job offer as Junior Staff Accountant at corporate office. It is an entry level position but I am very excited to get my career started. Again, thank you for essay all the help and time spent on my resume and cover letter. I contacted Ann Baehr after looking through a series of money problem, resume books in Borders books stores and noticed Ann’s name kept popping up in various books on how to argumentative essay on drugs write resumes. I was even more pleased that she was local to Long Island. Upon calling her, we talked on the phone for almost 90 minutes!! She gave me advice on career options and the services she offered. She made me so comfortable.

I knew in the first 10 minutes that I wanted to hire her. The resume and cover letter she wrote are great! I’m very happy with them. They are exactly what I needed and time wanted. Thanks Ann! #128578; William (Bill) McCarthy, President. I just wanted to express how I am so impressed with your resume writing skills and awesome customer service. Argumentative Essay. I will most definitely recommend your services to friends and former colleagues. I thank you for your compliments on money my career achievements. I am truly blessed to have someone bring out my genuine professional stature in such an unequivocal and essay matter of foil essays, fact style, I also appreciate the timeliness in argumentative on drugs, your responses.

Utilizing your resume writing service is research paper, probably the best investment I have made in myself in a long time. Thanks for all of your help! I have had the pleasure of on war on drugs, working with Ann Baehr as she assisted me in developing my resume several times as my education level and experience changed through the years. Ann has always been a huge asset to my successful job searches. She is very knowledgeable in condensing all of my experience into a concise resume and problem solving has a very detailed knowledge of argumentative essay on war on drugs, what potential employers look for in a job candidate.

Ann always helped me highlight the important aspects of my background, and her cover letter and resume writing skills always improved my chances of an employer reading about my credentials. With all of the competition in the job market, an expertly written resume is always a major part of getting the all important first interview. It is essays about part, clear to argumentative on war on drugs me that Ann Baehr can improve anyone’s chances of being noticed in a sea of applicants. Elementary Education Teacher / Reading Specialist. I have known Ann Baehr for many years. Words cannot express what an absolutely wonderful and amazing person she is both personally and professionally. When I graduated college in 1997, I was in search of a teaching job. Money Problem Solving. Ann’s passion for resume writing and helping people shines through her work and on war dedication. Without a doubt, she writes the most professional, thorough, and creative resumes and cover letters around.

With Ann’s patience, compassion, enthusiasm, and inequalities essay advice, I was able to essay land many jobs over the years. Her guidance was most helpful when I transitioned from a Teacher of inequalities plan, The Speech and Hearing Handicapped to a Reading Teacher. I highly recommend Ann to anyone who is looking for a new job or changing careers. Thanks again Ann! You are by far The BEST Resume Writer. I found Ann Baehr to be both personable and caring. She wasn’t interested in argumentative on war on drugs, just creating a resume and poverty essays collecting a fee as much as she was in creating a precise, truthful and proud introduction as to who I am and what I’ve accomplished. During the process she was hands on, focused on one goal; creating that piece of argumentative on war on drugs, work that got me the interviews I wanted.

I recommend her to foil essays all my colleagues. I graduated college two years ago with a degree in International Business, and became too comfortable with my present job that has no room for career advancement. A friend knew I wanted to break into Marketing and Public Relations, so she referred me to Ann Baehr who had successfully sculpted her resume to highlight her skills and personal attributes. I made an appointment feeling I had nothing to offer — no experience, and worse, no confidence. I was unhappy with my degree title and lacked direction. Registered Sr.

Financial Administrative Assistant. I just wanted to share the good news with you. I am sure you will know who I am. As you will recall I am a Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant, and argumentative on drugs you did my resume and foil essays cover letter not too long ago. We never actually met because we did everything by telephone and email. Well, as you know, the essay on war financial industry is in essays part time, the middle of argumentative essay on drugs, a hiring freeze (so I have been told). It did not stop me from inequalities essay, sending my resume to all the essay on drugs financial institutions and banks. There were a lot of callbacks, but once again, the foil essays news was not promising.

I faxed my resume to American Express Financial, and on war on drugs the receptionist was kind enough to put it in foil essays, the lunchroom where Financial Advisers would see it. Teacher–Sales –College Admissions Counselor. There is not enough to argumentative essay say about Ann Baehr’s resume writing. Africa. Ann eloquently wrote with such professionalism a magnificent resume for me. Those that saw the resume before were shocked at how Ann changed the wording to argumentative essay on drugs give me a very professional, well-organized, and coherent synopsis of myself. Others that I recommended feel the same way. Plan. I used Ann again when I switched professions. She fixed my resume and gave me a cover letter. I answered ads, sent e-mails to prospective companies, and received an abundance of interviews. Thank you profusely for your assistance Ann!! I wrote my own resume when I change careers from Finance to Information Technology.

As my IT skills, experience, and certifications grew, I knew my resume had to reflect that. I chose Best Resumes of New York after speaking with Ann Baehr. She seemed knowledgeable and interested in helping me. I received a job offer in essay on war, LAN Administration the first time I used the resume. I even had to leave my employer two months sooner then planned. I have since recommended Best Resumes of New York to people in IT, and they have all received great resumes and paper job offers. Career Transition Resume from business ownership of an International Trade and Marketing Consulting Firm in Australia to Investment Banking / International Finance in New York. Hi Ann — the cover letter and resume are very impressive and truly reflect your thorough, professional approach to the whole process. I appreciate the extra effort to ensure the optimal benefit in my quest for a position in Investment Banking. Thanks once again.

Client was referred, stating, “A good friend of mine (regional store manager) said you wrote the best resume he has ever seen. “After her resume and cover letter were finalized, this is argumentative on war, what she had to south africa say: “The resume is perfect! When I read the cover letter you wrote for me, I felt it was really exciting the way you expressed my enthusiasm. I really like the words you used and how it sells me before they even see the resume! I’m going to start sending them out right away!” WOW! The resume passed with flying colors after a strict review from argumentative on war on drugs, my former co-workers at who know me and what exactly I have been doing – and these are a tough kind to money problem please and super-sensitive about over-inflated info). So, we are good. I also loved the cover letter – tells the story, very personal, yet professional. Again, thank you so very much. Just wish I knew about argumentative essay, you a year ago.

Expect an increased workflow… #128578; Sorry I did not reply sooner, I’ve been very busy last couple of days. I would like to thank you for the excellent job you did with my resume and cover letter and for doing it in the timely manner. I’ve started using them already. I may get back with you on some minor changes but at this time, I am absolutely happy. Targeting position as Vice President (major furniture chain) It looks good!! Thank you. Now I can see why you asked me all of essays about jobs, those questions! It’s easily read and adjustable for different industries. Thanks again………….Now, where do you suggest I send it?

School Counselor / School Social Worker. Level: Middle and High School. #1: I wanted to thank you for argumentative essay on war on drugs your pep talk the other night. I feel so much better and I’m mentally preparing myself for an interview. I feel confident. Essays About Part. #2: How are you? The interview went well. They called me about an hour ago and asked me to argumentative on war come back on Wednesday for money problem round 2. During the second part, they will give me a topic and observe the on war way I interact with high school students, in discussing the term paper environmental topic. Do you have any more pointers. I also want to thank you for your email. I read it over several times and it really put the argumentative on drugs interview into perspective. Special Education Teacher.

Targeting: Director of Special Education (30 years of experience) Also did daughter’s resume (new special education teacher) #2: This is amazing. The on-line process is arduous. This link makes it manageable. Any other advice is gladly accepted. #3: Thanks for your support! I couldn’t do it without you! Elementary Education Teacher. Private School (nine years of experience) #1: Geez…you really have a way with words. Sounds great to me.

You definitely have my approval. Also, I’m giving your card to another one of my colleagues, so you may be hearing from africa, her shortly. #2: Gotta tell you…I got 2 two cards today in essay, the mail. Term Environmental Issue. One was from Bethpage, and they told me to resubmit my resume online. Got one from on drugs, Bellmore-Merrick that said “please be advised that your candidacy will definitely be considered.” Wow! Sounded positive to me…hope it’s not what they send to everyone who applies. Time will tell!! Middle School Social Worker. Relocating (five years of experience) I got it. It looks great.

I love the embezzlement research idea that you came up with for my address. Argumentative Essay. Can we add that to the cover letter? You’re awesome. It looks great. Looks great. I am very impressed. I love the layout and choice of action verbs…even surprised me (LOL).

How are you? Thanks again for creating such a nice resume for me. The job hunt is going well. Money. I have a question for argumentative on drugs you. Research. What is the best way to find a good recruiter? Also, what’s the best the argumentative on drugs way to deal with out of state recruiters? I’d appreciate any info you could give me! “I have known Ann Baehr for africa quite a number of argumentative, years and paper issue have always valued her contributions to my book series, Knock ‘Em Dead Resumes and Knock ‘Em Dead Cover Letters.

She is argumentative essay, a tenured and credentialed resume writer respected by her professional colleagues.” “We’ve known each other for at least 10 years as colleagues in the resume writing industry. I have the embezzlement paper highest respect for the quality of [Ann Baehr’s] work and her professionalism. In fact, I have showcased some of argumentative on war on drugs, her best resumes in foil essays, several of the books I’ve written … I look forward to continuing our working relationship for years to come.”

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
The War on Drugs - Free Five-Paragraph Essay Example

The University of London Essay Sample. The University of London has for along time been regarded as one of the leading universities in the UK and Europe at large. It offers learning opportunities to both local and international students in different disciplines. The mission statement and the specific objectives of any university are instrumental in propelling institutions of higher learning to great heights. Argumentative On War On Drugs! Most of the outlined objectives in inequalities health, colleges are not put into consideration and argumentative essay on war so they do not meet their goals. Essays Africa! The mission statement of university of London is all inclusive outlining the various objectives of the university that it seeks to achieve in course of argumentative on war its discharge of responsibilities in making education available to paper, all, regardless of the religious or social background of the students. The principle aim of establishing any institution of higher learning is the provision and churning out of graduates that are all round shaped and on war on drugs able to adopt and work in all areas of life. This is the dream of any institution to get accreditations all over the globe through their students that are competent and can work internationally. For the achievement of the goals that are set up by any institution, there must be input that will drive the institution and move it closer home.

The input also varies which may range from paper issue investing in on war, a hardworking and highly qualified staff to foil essays, diversification of the curricula to be all inclusive not to target a narrow section of the population. University of London is argumentative essay on war a university that is problem solving composed of many other colleges that are interlinked and argumentative essay on war on drugs offer different courses. These institutions are strategically placed to issue, tap into the market so that it can establish itself in the academic arena (Negley 1986). This is shown by its constituent colleges like institute in Paris and the school of on war advanced study and the marine Biological station. All these constituent colleges are aimed at foil essays, providing the academic excellence internationally in those areas that they are located.

Another eminent area that is highly regarded when it comes to academics is on war innovations and researches so that an institution can keep on the top of the world. This actually forms one of the central basis of classifying universities worldwide. Education is supposed to be dynamic and not static; therefore one way to show progress and term issue not regression in education is for an institution to on war on drugs, invest in research especially in science and technology. One of the essays south africa, institutions that is argumentative on drugs involved in research is the University of marine biological station Millport which is used nationally as a teaching institute for field course work. The research done there is in essays south, the field of marine science which serves the interests of the university as well as improving knowledge in the aquatic studies (Richard 2005). In academics, it is not so much about competitions, but working together to push the standards of education high so that we can make our planet a better place with concerted efforts. This university has not been left in that area whereby it has various collaborations with other internationally recognised institutions of learning. On War On Drugs! This is important especially when an money institution has to offer degrees through external links. These degrees offered to students mean that one will not have to step in UK to get a degree from this university, but he/she will train from an institution of same status but the certificates that are offered are from University of London.

This has helped many students who have been constrained by many barriers to come to England for studies like diplomatic ties rows and travelling expenses thereby accosting them a means to get a degree through a cheaper and affordable way. This has been an instrumental way of revolutionalizing education and altering the mentality of people towards education. University of London has a very rich background running all the way to on war, as early as in 1836 when it was granted its first charter and has been characterized as the third oldest university in England. Initially this university was established as an examining body to overseer the foil essays, running of its constituent colleges until around 1858 when it added another role as a teaching university. This enabled it to be a major pioneer in higher education by establishing more university curricular and on war on drugs subjects especially in the scientific researches. It can also be described as the first university to be gender sensitive since it was the first university to admit women in the degree program in 1878. Since then, the awarding of degree has not been discriminatory whether on religious, social or gender basis (Negley 1986). In its early days, expansion was so rapid such that by 1908, the student population in foil essays, this university was more than the combined populations of both Cambridge and Oxford universities. Essay On Drugs! This phenomenal was the hallmark of this university till the Second World War when things cooled down for awhile and the university had to be repossessed by embezzlement research paper, the ministry of information. After the war, expansion continued and the number of students also swelled making the university a leading institution in academics.

In the early 80’s, the on war on drugs, university underwent major restructuring which saw the establishment of major colleges that were in themselves larger than other established university in UK. The universities established were to be run under University of London but offering studies in specific disciplines. Issue! This ensured entrenchment of the culture of research which pushes the game to higher limits and pushing the other players in full throttle as all of them compete for a niche in the world rankings and standings (Richard 2005). The most recent ranking has seen the institution remain as one of top ranked colleges in the UK. For an institution to remain in top ten, it has to be involved in rigorous research. Essay On War On Drugs! The most recent ranking has been number seven after assessing all its constituent colleges and university. The education system in the UK is very flexible offering post training to money, secondary school graduates either by awarding them degrees and subsequent masters and PhD or awarding them with diplomas. University of London is an essay on war on drugs institution that offers degrees through its constituent colleges therefore structures and good legislation should be put in place in order to achieve this. Research Paper! The necessary structural infrastructure needed has been assembled through the establishment of the different colleges that are scattered all over UK depending on the speciality of the university (Richard 2005). The mission statement and the specific objectives outline the way forward for this institution and put the basis for the establishment of the necessary legislation to achieve those objectives. Also, the argumentative essay, success of these objectives is pegged on implementation which has to be strict.

Here the management of the university and term the senate that is involved in the academic wing of the university come into argumentative on war on drugs, play. The success of this university is dependent on both the about part time jobs, management and senate that are mandated with enacting and running of the academic programs of the on war, university. This proposal seeks to look into whether the mission statement has been effective in addressing and propelling the university to the current status in research and ranking in the UK. The relevance of the different curricula offered by the university and its constituent colleges are also to be investigated to check whether they are relevant as compared to other universities from around the world. The data collection and essays part time jobs analysis will use two approaches which will be qualitative and quantitative. This is important because in order to capitalize on the statistical data that is collected from the specified areas of essay research, it would require the eventual comparison of the data at hand and inequalities health other similar researched data so as to essay on war, gauge the accuracy of the data that has been gathered. The quantitative aspect is the design of appropriate questionnaires that will have different target groups ranging from the common man in the street but who follow closely the poverty essays south, proceedings in the academic arena to on drugs, the students as well as staff of the university. It may also be prudent to extend the data collection to other neighbouring institutions of learning so that we may know how they rate this university.

The questionnaire will target a group of embezzlement around 200-300 people per group. These groups will be organised in essay on drugs, such a way that they have a unifying factor. For instance it may be age; all of foil essays them are students, members of staff both teaching and non teaching staff and members of public regardless of their age. This survey or data collection will be carried upon authorization from the relevant authorities from within and without the campus. Qualitatively, the argumentative essay on war, research will entail a sequence of tailor made or structured questions and interviews that will be aimed at particular people within the university who have keen interest on the management team (Chamberlain 1965).This will be geared towards on health gauging the performance of the essay, university and term paper environmental issue whether it has been able to achieve its academic goals in the recent performance. The most appropriate questions to be used here are the closed ended questions regarding the recent performance of the university in relation to the specified objectives and also putting in argumentative essay on war on drugs, perspective the performance of essays part jobs yester years. The structured approach will provide an ambient environment that is going to encourage an in depth discussion of argumentative on drugs other issues that may be underlying the general performance (Chamberlain 1965). It is wise for this study to take and poverty south africa consider different perspectives from the key players in the education arena as well as from other non essential players so as to gauge the general aura of the academic arena. For determination of any noticeable trends that may exist with regard to the quality of on drugs education and the general performance in the field, the qualitative approach would the best. The responses will be put in the closed –ended forms, structured in a way to be answered in a flowing manner with questions that are 1-10 in number both for people within the campus precincts and without. All the responses emanating from all the survey undertaken should be compiled and analysis done so as to meet the objective of the research.

This proposed methodology is the most reflective to attainment of the research objectives as enumerated in the introduction and literature review sections, as it aims at merging the two perspectives of both the expert opinion and the contemporary opinion of the key players in education which may include parents, students and the non teaching staff. This will provide an interactive and a comparative phase that will compare performance theories as opposed to established specific objectives of an institution. In case of an irreconcilable difference between the two groups, then correlation has to south, be checked whether it exists and if it is measurable, then a diversified approach would be required to essay, take the research a notch higher. The aim of this methodology is to achieve the objectives outlined through the shortest and embezzlement research cheapest means (Chamberlain 1965). The pilot study and feedback. This proposed pre study is aimed at testing the viability of argumentative essay on war research methodology. Ten individuals who had experience in the academic field and on how institutions are run in the international front were chosen and environmental given each a pilot questionnaire regarding achievement of success in institutions of higher learning. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs! This was necessary in ensuring that the formulated questions were in tandem with the proposed aims of the project and to term paper issue, ascertain the clarity and objectivity of the questionnaires in case the research was to be carried on argumentative on war on drugs a larger scale (Locke et al 200). The questionnaire was designed to test the interest of going to higher institutions of learning (they did not have a degree or a diploma) and poverty essays south if given a chance they would study in institutions within UK or abroad.

Then after answering these questions they would be asked to argumentative on drugs, name their institution of choice and rate the embezzlement research, university based on academic performance. In almost all respondents, there was interest and on war on drugs willingness to study within UK and the high rating of institutions within UK. Money Problem Solving! When asked why the high rating of the institutions and the reasons why the good performance they respondent that it had more to do with effective management coupled with strong objectivities on essay on war the part of the universities. The results were in favour in management styles all over inequalities health essay plan, UK as opposed to what is outlined in the mission statements and objectives. Argumentative! Peculiarly, all the respondents hinted on increased competitions among institutions as a propelling tool towards achieving academic success. This finding seemed to conflict with the available that indicates that the mission statements and objectives are the motivating factors in propelling academic institutions forward (Locke et al 200). The pilot study provided the researcher with the necessary skills for the distribution and handling of complex data which would be used in the eventual compilation, computation and comparison of data. Due to the high affirmative response on the management of part time institutions of higher learning as opposed to objectives outlined in the mission statement, then this called for additions and alterations on the prepared questionnaires so that they would be inclusive and achieve the targeted objectives. This was calling us to focus our attention on other areas other than what is normally outlined as driving force because from the pilot study, all indications were showing that patriotism and good management practises were on the forefront with mission statements coming a distant third place. Chamberlain, T 1965, ‘The Method of argumentative on drugs Multiple Working Hypotheses,’ reprinted in Journal of Science , Vol. 148, pp754-759.

Crisp, Soole, 2002, Envisioning the birth of a profession: A blue-Print Based Ethics , Oxford University Press, London. Daniels, Aubrey, C 2000, Bringing Out the Best In People: How to Apply the Astonishing. Power of Positive Reinforcement. Foil Essays! McGraw-Hill Professional, London. Dewey, John, 1997, Experience and Education , St. Martins, York. Locke, Lawrence et al 2000, Proposals that work: A Guide for Planning Dissertations and Grant Proposals , University of London Press, London. Negley Harte, 1986, The University of London , 1836-1986, The Athlone Press Ltd, London. Richard Simpson, 2005, The University of London’s Senate House: Charles Holden, Classicism and Modernity, University of London Press, London. Ries, Joanne, B Carl, G 1998, The Research Funding Guidebook: Getting It, Managing It, Renewing It, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks.

Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order The University of London. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for The University of London. The similarities or and differences of studying in private university and government university A university is an institution of higher education and argumentative on war research which grants academic degrees in a variety… Abstract A prestigious university has recently implemented a consolidation strategy that will require it to paper, centralize their student records. Essay On War! In order to move forward, the local university will need to… My Ideal University: University of Pennsylvania. My Art Appreciation instructor, Dr. Igwe who is preferred to be addressed as Igboman will always say in class that we are all surrounded by art; starting from our parents…

The Culture of poverty africa a Local High School Compare to that of argumentative on drugs a Large University. Local high school and large university, those are completely two different institutions. No one can study at a university until he/she pass the high school. Since high school and university… Why do you think people attend college and university? There are many different reasons for people who attend college and term environmental university throughout worldwide.

I prefer to write about most common and minor reasons of it. Firstly, I want to… The university should not provide so much theoretical knowledge. For a long time, there has been arguments about whether university should or should not provide students with practical training while teaching theoreticalknowledge. As to this matter I hold the…

Essay Writing Service -
An essay on the war on drugs - Bitcoin Forum

4 Steps to Writing a Job-Winning Resume. Writing your resume, or even updating your resume, can be a scary, daunting task. Essay On War On Drugs! But with the right approach and know-how, you can create your own standout document in problem, no time. And the argumentative essay on war on drugs, good news is foil essays, we’re here to help. We’ve broken down the resume-writing process into on war, 4 simple steps to make it easier for term environmental, you to get started! Our Resume Writing Guide gives you an overview of each section of your resume, followed by some quick tips and actual resume examples that you can use as model for essay on war on drugs, your own resume. Every great resume begins with a strong summary statement. This is a short description of who you are professionally that includes a brief list of your top skills. Your summary statement is the first thing that recruiters will see. Environmental! So think of it as your big chance to on war catch someone’s attention.

You also want to show hiring leaders that you’re a great fit for the job. Foil Essays! You can do this by using the argumentative essay on drugs, skills and inequalities health essay keywords that are in the job description in your summary statement – just make sure you only use those that reflect your experience (no exaggerating or lying on your resume!). Your statement can be written in either sentence form or bullet-point form and should be short, but effective – no more than 3 sentences or bullet points; it should also contain the following information: Your professional title Top 2-3 skills Specific expertise, professional traits, accomplishments. Need help writing your own professional summary statement? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of argumentative on war, expertly written summary statements and career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to your resume.

Registered nurse with 9 years of experience in medical centers and paper operating rooms ICU and ER experience in 40+ bed units Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Dedicated assembly line worker with 5 years of experience. Essay On Drugs! Well-versed in machinery assembly and term issue production line efficiency . Fast learner who picks up new processes and argumentative on war on drugs technologies easily. Senior Sales Associate with excellent customer relations skills in business-to-business sales Increased global sales by poverty africa, 20% over argumentative essay on war on drugs, the last two years, exceeding goals each quarter for the past year Seeking new sales challenge with management opportunities. Essays About Part Jobs! Experienced veterinary technician with 3 years of experience in delivering comprehensive care to animals at animal rescue facilities and shelters.

Seeking to on war on drugs use shelter experience and formal training at a respected veterinary office. Responsible cashier experienced at managing front-of-store needs in busy environments. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking role of increased responsibility where strengths in service and sales will be valuable. Motivated sales professional with 8 years of fashion retail sales experience who truly enjoys helping customers find their best fit and style. Highly results-oriented and term paper environmental issue energetic, with unsurpassed customer relations skills. The skills section – often called the #8220;Qualifications#8221; or #8220;Areas of Expertise#8221; section of argumentative essay on war on drugs, your resume is a list of your top skills. This section of poverty essays south africa, your resume is argumentative, your chance to showcase your abilities to employers in a quick and easy-to-read way. Paper Issue! Although this section is essay on war on drugs, typically short and concise (think two columns of 3 to 4 bullet points), it contains very important information about your ability to perform a particular type of job. Hiring managers should be able to scan your resume and find this list of skills easily.

Here are a few helpful tips for solving, writing a skills section that will get you noticed. Target your skills to the job : This is one of the best ways to customize your resume for essay on war on drugs, the job you are applying to. Read the job description and foil essays list all of the required and desired skills for the position. Then, see if you have any skills that match up with those on your list; these are the abilities you should include in your skills section. This way, when hiring managers skim your resume, they will see that you have the skills they’re looking for in a candidate. Include transferable skills : Transferable skills are skills that cross from argumentative essay on war on drugs one career field to another. These skills can be applied to a variety of money solving, positions. Some examples include communication skills, presentation or public speaking skills, any foreign language skills you have, social media skills, organizational and planning skills, and argumentative essay on war on drugs management and paper issue leaderships skills. Use keywords : If you are applying to a job online and are asked to argumentative essay upload your resume or fill in an application online, chances are you are entering your information into an application tracking system. This is health, a machine that companies use to scan a resume for argumentative, keywords specific to the job. Be sure to pick out keywords from the job description and your industry and use them in your resume and application to make sure it gets past this machine.

Using keywords directly from the employer will increase your chances of getting noticed by the hiring manager. Need help writing a skills section that gets you noticed? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of career-specific phrases that you can easily and poverty essays africa quickly add to your own resume. While all parts of your resume are equally important, your work history section is where you will be discussing your direct experience and your accomplishments, and it’s critical to get this one right.Let’s start with the basics. Your work history section should include the argumentative on war on drugs, following: Positions and/or titles you held Names of foil essays, organizations where you were employed City and state of each organization Employment periods for each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Brief descriptions of your experience in essay on war, bullet format. This section will be a combination of paper, your job responsibilities and duties along with your work achievements. Hiring managers will be looking for your achievements and successes, not just your responsibilities, so it’s important to include both. When listing your responsibilities and duties, be sure to use action verbs to increase the strength of your writing and make potential employers take notice.

Some action verbs to use include: Communicated Negotiated Joined Reported Customized Initiated Planned Budgeted Developed Prepared Contributed Ensured Provided Led. It takes practice and time to come up with your accomplishments and successes and to add numbers to argumentative on war them numbers such as how much money you saved the inequalities essay plan, company, how you increased efficiency, or how many sales you achieved in a certain period of time. However, using two or three bullets under each job to essay on war on drugs describe your successes, along with metrics, will land you an interview. Need help writing a work experience section that shows your value? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to your own resume. Bayle Industries, Hutchins Creek, MD. Term Environmental Issue! July 2010 – present. Argumentative Essay On Drugs! Prioritized and managed multiple administrative projects while managing day-to- day tasks such as receiving and distributing mail, maintaining conference rooms, managing calendars, and maintaining office supplies. Part! Increased conference room scheduling efficiency by 25% by implementing new company-wide online booking system. Provided travel arrangement support for 25+ employees per month for offsite meetings and national conferences.

Managed operations and essay on war logistics for annual onsite company conference for 150 employees and 200+ guest attendees. Poverty Essays! Parkview Elementary School, Summerfields, PA. September 2014 – May 2016. Assisted in a classroom of 25 elementary school children, ages 5-6, for two consecutive school years. Engaged children with diverse and enjoyable activities involving theatrical play, musical instruments and hands-on learning. Offered detailed weekly reports that outlined each child’s activities and essay on war on drugs implemented new email letter system to offer reports online, saving the faculty 4 hours per week. Ft. Hood, Killeen, TX. January 2008 – August 2015. Developed and led 5 new training programs over 12 months in preparation for combat. Performed reconnaissance operations in compromised regions to develop combat training programs.

Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills. Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of 200+ military personnel. Essays About Time Jobs! Your educational background can be an argumentative on drugs, important part of your resume and should communicate your background quickly and simply to potential employers. Even if you don’t have previous experience in a particular job, you may increase your chances of being considered for foil essays, the position if you can show that you have taken courses that are relevant to the position at on war hand. Here are some tips to term paper environmental issue help make your education section work for you: List the highest level of education first. This will help catch the argumentative on war on drugs, hiring manager’s eye and ensure that he or she is embezzlement, able to determine your education level quickly. If you are recent graduate without a ton of work experience, then you can place your education section at the top of your resume for emphasis.

Include your educational information in essay on drugs, this order: Degree or diploma name is listed first. Major(s) follow the degree. If you have minors, these are optional to list but it’s recommended to africa list them if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. List the date you received the degree or diploma by argumentative essay on war, year (for example, 2003). If you are soon-to-be grad, you can list your expected graduation date.

Employment periods for environmental issue, each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Do not include your GPA on your resume unless you are a recent graduate. If you don’t have a degree, never fear! If you have an associate’s degree, you can list it in the same way as above. Argumentative Essay On War! It is also perfectly acceptable to list any college experience you do have, even if you didn’t graduate. In the absence of a college degree, it’s extremely important to list any professional training or certificates you have received especially if they are relevant to foil essays the job you are applying for. Essay! Then, make sure to emphasize your work experience section as much as possible to show employers that you are qualified for inequalities health essay plan, the position, whether or not you have a degree. Need help writing an argumentative on war, education section that shows your value? Our Resume Builder can help you quickly and effectively outline your classroom achievements. More Articles about How to Write Your First Resume. 3 Critical Mistakes to Avoid on Your First Ever Resume.

Tips On Creating A Resume For A New Career. How to Write a Resume When You Have No Work Experience. Foil Essays! Get Hired In 30 Seconds: Resume Summary Tips. Argumentative Essay On Drugs! Get Your Resume In Front of the Right People: Four Tips. Create a Resume That Stops Traffic.

How to Write a Resume that Lands More Job Offers. Resume Tips for Job Search Newbies. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Why Is the War on Drugs a Failed Policy? Example of an - EssayShark

Do Writers Really Need a Book Business Plan? Today’s guest post comes to us from author Deborah Riley-Magnus who is also a writer’s coach with a background in marketing, advertising and PR. Today she discusses how you can create a business plan for your book. Seriously. I know no one likes to hear this, even my clients who are not of the author persuasion, but without a business plan you’re going nowhere. It’s vital for a writer to have a Book Business Plan because your books and argumentative essay, you are the products to be sold. It makes most writers queasy to even imagine selling themselves but without a plan, you can hardly figure out foil essays a way for argumentative essay, your book to sell itself. Think of it as a GPS getting you from Starving Writer Street to Successful Author Square. Since I’m talking to inequalities health essay writers, I’ve decided to take this nice and easy, no sudden movements or anything like that.

Let’s start with a simple comparison … if you want to write a book, what do you need? Don’t say nothing but your imagination because we both know that’s not so. You need a slamming idea and essay on war on drugs, you need some talent. Research Paper! Some writers begin the process with paper and pen, so you need paper and a pen. If you’re not a jotting and argumentative essay on drugs, doodling kinda writer, you’ve got a computer. Now, we’re not covering writer’s block or terminal confusion here, so let’s assume you now have your tools of preference and are ready to write the next great American novel. We all know what comes next.

Some writers work organically and let the paper environmental story tell itself, some like outlines and some prefer pretty, colorful mind maps, charts or graphs. Either way (even the organic), you’re on the road to understanding the argumentative essay on war on drugs Book Business Plan process. After the story is written, you edit, you get other people to read your work, you edit again and you begin the process of embezzlement research, finding publication. Essay On War On Drugs! Again, we’re not exploring agents or publishing methods today, so let’s move on. Any writer can write a book, good bad or mediocre, but only a smart author knows s/he also needs to write a business plan because only a successful author knows s/he is now in business. When do you start a Book Business Plan? I’m going to money problem toss this out so duck if you’re too afraid to catch but … the essay on war Book Business Plan starts when the environmental book starts. This plan covers all aspects of the product. At the moment you begin a novel or non-fiction book, you should already have a clear vision of the message, the audience and even the essay venues and inequalities health, arenas where it can be sold.

This isn’t wishful thinking, guys and argumentative essay, gals, THIS is the beginning of your plan. My strongest suggestion has always been to ask the Book Business Plan developer (that’s you) to start at the end. Start with your final goal. Don’t be ridiculous and say you plan to be the next Dan Brown or Neil Gaiman, but trust that with the right strategy, you CAN be the next Dan Brown or Neil Gaiman eventually. They too had to go through this process, and as we all know, ya gotta pay your dues. Non-fiction writers will have a far better grasp on this than fiction writers for foil essays, one simple reason … non-fiction writers are required to develop a proposal before they even start writing. If fiction writers take the same attitude, they are sure to have a better chance at sales success. A friend once told me, “I’d rather stick to the fantasy than write the facts of selling it.” Yeah, we argued. A lot.

You can’t have success without both. So, realize that when you start writing your book, you also should start writing your Book Business Plan. If your book is finished, it’s not too late so no excuses there. How to on war on drugs write a Book Business Plan. Ready? Take a deep breath. Now, imagine you’re sitting at solving, the bank, talking across the desk to on drugs the loan manager and asking for money. What’s he going to ask you?

Those are the essays south africa questions you need to answer when putting together your Book Business Plan. How much money to you want? This should be an easy answer. Argumentative Essay! How successful do you want to money problem be? Think of the imaginary loan amount as the financial success you want to gain from your book sales.

Your answer might be in the number of argumentative on war on drugs, books sold, or it might be in number of dollars earned. Be realistic, you most likely won’t be the top ten best seller or make millions with your first novel, but if you set the right strategy, you could make millions down your career road. How do you plan to organize and manage your product? Yes, they do ask that and paper environmental, you should have an answer when your imaginary loan officer spits out argumentative on war those words. Poverty Essays Africa! Exactly what is your plan for dealing with the organization and management of on drugs, your new book?

Should you have a publicist? Do you need an advertising agency? A book video? Imprinted bookmarks or tee shirts? Remember to research everything and be sure of the success rate for each element you plan to employ. It’s a lot to think about. You can do it alone, after all, who knows your book better than you do?

Managing the product means clearly understanding it. So now is a good time to face the fact that YOU too are the product, your creativity, your talent as a writer, your expertise, your personality, your skills … and your book. Who will want to buy your product? Now is the about time time to jot down all those people who will want your book, why they’ll want it and argumentative on war on drugs, how effective they’ll be at getting more people to want it. Poverty South Africa! Know – really know – who your market and readership target is. Are they men? Women? Romance lovers? Mystery or history buffs? Knowing your target market is as important as knowing good spelling and grammar.

It will determine the venues you choose when the book is essay on war ready to be sold. What makes your product so special? You better know this or put down your pen right now. No point in writing a book if you don’t know why or if it’s special. Many writers write books they’d love to read, many write books readers are buying, some write books because the subject is risky or has never been explored before. KNOW why you and your book are special. It’s the backbone of a successful Book Business Plan and essays part, effective marketing strategy. How do you plan to promote your product? Ugh, here’s where most writers cower in a corner. On Drugs! Relax.

You know people, lots of people. And those people know people. You must put yourself out there. Foil Essays! Of course there are the on drugs “big” things you must do; social networking, book events, gaining reviews and interviews, speaking engagements, attending book shows, but don’t forget your friends. Most writers have or have had another life, another career or another circle of activity that has made their lives full. Don’t forget your friends, work associates and family. Essay Plan! Let old buddies from college know that you have a book out there. You may be surprised the buzz that can be generated when you post your book one-sheet at the dentist or vet’s office cork board. People like to support people they know.

This is a powerful, easy tool to enhance the “big” stuff mentioned earlier. What are your marketing strategies? Think about it. Yes, it’s cool to have your book available on Amazon or in your local book store, but where else might it fit in perfectly? Stretch your mind and think this through. If your novel is about travel, maybe you should seek distribution at argumentative, a travel agency or on travel agency websites. Essays About! If the argumentative on war story revolves around people drinking coffee, coffee shops often sell gift items and books. Is the story about wine? Wineries have wonderful gift shops.

If your novel is historic in nature, perhaps museum gift stores can be a venue. Be creative, after all, that’s what writers do … think creatively. What if you fail? Forget it. I have a very strong theory that failure is just the lack of seeking success. Term Paper Environmental Issue! When someone tells you that you can’t do something or market a book that way … try it anyway. Chances are it just hasn’t been tried or it hasn’t proven effective for essay on war on drugs, someone less aggressive or creative. There’s a slogan I use with my clients. “We are the time can-do team.” Go on, tell me I can’t and guess what … I do.

So can you. A Well Written Book Business Plan is the Roadmap to Your Success! It determines who you want to argumentative essay on drugs sell your book to, how you want them to find or hear about the book, and how successful you want to be with it. Poverty Essays Africa! See, that didn’t hurt one bit, did it? All you need to essay on war do now is follow the plan.

Let it grow and about time jobs, fluctuate but always keep your eye on argumentative essay on drugs the prize. Ebb and flow in a strong plan is a good thing, as long as the end goal is always at the top of foil essays, your mind. Who knows, you may even exceed your expectations, but how will you ever know if you haven’t set them? Just like working on your book, show your business plan to people, let them make suggestions and offer ideas. Share what you’ve learned with other authors and again you will find your sphere of influence expanding.

Everything about the process is good and positive. Questions about Building a Book Business Plan? I’m here, just ask! In fact, if you’d like to win a copy of on war on drugs, Finding Author Success: Discovering and Uncovering the Marketing Power Within Your Manuscript , just comment here, ask questions or simply say you’re interested and we’ll have a drawing for the winner. ALSO … I’d like to offer you a FREE 10 Tools for Author Success downloadable handbook. Just go to http://theauthorsuccesscoach.com/ and hit the button for your FREE downloadable PDF. Deborah Riley-Magnus is an author and essays south africa, an Author Success Coach. She has a twenty-seven year professional background in marketing, advertising and public relations as a writer for print, television and radio. She writes fiction in several genres as well as non-fiction, and blogs at Deborah-Riley Magnus, Writeaholic. Argumentative! She’s lived on both the east and west coast of the United States and has traveled the country widely. She is a native of solving, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and just returned after living in Los Angeles, California for essay, several years.

Indeed, nonfiction writers require a business plan. This requires doing research on the current public agenda, and on those subjects which might make it/ought to make it/are important for that agenda. Inequalities Health Plan! When you write about real stuff and not fantasy or SF, you need to know who you are addressing to. Essay On War! If you’re going to tackle women’s rights and self determination vis-a-vis patriarchal society, laic and term paper, religious, you’ll need to argumentative make a business plan. At least, that’s how I’d do it.

Erotica is an exception, of course. For that you need imagination and clever writing style. You can make a business plan for fiction as well, if you don’t have something truly unique that is. If you had a character like Gandalf and there was no character like him in any other’s books, you wouldn’t require a business plan to bring that particular story to the unsuspecting crowds. All in all, it’s best to communicate to the world what you’re about and what you’re books are about. Studying the market must be everyone’s – just don’t let it become an obsession like trading currency, options et all. Write and problem solving, research your field of interest, and constantly communicate with the people around you. PS: Market and promote finished and polished books. Essay! Don’t rush. Don’t be like the big game companies that launch unfinished game, while pumping up the hype, then announcing first day DLCs and foil essays, other such crappy tactics. Besides, all those marketing and essay, promotion efforts will count for solving, nothing, if you write a weak book.

Writers write different volumes of argumentative on war, words per day or per embezzlement, month, but what they should do is argumentative essay on war THINK – think every minute of every day. Procrastinating the writing is one thing, but never procrastinate ideas and reflections. Sorry I’m so late to the party, Joel and Deborah. I’m so happy to have found your post, as I had been thinking about doing this but wasn’t sure how to begin. I’ve been brainstorming ideas for other ways to market my historical fiction short story anthology–different forms like audio, marketing each as a stand alone, etc. It will be helpful to have it all down in a BBP. I’ve downloaded your handbook, Deborah, and would love to win a copy of Finding Author Success, if I haven’t missed the drawing. Part Time! I have Joel’s Self-Publisher’s Companion, but it still seems a bit overwhelming. I’ll appreciate anything that will help me get through it.

Wonderful post and thanks to Joel for bringing you here. oyagha michael says. I am interested. Nancy Ellen Dodd • I want to thank Janet Angelo (Editor and Publisher, IndieGo ePublishing) for linking to this article in our LinkedIn group. I’m faculty in the business school at a university (as well as creative writing program) and it never ocurred to me to do a Book Business Plan! This so got me going that I spent the weekend combining what the article suggested with SBA guidelines and another set of guidelines and then putting together misc from my own notes.

I am well on essay on drugs my way to developing my Book Business Plan–but the most important thing is foil essays that it caused me to essay add a couple of my own initiatives into environmental the plan and created a couple of new very doable goals related to developing a new market for argumentative on war, my writing book and expanding that book into other markets (as suggested by south africa, other business faculty who love the argumentative essay on war on drugs concepts in money, the book and apply them to business and life). I also figured out how to take the next step with some of my fiction work that I’ve been struggling with. I have taken the BBP to the next level of a plan for my publishing life–a Publishing Business Plan. This is fantastic! AND, exactly what it’s supposed to be. A really good Book Business Plan is a living, breathing thing that is the perfect canvas for the perfect solution for YOUR book(s) and career. Keep me abreast of your successes, and I know you’ll have many!

Nancy, that’s terrific. If you’re interested, I’d like to hear how it works out for you and how you’ve taken the plan to argumentative essay on war a new level. Let me know. Deborah and inequalities essay, Joel, One of the things that I did was change this to a Book and on drugs, Publishing Business Plan to cover more of my work and not just one book–expanding all the legs I could add to my writing book and inequalities health essay plan, allowing for my other work. I also added “Time Assessment” at the beginning. Essay! One of our problems is often that we are fitting our Book Business Plan into an already crowded life. Poverty Essays! So for me, in order to make this succeed, I had to figure out where the time to put this in on war on drugs, place was going to come from and how I was going to term issue spend it (writing vs business time).

In doing that, I also realized that I would eventually have to essay hire a part-time, then full-time assistant to do the things I could pass off and make my time even more productive, which meant my plan had to embezzlement paper include a significant increase in my book income. Essay On Drugs! Anyway, this is problem just one of the things I’m working on in regard to essay creating my plan. The ideas in this post dovetail with what I have discussed with others in related fields. I know an foil essays artist who laments that he spent his years as an argumentative undergraduate and paper, graduate student studying art! He felt that he could learn what he needed for his artistic development on essay on drugs his own, and that his educational time would have been better served by studying marketing!

You know Sharon, I totally agree with him. I’m seeing more and about part, more people in many different industries making the same statements. Look at the music industry, the fashion and culinary industry, even the movie business and on war, what we’re seeing is that more and more individual efforts to enter these industries REQUIRE marketing knowledge and skills. Marketing is simple, but creative people have such issues with facing the problem fact that it’s also necessary. Everything is on war on drugs a “performance” art and health essay, if no one knows you wrote a book or did that painting or anything else … the performance failed.

Our perspective at essay on war, Legerity Entertainment is that, every author should have a business plan. Poverty South! It is that plan that will enable you to sell your hard work. Unless someone is just writing for themselves, such as in a diary, an author needs to argumentative on drugs plan out how to achieve their goals. Marketing yourself as an up and coming author requires a comprehensive plan. Very few authors can write a book and have it go to foil essays the top ten best sellers list. It takes planning a marketing strategy and essay on war on drugs, diligently working towards that goal on a daily basis. Once you have an agent and inequalities health, a publisher, they can do a lot of the marketing on the author’s behalf, but self-published authors must develop a plan and to argumentative essay on war be honest, work as hard as or harder than they did writing their book. An author’s audience has millions of choices, so a plan to place your work in plan, front of them and argumentative on drugs, convince them that they should buy your book instead of all the other author’s books is research mandatory. An author’s plan must be comprehensive, to include book signings, Book2Film trailers, fliers, internet marketing – such as developing followers on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and everywhere else you think of. In addition, it must be constant. Until people buy an author’s books just because of the author’s name, it must be marketing, marketing, marketing.

Over my years, I’ve seen a multitude of businesses go under, even when they had a great product. If no one knows how good your product is, no one will buy it. All aspects of marketing one’s book is a must, if you want people to know it exists. At Legerity Entertainment, we offer tools to assist authors in marketing their work, such as award winning editing, our handcrafted award winning Book2Film trailers and book covers, to name just a few. In fact, we’ll edit five pages of your manuscript (finished or not) at no charge. Authors have the essay on war on drugs chance to see just how good our editing services are, with no strings attached. We just hope to have the opportunity to edit their entire manuscript. Check us out at: http://www.legerityentertainment.com WE DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

Thanks for the confirmation about term author’s NEEDING a good Book Business Plan! I guess what I’ve learned from authors is that there are many models, many paths to follow and many ways to be successful, that each person defines success for themselves. Deborah’s approach will strongly appeal to some people, not to others. It’s all good. D.D. Larsen aka Dean says. What wonderful insights in today’s blog. Thanks Deborah for your wisdom on the subject. Argumentative On War! And thanks to Corey for his comments.

Very good stuff being discussed here. Jennifer Coons says. Thanks for term, your words of wisdom. I am a budding author who last January picked up my computer and decided I was ready to begin my dream of becoming an author. Argumentative On War! I have learned ALOT this last year and I appreciate your thoughts. A great example why a Book Business is essays africa Plan is useful: Today, it’s not enough to have one great book out there…you need to have the next one coming out soon thereafter.

Many authors are realizing this after losing months or years on publishing one book at a time. Having a Book Business Plan can help determine that perhaps you need to split your current story into two books because it’ll be easier to market. But, if you’re not even thinking about marketing during the writing process, you could miss making this very important decision. Thinking about your marketing as you write your book does a lot more too … it helps the author see the various cross markets available to argumentative on war on drugs them as well as the special and essays south africa, unique ways the book can be brought to argumentative essay on war on drugs market. Environmental! It’s nearly impossible to argumentative essay build a writing career without understanding all the nuances of the market and your unique book strategy for approaching it. Andrea, I have to disagree if you’re referring to embezzlement research paper non-fiction. If you put everything into your current book and essay on war on drugs, then spend a good year moving it out into the world and changing lives with it, then the theme of health, your next book will eventually become apparent, and argumentative on war on drugs, it will be something you never expected. The process of writing your book should be transformational, not simply a regurgitation of what you already know.

When you write a book that changes your life through writing it, it will change your life again when people respond to foil essays the experience of reading it. Let those experiences change you and motivate your next epiphanies. It’s from that new place that you want to argumentative essay on war write your next book. Always a pleasure to poverty essays south read more of Deb’s ideas. And kudos to Joel for the great platform – it’s always helpful. Thanks, Michelle! And thanks to essay on war Joel too! Here’s another idea. Stop thinking of selling books as the end goal. People buy books one at a time.

So your profit of $2 has little to no value unless you win the lottery of publishing. Focus on africa writing your book as a lead generator for your brand. Use it to generate 4, 5, and essay, 6-figure clients. Embezzlement! Use it as an essay on drugs intimate introduction to your voice. Money! These people buy one at a time too, but at levels that can help you grow your writing brand.

Publishing is changing and on war on drugs, if you’re looking at it only through the old lens, you’re missing the essays part time boat. Unfortunately, first time and essay on drugs, beginning authors don’t have the advantages of the past, old publishing business model. They aren’t marketed and promoted and sadly, if they don’t sell books, they lose their future publishing contracts. The book business plan is not a tool to take the beautiful craft of term paper issue, writing away from the author in argumentative on war on drugs, favor of gaining book sales … it’s a tool to help authors survive and thrive so that they CAN continue writing and possibly, build an effective career from environmental issue, it. This IS the new lens, and if authors ignore the need to understand their market and the business of essay on war, writing, they may really miss the boat. Thanks for your thoughts. Some people (like me) dive in face first and learn by doing. Others are careful planners before they execute. Both can be wonderfully successful. For those who prefer the planning route, I would encourage them to a focus on a business plan for their brand, not their book.

The book is the marketing tool for the brand. I wrote book proposals for years and then eventually determined that my authors don’t need an inequalities health agent’s and a publisher’s permission to on war put their work out into the world. Term Paper Environmental Issue! That worked well for essay on war on drugs, my authors and their return on investment has been significant for most, not because they sell tens of thousands of books, but because they use the about part book to essay on war grow their business or their personal brand and they generate legitimate revenue from essays about part jobs, both. First time advances are at an all time low and on drugs, most first time authors simply don’t have the experience to put together a realistic proposal. What they end up with is an idealistic proposal and those don’t sell. If you already have a major name brand in place, you’re in south, a different boat and that’s where the essay leverage of a proposal helps sell a book at a high price. I am not saying that writers shouldn’t be busy savvy. Foil Essays! They need to think intensely about their market and argumentative, who they think needs their book and inequalities, how they plan to on war make it visible to that crowd. But most need professional guidance in essays about part time, understanding who that market is. Essay! I work with amazing professionals who do brilliant things in term environmental, the world, and essay on war, yet totally miss the bigger picture of who they are and what they really bring to the world. Poverty Essays Africa! They thought they were writing a book about their business and the 19 things you need to do to argumentative be like them, but in embezzlement paper, actuality, the book they wanted to write was far deeper and more interesting.

If they had simply executed on their “proposal” they would have created a product that no one cared to read. So it’s also important to remain flexible and open to the creative process. If you don’t change through writing your book, don’t expect your reader to argumentative essay on drugs change through reading it. I appreciate the embezzlement research debate! We’re so on the same page, Cory! Thanks so much! […] You can read more about argumentative on war a book business plan in a post by Deborah Riley-Magnus (@RileyMagnus) on inequalities plan The Book Designer site on argumentative what is needed for essays part time jobs, a book business plan: “Do Writers Really Need a Book Business Plan?” […] […] Do Writers Really Need a Book Business Plan? […] […] Book Designer – Joel Friedlander – one of my favourite go-to blogs for Indies, posted Do Writers really need a book business plan? in December […] […] Do Writers Really Need a Book Business Plan? by Deborah Riley-Magnus The Book Designer It’s vital for a writer to have a Book Business Plan because your books and on drugs, you are the products to south be sold. Argumentative On Drugs! It makes most writers queasy to even imagine selling themselves but without a plan, you can hardly figure out a way for your book to sell itself. Think of it as a GPS getting you from Starving Writer Street to Successful Author Square… Source: http://www.thebookdesigner.com […]

Writers change the world one reader at a time. But you can't change the world with a book that's still on your hard drive or in a box under your bed. This blog exists to help you get that book into people's hands. Copyright Marin Bookworks #x000A9; 2017. For permission to reprint articles from essays about part jobs, this site, please contact info@thebookdesigner.com.

Marin Bookworks 369-B Third Street #572 San Rafael, CA 94901.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
An essay on the war on drugs - Bitcoin Forum

How to Write an Evaluation Paper with Sample Essays. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in argumentative essay on drugs helping people write essays faster and solving easier. Evaluation essays are just like reviews. They judge whether something is good or bad, better or worse than something comparable. We are familiar with this sort of writing if we've read book, movie, restaurant, or product reviews.

Evaluation papers can be serious or funny, earnest or sarcastic. We all love to read the review of argumentative essay on drugs a really bad movie or restaurant experience. If you like to write satire, this can be a great opportunity to display your humor. Chances are you will have a great time, and so will your reader. Your topic can be something you've experienced once or many times. Keep in mind that you will write a better paper if you: Have a strong opinion—positive or negative—about this topic. Choose something you've experienced recently or that you can review again before you write your paper.

Know a lot about this type of experience. Use the following list of categories to brainstorm ideas for what you might want to essays about part jobs evaluate. Finding Criteria for Evaluation Essays. To turn your opinion into on drugs an evaluation, you will need to use criteria to judge your subject. What are criteria? Criteria are the parts of your topic that you will judge as good or bad, better or worse than something else.

How can you find criteria? Criteria are the parts of the thing you are evaluating. Here are some examples of criteria: movie criteria : plot, actors, scenery, score, directing, chemistry between actors, humor. restaurant criteria: service, atmosphere, food quality, taste, value, price. website criteria: ease of navigation, design, visuals, writing, content. Finding the best criteria for your evaluation: In order to do this kind of essays writing well, you need to determine what sort of a topic you are evaluating. If it is a movie, then what genre is it: horror, romance, drama, etc.? Then you need to decide what would make an excellent movie in that genre in argumentative on war your opinion. For example, you may decide that a good romantic comedy has to have three things: humor, surprising plot twists, and actors you enjoy getting to term know. Next, you will evaluate the movie you have chosen to see how well it matches those criteria, giving specific examples of argumentative essay on drugs how it does or does not fulfill your expectations of an excellent romantic comedy.

In order to evaluate something, you need to south compare it with the best example of that particular thing. So, to help you develop your topic into argumentative essay on war on drugs an essay, there are two important questions to ask when you are choosing your topic to poverty africa evaluate: First question: What category of a thing is it? Second question: What is the ideal example of on war on drugs something in that category? What category is research paper, it? For the best evaluation essay, you want to compare your topic with things that are very similar, so try to narrow the category as much as possible. To get there, you want to keep on asking the question, What kind is essay on war on drugs, it?

What category does McDonald's fit into? Answer to first question : Restaurant. (What kind of restaurant?) Fast food restaurant. (Better, but what kind of embezzlement fast food?) Hamburger-serving fast food restaurant. (This is what you want!) So if you were evaluating McDonald's, you would want to compare it to other fast food restaurants that mostly serve hamburgers. Now the on drugs, second question: What is the ideal example of something in that category? What makes that example better than others? Thinking about paper issue, what you consider to be the very best example of something in the category of what you are reviewing can help you decide what criteria you will use, and also what judgement you can make.

For example, here is a list of criteria my students have come up with for essay on war an ideal burger fast food restaurant: looks clean serves food fast makes it easy to order has great fries has options on the menu offers large drinks with free refills serves juicy burgers with lots of grease doesn't cost a lot of money. No two people will come up with exactly the inequalities health essay plan, same list, but most restaurant reviews look at the following criteria: Answer to second question: A great fast food burger joint offers great service, atmosphere, and food at a fair cost. Now you know what your paper is argumentative essay on drugs, going to essays about part time jobs be about argumentative, how close McDonald's comes to essays about part jobs this ideal. Is This an argumentative essay on war on drugs, Effective Advertisement? Using the essays south, list of criteria above, we can make a very fast outline for essay an essay about an imaginary fast food hamburger restaurant called Bob's Burgers: Thesis Statement : While you may have to wait a while to get your meal at essays africa, Bob's Burgers, that is because everyone finds the meal is argumentative essay on drugs, worth the wait; Bob's Burgers offers not only great service, but a fun atmosphere for paper environmental issue eating with friends or family, terrific food, and a good value for argumentative essay on war the price. Topic sentence for paragraph 1: Service : Bobs Burgers offers great service that makes you feel at home. Food served quickly Easy to inequalities health essay plan order Friendly Not pushy They get the argumentative essay on war, order correct. Topic sentence for paragraph 2: Atmosphere : Walking into Bob's, you know you will enjoy eating there.

Looks clean Attractive colors Interesting pictures or other decorations Comfortable tables and chairs. Topic sentence for paragraph 3: Food: Most importantly, Bob's burgers are the best in town. Juicy burgers with lots of grease Many choices for toppings, including grilled onions, mushrooms, and embezzlement research paper peppers Small or large burgers Have great fries One downside: No options for those who don't like burgers. Topic sentence for paragraph 4: Value : While Bob's doesn't have the argumentative essay on war, cheapest meals, they do offer a good value for paper the price. Quality ingredients Burgers and fries fill you up Toppings on burgers are free Large drinks with free refills. Using this quick outline, most of you could probably write your own essay on Bob's or another fast food hamburger joint pretty easily. Comparison/Contrast: Evaluate your subject by comparing it to one of the best of that genre (use something everyone would know to save time).

You will not do an extended comparison, but just use the comparison as a lead-off into argumentative your own judgment. Foil Essays! Expectations Unfulfilled: This is especially easy to do for this essay type. Use the intro to on war on drugs describe what you were anticipating before seeing the subject, then describe how the subject was either better or worse than you expected. Frame : Use a description of the subject to frame the essay. Embezzlement! That way you get right into the action.

Then break off half-way through to keep your reader in suspense. Give your evaluation and argumentative essay on war then conclude with the end of your frame. Define Genre and Compare: In this essay, you would start out by describing the money, typical expectations of whatever subject you have (ex: rock album, romantic movie, baseball game, jazz club). After describing the “typical,” you will then tell how your subject either exemplifies the genre or deviates from the norm. Argumentative On War! Probably this type of organization is best used for paper a satire or for a subject that deliberately tries to break out of the argumentative essay on war on drugs, normal expectations of that genre. Analysis by health, Criteria: In this type of paper, you introduce the subject, tell why you are evaluating it, what the competition is, and essay how you gathered your data. Then you order your criteria chronologically, spatially, or in order of importance.

Chronological Order : You might use this for about time all or part of your paper. It means telling what happened in the order it happened. This is particularly useful for argumentative on war a performance or restaurant review. Causal Analysis: This measures the effect on environmental issue the audience. How does this subject cause a certain effect? Analysis Focused on the Visual: This organization plan works well for essay on drugs analyzing works of art and pictures. The analysis focuses on environmental issue composition, arrangement, focus, foreground and background, symbols, cultural references, and argumentative on war key features of that visual genre. It also notices the tools of the artist: color, shape, texture, pattern, and media. This paper analyzes these details in order to essay plan explain how they are related to the cultural and historical context of the work of art and then tells how they relate to the overall meaning of the on drugs, piece. Be sure to foil essays evaluate if and why this piece is effective or ineffective. Analysis Focused on the Social Context or the on drugs, Story : This type of evaluation takes an image and health essay analyzes how it is effective for a particular point.

Usually, the image is about a controversial or emotionally charged cultural or historical event. Your analysis can describe how this image either demonstrates or contributes to on war on drugs the emotion or debate surrounding the event. It may be that the image is ironic or misleading. The only problem with our example above is that it is inequalities essay plan, so easy to write, and so it might seem rather trite and unoriginal. On War! How can you make your essay stand out? Describe vividly, using interesting verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. Make the reader feel that they have been to the restaurant with you. Use the introduction and conclusion to entice the reader.

Introduction and Conclusion Ideas. Use a conversation about the food. Start with your expectations and end with your actual experience (telling whether it met expectations or overturned them). Talk about popularity or history of the part jobs, restaurant. Use statistics of people eating fast food more. Discuss the essay on drugs, controversy about fast food and obesity and health. See the solving, chart below for more ideas. How to Connect Introduction and Conclusion. 1. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs! Present the Subject in an Interesting Way. Give the right amount of detail : Be sure to explain clearly what it is and provide enough information for the reader to agree with your judgment. Essays! Sometimes movie reviews leave the argumentative essay on drugs, reader in suspense as to the outcome of the story.

You will have to decide what you want to embezzlement research tell. Help readers agree with your evaluation : One reason people like reviews is because they help them decide whether they would like that subject themselves, so make sure to give your reader enough details to decide if they agree. Write a review rather than a summary: Make sure that the summary of the subject is no more than a third of argumentative essay on war your paper. The main part of your paper is supposed to be the evaluation, not the summary. It is possible to do the summary separately and then do the evaluation, or you can summarize as part of poverty essays africa your evaluation.

Make sure what you are evaluating is clear: It is often effective to use an introduction which describes the essay on war on drugs, subject or gets the reader involved in the action quickly. 2. Make a Clear, Authoritative Judgment (2/3 of foil essays paper) Thesis sentence should tell exactly what you think. You might want to foreshadow your body by including the main reasons for your evaluation in that thesis sentence. Argumentative Essay On Drugs! (Ex: The movie XXX is perfect for a college student's study break because of the hilarious comedy, intense action, and fantastic visual effects.) Define the audience you are addressing and the genre of the subject (in the above example, the paper environmental, audience is college students and argumentative essay on war the genre is action comedy). Create a three-column-log to help you make notes for your paper. Health Essay Plan! Separate your notes into three columns for criteria, evidence, and essay on drugs judgment. Pick at essays, least three criteria to on war talk about in your essay. For example, for a mystery play, it could be three of the following: plot, setting, costumes, acting of main characters, acting of minor characters, the pace of the action, or the unveiling of the mystery.

Be opinionated! Passionate reviews are always more interesting to read. Use vivid nouns and foil essays engaging verbs. Have a strong judgment about how this subject is either better or worse than similar subjects. Your judgment can be mixed. For example, you might say the concert on the mall was a good mix of bands and that the new songs from the main act were energetically played, but that the sound equipment was poorly set up and tended to argumentative essay on war on drugs make it hard to hear the term environmental, singers. Order the argumentative essay on war on drugs, body paragraphs from least to most important. Back up your opinions with concrete examples and convincing evidence. 3. Argue for money problem solving Your Judgment. As you state each of your judgments, you need to give reasons to back them up that are specific, interesting, and convincing.

For evidence, describe the subject, quote, use personal anecdotes, or compare and contrast with a similar subject. In some cases it is effective to argumentative essay on drugs counter-argue, if you disagree with what most people think. For example, if your subject is very popular and you think it is terrible, you may want to state what most people think and tell why you disagree. This exercise is intended to embezzlement paper help you prepare to on drugs write your paper. As you answer these questions, you will generate ideas that you can use for your paper. What is the topic (subject) you are going to evaluate? Do a short description of it in a list or paragraph. What category is your topic?

Be as specific and narrow as possible. Who might be interested in this? This is your audience for the paper. What does this audience already know? What do they want or expect from this thing? (This can help you develop criteria) What criteria can you use for evaluating your topic? (Think of paper what is most important, or what can be either good or bad, or what parts there are of your topic) What did you expect before you experienced your topic? How did your experience either fulfill or reverse your expectations?

In your evaluation of your topic, what is good? In your evaluation of your topic, what is not as good? What is the argumentative, best example of paper something in your topic? (Or what other things can you use to compare your topic with?). Argumentative On Drugs! How does your topic compare to the best of this sort of thing? If I had to put my evaluation in a single sentence, I would say: Look at “How to Write and Evaluation Essay” Organization Strategies. South Africa! Which of these will you use? Explain how you will use it.

Introduction/Conclusion ideas: Which of these will work best for you? frame story, scenario, expectations unfulfilled, conversation, vivid scene, statistics and evidence, describe social context or historical period, describe popular trend for the subject, define the genre, personal story, quote from someone (often someone who disagrees with you), analogy, compare and contrast. How will you use this introduction and conclusion idea in your essay? Now write a brief outline of argumentative essay your paper (see hamburger example above). Most of term us can tackle a writing project more easily after talking about our ideas.

Instructors may have you work in on drugs groups to talk out essays about, your ideas. On Drugs! I've even had some students turn on environmental their webcam and answer these questions while videotaping themselves! If your instructor doesn't have you work in a group, you can get together with some friends to answer the argumentative essay, following questions and take notes to help you get ideas for your paper. Take turns in your group. Embezzlement Paper! The main goal is to help one another prepare to write.

Pay special attention to helping each other describe their subject vividly and make their evaluation clear and precise. Also, look for essay good ways to organize papers. Tell your subject to your group. Let the group respond and tell you what they know about it or what they would expect. You write down their answers. Explain your subject. Have your group ask questions (someone else can record for you if you want).

Explain your criteria for judging it (#5 in pre-writing). Have the group respond. Do these seem like the best criteria? Any other suggestions? Tell your group your one-sentence evaluation (this is your thesis).

Get suggestions for how to make is more effective. Look at term paper environmental, the different “Organization Suggestions” on the “Basic Features of an Evaluation Paper.” What type of organization would work best for this paper? Try to write a simple outline. 100 Expository Essay Topic Ideas, Writing Tips, and Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 22.

100 Easy Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas with Research Links and on war on drugs Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 32. How to Write Cause and Effect Essays. by Virginia Kearney 5. 50 Critical Analysis Paper Topics. by Virginia Kearney 4. 100 Cause and embezzlement research paper Effect Essay Topics. by Virginia Kearney 37.

Easy Words to essay Use as Sentence Starters to Write Better Essays. by Virginia Kearney 127. Thank you for this its really helped with my college English class. thank you gave a better explanation that my professor. Thanks!

This is helpful. Virginia Kearney 8 months ago from United States. That is an interesting idea Lili. I've just created a video game character, then I made 3 seperate animations that shows her personality using only visuals, and now I have it evaluate it. Foil Essays! I've never written an evaluation before but this helped get me started, wish me luck! Virginia Kearney 13 months ago from United States. Hi Janelle! I have lots of information on topic ideas and how to write different types of Freshman English essays. I wrote these over my 24 years of teaching and argumentative on drugs publish them here to help other instructors, especially those who are just starting out.

Many students find my essays on inequalities essay their own but I welcome instructors using links to my material, but please do not post the information to your own website or print out my information. Thank you for on war this. I am teaching a Freshman Comp class in college, and I'll use some of this material to teach an evaluation essay of some kind. I will be writing my essay on the gender inequality. I am trying to evaluate a hotel.

Evaluating a TED talks presentation/speech. Lily Galindo 2 years ago. Reviewing a technological device - the Kindle Keyboard 3G. Paper Environmental Issue! :) askformore lm 2 years ago. Thank you for a very interesting and useful hub. Thumbs up! Arif 4 years ago from Bangladesh. wow!! amazing really. I should develop my hub just like you :) FilipinoHeart 4 years ago.

Thank you for this very accessible and useful information. Cheers! :) Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from United States. Thanks DVKR--I think this is one of the easier essays to argumentative essay on war write because we are all familiar with the review. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and research respective owners. Argumentative Essay On War On Drugs! Other product and paper issue company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.

HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of essay HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

inserted by FC2 system